PDA

View Full Version : Letter to StG regarding Planar Tombs.

Amadorbibidor
11-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Letter to StG regarding Planar Tombs new client.

Greetings,

Recently we had a new client update that severely destabilized the game server. While I know game developers are aware of this issue and they are hardly working to fix it, I don't think server is ready to get a new client that includes Planar Tombs. I would like to suggest StG to wait 1 or 2 more weeks till adding the new Planar tomb. In that extra time they should try to stabilize the server because actually it's not play-able. I can't run any map without getting disconnected and its not my internet. I think there are 3 main goals you are following:

1:Fix the lag and glitches,

2.Prepare the Tarlok Winter event,

3.Add the Planar Tombs.

This awesome tombs are getting us excited because of the new mythic amulet included into the new client, but mythic amulet can wait. I preffer to stay on a server with the old amulets but decent game quality than to stay on a server with new amulet but not decent enough to enter the tombs without getting my ping up to 2000 and getting disconnected at the first contact with mobs. So why not just centre on remove the lag and glitches and then think about events and new tombs. If the tombs appear now, with the actual server stability, there could happen 2 things:

1--> A lot of people connects to see the new client and server collapse creating more issues and headaches to everyone

2--> The server doesn't collapse, it stands on its feets but high lag and disconnect rate makes tombs a place where nobody goes, why would I go if I get disconnected every 3min?

I think nobody wants this, so why to hurry? Take your time in fixing server and everything then think about new things. I now tried Tindrin Wilds with randoms, my ping was ok before update, in the part of my house where my connection is good enough to keep lag under 300 now in towns I had 600. At the first mob contact in wilds I got disconnected.

So please, take your time while doing those new stuffs, better low speed but high quality after waiting than high speed but low quality after not waiting. Please think about what I'm saying,

Thanks.

Note: What you think, they should release Planar Tombs soon or stabilize the server? Don't forget to keep discussion constructive. Also forgive my horrible english.

Ama <3

Paulnaj
11-13-2014, 10:45 AM
We are all saying the same thing.

First things first, prioritize the game stability and massive dc bugs before anything else.

By the way, dont you know?
Its an event, 2x dc month.

cheoekar
11-13-2014, 11:20 AM
I feel sts is doing the best they can to stabalize the game,thier r tons of people playing this game so thier is bound to be lag at some times

Iahwahska
11-13-2014, 11:44 AM
I suggested much the same thing with no comment other than the boiler plate redirection to thier thread about the constant dcs.

jiph
11-13-2014, 05:21 PM
I strongly disagree , is your internet connection I never dc or lag you don't have a good Internet provider .tombs stay. If you dc all the time get better Internet

Steelbenderr
11-13-2014, 09:29 PM
I feel sts is doing the best they can to stabalize the game,thier r tons of people playing this game so thier is bound to be lag at some times

Yeah but where's the customer satisfaction?

Steelbenderr
11-13-2014, 09:29 PM
I strongly disagree , is your internet connection I never dc or lag you don't have a good Internet provider .tombs stay. If you dc all the time get better Internet

Either the Internet or the Jacked Up Servers.

obee
11-13-2014, 09:34 PM
And I thought Halloween was a money grab...

Raselph
11-13-2014, 09:39 PM

oh really? where do you live?

kingxxian
11-13-2014, 09:51 PM
pull mobs and got dc all the time :(

Amadorbibidor
11-14-2014, 12:04 AM
Obliviously I get dc at first planar mob. Can't run any dungeon, I sometimes even get dc in towns when re-mapping...