PDA

View Full Version : Planr Tombs Feedback

Anarchist
11-13-2014, 01:58 PM
Triple nerf on the bosses asap.

Thank you.

Raregem
11-13-2014, 02:03 PM
The armor is just too much.. takes way to long to kill. Still.

Kingofninjas
11-13-2014, 02:42 PM
I haven't beat the first boss yet, but I would have beat him but h reset when he had 1/10th health left. Getting him that low, however took me 100+ ankhs. The fireballs that those fire rings shoot 1 hit or 2 hit me if I'm lucky. If you are going to make the bosses so OP, please give them 500 armor and maybe 50k health. The should get so much damage, crazy health and a shield.

We know that you need players to buy plat but forcing us to buy plat or ankhs to re spawn by making elite impossible is NOT the solution. I have noticed this happening more and more, first with planar arena and then with Paracelsus Stage 2. Come on guys.

GoodSyntax
11-13-2014, 04:01 PM
First boss isn't that bad once you learn how to fight him. His normal attacks hit a bit too hard (almost one-hit even on combo with 1,516 armor). The DoT should be toned down, since, if you survive the initial attack, the DoT kills you immediately. I can totally live with the first tomb, and I actually think I will be farming there a lot.

Honestly, I don't like the map layout of the second tomb at all! Also, I found that the boss red zones are glitchy beyond belief. His attacks hit a bit too hard, and I can't understand why he has to spawn mobs on top of hitting so damn hard. It seems that everything has incredible HP and armor, almost to the point of absurdity.

Third boss, Hammer is grossly OP....everything about him, from HP, to attack strength, to stuns, boulders, pulls, spawning vines...everything leads to a miserable playing experience.

Overall, I am extremely unhappy with the tombs. The entire design and layout seems to be fixated on causing long, long runs, and one hit bosses, forcing players to spend plat/ankh. This is not a satisfactory design! This is not fun! This is not a "challenge", this is abusive to the player base. It seems that NONE of the feedback from the Test Server was incorporated.

Look at the arena introduction. If it wasn't for players complaining (which led to a small nerf), THAT was the design that STS favored. Force players to use Combo and revives just to complete the map and be competitive.

I'm sorry, but I'm an above average player with pretty good stats and was running with combo elixir in a competent party. If we struggle this mightily, how can the mainstream player possibly stand a chance here?

I am horribly disappointed that this is the direction the game is going. Way to take the fun out of it.

Haifer
11-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Yep, first boss was easy for me too. Map wasn't too hard. Second map much tougher, never made it to the boss due to d/c. I believe I can run the 2nd map though with a good party. Eliminate the mages and the pools go away. They were the only problems I had.

karrdath
11-13-2014, 04:12 PM
First boss isn't that bad once you learn how to fight him. His normal attacks hit a bit too hard (almost one-hit even on combo with 1,516 armor). The DoT should be toned down, since, if you survive the initial attack, the DoT kills you immediately. I can totally live with the first tomb, and I actually think I will be farming there a lot.

Honestly, I don't like the map layout of the second tomb at all! Also, I found that the boss red zones are glitchy beyond belief. His attacks hit a bit too hard, and I can't understand why he has to spawn mobs on top of hitting so damn hard. It seems that everything has incredible HP and armor, almost to the point of absurdity.

Third boss, Hammer is grossly OP....everything about him, from HP, to attack strength, to stuns, boulders, pulls, spawning vines...everything leads to a miserable playing experience.

Overall, I am extremely unhappy with the tombs. The entire design and layout seems to be fixated on causing long, long runs, and one hit bosses, forcing players to spend plat/ankh. This is not a satisfactory design! This is not fun! This is not a "challenge", this is abusive to the player base. It seems that NONE of the feedback from the Test Server was incorporated.

Look at the arena introduction. If it wasn't for players complaining (which led to a small nerf), THAT was the design that STS favored. Force players to use Combo and revives just to complete the map and be competitive.

I'm sorry, but I'm an above average player with pretty good stats and was running with combo elixir in a competent party. If we struggle this mightily, how can the mainstream player possibly stand a chance here?

I am horribly disappointed that this is the direction the game is going. Way to take the fun out of it.
If only Sts listened to your amazing idea a few months back.

karrdath
11-13-2014, 04:20 PM
So, we have all seen (and sort of expected) how the Nekro questline would turn out - requiring something super rare that is exclusive to locked crates. The hopes we (the community) had in something challenging, but farmable in elites has evaporated after realizing that the elite dropped crafting components hold little to no value. Unfortunately, this turns the questline bascially into pop locked and loot Fossil, or buy Fossil from auction, then craft Nekro.<br />
<br />
With that said, below is my suggestion on how STS can create a new series of quests and crafting to really reinvigorate elite farming, provide farmers a respectable source of revenue and encourage players to actually play the content of the game, instead of spending their time merching or opening locked crates to get ahead.<br />
<br />
<br />
I imagine crafted eggs ranging in value from 1m for the Legendary to 10m for the Arcane, so long as the hatched pet's Happiness Bonus and Arcane Ability support this level of pricing.<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Notes</b><br />
I updated this post to reflect some good ideas that Crowsfoot had (there you go Crow). If anyone has other suggestions, please feel free to post them and I will update this suggestion accordingly.<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>The Research Assistant</b><br />
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99773&amp;d=1406902987<br />
The Research Assistant has been tasked by Paracelsus to collect specimens for research. This NPC is a rare spawn (similar to portals) after defeating Elite Tindirin Bosses. When he spawns, he will offer you a quest to assist him in collecting recipe scraps from ALL elite bosses throughout Arlor. <br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Collecting Recipe Scraps</b><br />
These recipe scraps are a secondary drop (like Drakin Teeth) and can be affected by Reroll Elixirs to improve drop rate. You will be required to collect a scrap from each elite boss starting in Brackenridge Forest and continuing through Rockhorn Summit.<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Receiving Your Egg Recipe</b><br />
When you have collected every scrap, return the quest to Paracelsus. He will ask you for an egg as a binding material, and 50k gold (Alchemy isn't cheap you know). The rarity of the egg changes the probability of the resulting recipe. So, utilizing a common egg yields a very low chance for an Arcane Egg Recipe; however, a Mythic Egg (like Ripmaw) doesn't guarantee a high level egg recipe. The recipe type will be a luck based roll, similar to the functionality of Locked Crates. <br />
<br />
Below is a table that provides a suggestion on egg inputs and resulting recipe outputs:<br />
<br />
Common Eggs and all Legendary Eggs Rewarded By Klaas-&gt; 5% <font color="#FF0000">Arcane</font>, 5% <font color="#FF8C00">Mythic</font>, 90% <font color="#EE82EE">Legendary</font><br />
Epic and Legendary Eggs found in Normal Maps (non-elite) -&gt; 5% <font color="#FF0000">Arcane</font>, 10% <font color="#FF8C00">Mythic</font>, 85% <font color="#EE82EE">Legendary</font><br />
Legendary Eggs found in Elite Maps from Elite Brakenridge through Elite Dead City -&gt; 10% <font color="#FF0000">Arcane</font>, 25% <font color="#FF8C00">Mythic</font>, 65% <font color="#EE82EE">Legendary</font><br />
Mythic Eggs and Legendary Eggs found in Elite Maps from Kraken and Up -&gt; 15% <font color="#FF0000">Arcane</font>, 35% <font color="#FF8C00">Mythic</font>, 50% <font color="#EE82EE">Legendary</font><br />
<br />
These are single use recipes, and each recipe has it's own crafting requirements. All recipes will need Vials of Ectoplasm, Gems, Drakin Teeth, etc., but based on the rarity level of the recipe, the crafting components differ.<br />
<br />
These recipes must be tradeable/sellable/stashable!<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Crafting Your Egg</b><br />
Obviously, the crafting requirements for an Arcane egg will be significant. I imagine we would need perhaps 150 Drakin Teeth, 20 Vials of Ectoplasm, 10 Blood, Fire and Glacial gems, an Elite Golden Dragon Chest and 3 days in crafting time. Crafting this egg will consume all the crafting materials, including the recipe.<br />
<br />
The Mythic egg would take 100 Drakin Teeth, 15 Vials of Ectoplasm, 7 of each gem type and an Elite Silver Dragon Chest. Crafting time should be 2 days.<br />
<br />
The Legendary egg would take 50 Drakin Teeth, 10 Vials of Ectoplams, 5 of each gem type and an Elite Copper Dragon Chest. Crafting time should be 1 day.<br />
<br />
<b>The key point here is that Drakin Teeth are a primary material for egg crafting. Because Drakin Teeth are bound to the player, you actually have to spend time grinding in order to acquire all the material needed for crafting. This will control the deflation in value of the crafted eggs, so should provide farmers a long-term, viable revenue stream.</b><br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Crafting Restrictions</b><br />
You can not start a new recipe quest if you have an egg crafting. You also cannot take more than one recipe quest in a three day period.<br />
<br />
You can buy off the three day wait period with gold or platinum, but this restriction must be in place to control downward pricing pressure from overfarming.<br />
<br />
The intent is to create high value items for farmers, so there is a reliable revenue stream for those that grind and run elites. I imagine these eggs ranging in value from 2m for the Legendary to 10m for the Arcane, so long as the hatched pet's Happiness Bonus and Arcane Ability support this level of pricing.<br />
<br />
Recipe pricing should be less than half the value of the crafted egg.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Benefits To Community And Farmers</b><br />
* Since the recipe questline can only be received while farming Elite Tindirin, this will obviously spark interest in farming here.<br />
* The recipe scraps are scattered across every elite boss, so this will require parties to run all maps once again (instead of the same 5 or 6 that we always farm).<br />
* Season 1 and 2 eggs will increase in value, since they are base material for crafting these new eggs.<br />
* Vials of Ectoplasm will increase in value, since they will be needed for all eggs, including Nekro.<br />
* Gem crafters will see their gems increase in value, since gems are needed for crafting.<br />
* Drakin Teeth will actually be a valuable commodity!<br />
* Elite Dragon Chests will increase in value, since they are the housing element for crafting eggs.<br />
* Because Drakin Teeth are bound to the player, you cannot just buy your way into all crafting materials!<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Benefit To STS</b><br />
* Encourage players to play the content of the game.<br />
* Increased Reroll Elixir/Kit purchases.<br />
* Increased Platinum Revives (for tougher maps)<br />
* Increased Combo/DMG/Armor Elixirs (mostly for the tougher maps)<br />
* Increased HP/Mana pot expenditures (gold sink)<br />
* Players will spend platinum/story tokens on inventory slots<br />
* Controls deflation of value in early season eggs<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>The Junior Alchemist</b><br />
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99778&amp;d=1406904297<br />
Add a second Alchemist NPC as a rare spawn on all Elite Nordr and Shuyal maps. This Alchemist will grant special Gem Recipes. These Gem Recipes will be single use items to craft very rare Gems, which can range from Armor Gems, Crit Gems, Mana Gems, etc. The crafting material would be Blood/Fire/Glacial Essences, but in large volume, so for instance 50 Blood Essences for an Armor Gem. Both the Recipe and crafted gem could be traded/sold/stashed.<br />
<br />
This Alchemist would be a limited time spawn, disappearing at the end of this season. At points in the future, STS could resurrect the Alchemist to grant the same recipes again, or even new recipes.<br />
<br />
This will create a secondary gem market, and encourage more players to farm Nordr and Shuyal.<br/>

Anarchist
11-13-2014, 04:40 PM
1st boss easy? O.o
I made it past him but honestly can we call easy spending 25+ kits on just one boss for nothing?
If he attacks you are dead there is no way around it. 1st attack removes 3/4 hp before you can recover to full hp, second dot( which is fast as hell) deplects another 3/4 hp and you are dead. He crits and you are dead. Move and you are dead. Die. Revive. Die. Revive. Die. Revive. Die. Revive just to die again and again hoping all the party doesn't die together and boss resets. Minimum 100k+/ run BAM!

Raregem
11-13-2014, 04:41 PM

I agree it's turning out to be not so fun.. even in the arena to get the stuff for the pendant it's not fun. I've used over 100 ankhs today, and today is only the first day. I am out of gold and out of plat. What ankhs i have left are supposed to get me through more runs..yea no! STS is seeing dollar signs, I am seeing end of game.

GoodSyntax
11-13-2014, 04:51 PM
I agree it's turning out to be not so fun.. even in the arena to get the stuff for the pendant it's not fun. I've used over 100 ankhs today, and today is only the first day. I am out of gold out and plat and what ankhs i have left are supposed to get me through more runs..yea no! STS seeing dollar signs, I am seeing end of game.

I agree....I do not support the direction this game is heading.

I will play out the remainder of my platinum, and when it's done, I'm done. As a parting shot, perhaps I will hold an epic contest, giving away everything that I have amassed in game. The least I can do is give to the community all that is Kalizzaa....perhaps it will bring a small measure of joy to a bunch of players.

I'm just disheartened that this is how my time here will play out...spamming revenge and burning up combo elixirs on OP bosses and DCs. I guess my time was coming, but still, sad to see the end of the road approaching.

Sir Lubo Penev
11-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Let's look on the bright side here, fellas: At least we don't need to kill those bosses for new amulet ingredients. Provided, of course, that STS didn't change the recipe in the meantime. ;)

Anarchist
11-13-2014, 05:01 PM
I agree....I do not support the direction this game is heading.

I will play out the remainder of my platinum, and when it's done, I'm done. As a parting shot, perhaps I will hold an epic contest, giving away everything that I have amassed in game. The least I can do is give to the community all that is Kalizzaa....perhaps it will bring a small measure of joy to a bunch of players.

I'm just disheartened that this is how my time here will play out...spamming revenge and burning up combo elixirs on OP bosses and DCs. I guess my time was coming, but still, sad to see the end of the road approaching.

Maintain your position soldier. If players like you start leaving that would mean AL can be trashcanned with no regrets.

STG must listen to the feedbacks.

Another madness i dont get is:
In the planar arena where you can loot a arcane item the bosses are significantly weaker than the ones in the planar tombs where you have to work really hard, putting much time to get any of the items and the rarity cap is set at mythic.

Raregem
11-13-2014, 05:18 PM
I think they are making stuff like the arena and now the tombs for the level 46 cap and just releasing it now as far as difficulty goes, so they don't have to adjust it later. That doesn't work here though. Why not just raise the cap, we don't need a new area. We have the arena we have tombs we need to be the right level with the right gear to fight in it.

Im not opposed to dying but, geez... Raise the cap give us the gear or lower the difficulty in both arena and tombs. And I mean the one-shots...

Yes, we have new gear that is "supposed" to take care of all the issues BUT you have to run the area 100s of times first to get that gear. It doesn't make sense.

Serancha
11-13-2014, 05:24 PM
Maintain your position soldier. If players like you start leaving that would mean AL can be trashcanned with no regrets.

In the planar arena where you can loot a arcane item the bosses are significantly weaker than the ones in the planar tombs where you have to work really hard, putting much time to get any of the items and the rarity cap is set at mythic.

You can't loot an arcane item in the arena. If you could, someone would have by now. It was just a ploy to get people to spend plat on ankhs.

Zeus
11-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Good,

I just rage bought 1,000 ankhs after spending 200 on the third boss. What do you think? Will it be enough for 5 runs? I seriously do not get what STG is thinking. Why do the customers have to be the guinea pigs and waste OUR hard earned gold to give STG feedback that they should have gotten in the test server.

I'm with you, Kali. When you hop on the quitting boat, save a spot for me please.

Pillowhead
11-13-2014, 05:36 PM
I haven't tried the arena yet, I don't want to either.

Xorrior
11-13-2014, 05:38 PM
If Kalizzaa and Zeus both leave then it's a shame on STS. Both have inspired many in this game and are like ambassadors. GG STS you really know how to bring joy to your player base.

APPLAUDS DEVS!

Zuorsyra
11-13-2014, 05:40 PM
Still waiting for a feedback sts...

Idly
11-13-2014, 05:53 PM
':) I thought I was the only one who had to burn 100+ ankhs on the first boss, apparently not. The arena and tombs are a blatant gold/plat sink and STS is insulting not only the top 10% of players by making endgame content that requires 200k+ gold to complete one run but also the other 90% of players who literally cannot play because of the difficulty! As far as im aware nobody ever asked for elite tombs, ever. Since the arena uupdate all the people i've spoken too are unhappy they have lost a fun farming area and enjoyed the old arena. NOBODY runs the new one because lets face it the gear sucks, the bosses are OP and Nekro is extinct. As a few people have already said this is the beginning of the end for AL. All the feedback from the test server was regarding dc's and difficulty levels with neither being fixed which is hugely disappointing being ignored again. Ill probably run tomb 2+3 just for the AP but then never go to the tombs again and wait to buy an amulet if anybody actually manages to craft one. Sts must know the difference between a fun challenge that makes people engage and work together to achieve something and a 30 minute + haul wasting all hard earnt gold for absolutely no return. For me this game has gone $90................$90........... XD $90....... $90.........$90......xD
$90.... $90.....$90..... $90 :)
$90.. $90.. $90..$90.. $90..:|
$90. $90. $90.$90. $90. $90 :(
$90$90$90$90$90$90$90 >:(
RAGEQUIT

Xorrior
11-13-2014, 05:56 PM
Still waiting for a feedback sts...

They are 'looking into it' *snore*

Have the vials dropped yet? Fossil from master chests anyone ? ANYONE??? Zzzzzz drop rate.

STS, you made an amazing Halloween event and majority of the community was so happy, then you take two steps back. Y U DO THIS ?

jiph
11-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Don't run any planar tombs simple as that and I strongly disagree about nerfing tombs this is not going to be a walk in the park so you can get rich in 1 Hour farming, show your SKILLS instead of complaining

Samaeldavisjr
11-13-2014, 06:24 PM
Don't run any planar tombs simple as that and I strongly disagree about nerfing tombs this is not going to be a walk in the park so you can get rich in 1 Hour farming, show your SKILLS instead of complaining

Atleast someone finds this enjoyable! :)

bruceboster
11-13-2014, 06:41 PM
Change my mind. Dont run planar. Enough to be supporter. Boss too hard :( but I see dragonite bar more profit. :)

GoodSyntax
11-13-2014, 06:47 PM

Thank you for your support, it is genuinely appreciated, but I have made my decision.

For many, many months (years even), I have voiced my opinion, and stood firmly against one-hits, and unattainable tasks for the mainstream population. I have been supportive of the "Legendary" population, tried to be the voice of reason to prop up the farming community, have been a proponent of the F2P crowd, and gave as much as I could back to the wonderful community here. But, at this point, the die has been cast and I have made peace with the decision.

GoodSyntax
11-13-2014, 06:50 PM

You clearly haven't run the tombs yet.

Good luck fighting the Hammer in Tomb 3....let me know when you do.

Have you noticed my name, and the name of all of my friends on the LB? Notice the same people are complaining....these are elite veterans, the best geared, the most knowledgeable, the most strategic players in the game. So, if players of this caliber are raging over this....yeah, Legendary player....huhu. Bring a dump truck full of plat.

Zeus
11-13-2014, 06:56 PM
Bring a dump truck full of plat.

You're going to need more than a dump truck. I think a landfill will suffice! :rolleyes:

obee
11-13-2014, 06:57 PM
You're going to need more than a dump truck. I think a landfill will suffice! :rolleyes:
Landfill? You are going to need every bit of ​EARTH.

Raselph
11-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Landfill? You are going to need every bit of ​EARTH.

no, please bring a planet full of plat...

Freunameki
11-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Im done with the game its becoming harder and harder with every event to push players to buy plats to go trought it and they say that they make it good for non plating players by this ankh n story token but i see the opoosite thank you sts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoodSyntax
11-13-2014, 07:03 PM
My biggest issue is that there is no strategy to fight off a no-warning one hit.

I've despised it when the Tindirin was one hitting without warning, then Arena 2.0 was put out, and this.....well.....I've had enough.

There is no reward for experience, strategy, and team work.

Samaeldavisjr
11-13-2014, 07:08 PM
I wish STG would hire me to facilitate the relationship between player/company. I mean I really dont understand where the person(s) who created this was coming from.
There just HAS to be some sort of enjoyment in this. I mean isnt this is a "game" after all?.?.

Players have been saying for atleast this past year to make things fun to farm! This is fun to farm?? I have a crapload of plat and RL $ I could throw at this but Im not.

I learned a long time ago...

YOU CANT RATIONALIZE WITH IRRATIONAL PEOPLE!

Heiress
11-13-2014, 07:12 PM
These tombs have a very small strikezone within AL's player base and need a re-design. Content should be reasonably easy to complete as long as you come with decent gear/skills, but difficult to excel in. Simply by making the distance from start to finish longer, have stuff hit harder and increase boss armor is just lazy thinking. This is quite a departure from the appeal of the game early on, I feel like the original people who designed the game either aren't here anymore or have lost their touch.

imo we're being invited to pay too much money too soon to play something that doesn't even work. And player-dev communication is top-down, one-way - "watch ur mouth dear, now here's a form go fill it up and come back next event teehee". I don't feel good! Do you? Right now the #1 most crippling thing is not having the basics - not being able to stay connected, not being able to complete a map in a party of 4 - for 4 hours we've started in a party of 4 and have never completed as 4. 1-3 of us usually dc within mins, most times we remap. The longest stretch was 40 mins of remapping - not a single map completed due to the dc. It's as though we are paying to play as beta testers and I'm thoroughly unimpressed. These are times that make me wonder why I'm even still here.

The second-most crippling blow to the game, for me, is yes I can glide through the game alone or with the Elite, but if I choose to party and run maps with friends who aren't geared with the latest top-of-the-line or very close we are not going to have a good time. What a doozy. This is becoming way too freemium, with absolutely NO mutual incentives for geared players to play with those that aren't. Planar tombs just drives that home. Like Kali said, it walls out mainstream players. Give us a design that doesn't discriminate so hard for farming runs.

O ya. Just a tip to possibly lessen the pain and spend - Once u make it there, try use cheap stun pet on those cheap bosses. 2-4 stun pets work well, talk to the party and time it in a chain. Do not pierce in for the kill unless he's swaying from stun. If u have tank, +maul will work well, if he's not procuring tell him how. I don't usually get to meet tanks but recently ran with one that didn't know about maul proc, once we addressed that did we cut our run times by >15%, survivability shot up. Give it a go

GoodSyntax
11-13-2014, 07:24 PM
These tombs have a very small strikezone within AL's player base and need a re-design. Content should be reasonably easy to complete as long as you come with decent gear/skills, but difficult to excel in. Simply by making the distance from start to finish longer, have stuff hit harder and increase boss armor is just lazy thinking. This is quite a departure from the appeal of the game early on, I feel like the original people who designed the game either aren't here anymore or have lost their touch.

imo we're being invited to pay too much money too soon to play something that doesn't even work. And player-dev communication is top-down, one-way. I don't feel good! Do you? Right now our basics aren't even being met so that's the #1 most crippling thing for me - not being able to stay connected, not being able to complete a map in a party of 4 - we tried for 4 hours and it's been like this - we start in a party of 4, if we're lucky we complete the map as 3. If not, 2-3 of us dc within mins, remap. We went as long as 40 mins and were not able to complete a single map due to the dc. It's as though we are paying to play as beta testers and I'm thoroughly unimpressed. These are times that make me wonder why I'm even still here.

The second-most crippling blow to the game, for me, is that if I choose to party and run maps with friends who aren't geared with the latest or very close, we are not going to have a good time. What a doozy. This is becoming way too freemium, with absolutely NO mutual incentives for geared players to play with those that aren't. Planar tombs just drives that home. Like Kali said, it walls out mainstream players. Give us a design that doesn't discriminate so hard for farming runs.

O ya. Just a tip to possibly lessen the pain and spend - Once u make it there, try use cheap stun pet on those cheap bosses. 2-4 stun pets work well, talk to the party and time it in a chain. Do not pierce in for the kill unless he's swaying from stun. If u have tank, +maul will work well, if he's not procuring tell him how. I don't usually get to meet tanks but recently ran with one that didn't know about maul proc, once we addressed that did we cut our run times by >15%, survivability shot up
Very well said....out of thanks, but thanks.

Sokpuppet
11-13-2014, 07:25 PM
Very well said....out of thanks, but thanks.

I took care of it for you :)

Goodfella
11-13-2014, 10:28 PM
I have not tested yet and this feedback is enough for me ! I dont wanna play this tombs lol whats wrong why must the game become harder and harder ?

eugene9707
11-13-2014, 11:15 PM
First boss requires you to time pet stun when red flashes. This cancels the tower so it fails. Second, if he does make a tower, just stay out of the pool.

Second boss is easy. Working on 3rd but we are all dc a lot

what happened if he dropps 2 ?

happened to me when i was running, one on each side .... i can stay out of range of them both but have not much room to move and boss just insta kill me .... (im a mage btw)

i wonder how your "skills" have any effect if ur dead in 1 hit ?
you go in, get hit, die.... no matter how much "skill" you have, its all pointless if ur dead

debitmandiri
11-14-2014, 01:30 AM
The mobs pretty easy...but the boss...like a GOD

And the recipe ? Another fossil ? Geez. I think the receipt will be purchaseable from npc like arcane ring...im dissapointed

tearacan
11-14-2014, 02:56 AM
The test server was set with 2k plat for ankhs and elixers. If you don't want the game to be based/balanced on elixers and ankhs, why test with it?

Sts did it, so they want it.

Aziiii
11-14-2014, 04:25 AM
they need to fix the dc problems ....i cant even make to the boss on toomb 3, 30 min of a ap and boooom dc at boss, same with toomb 2 , i dc in the same place 2 times, its not my connection issue

xbadulaserosx
11-14-2014, 05:55 AM
Thanks for this thread

Things sts need to look our atleast fix:
1. Fix the Dc and their servers
2. Nerf tombs atleast for legendary/geared players could run and kill the boss witout using atleast 50 revive kits
3. Make the map short, a reasonable map to run, not like 3 shuyal maps all connected together. its not the amazing race? So why so long and elite difficulty?
4. Theirs to many things to collect and craft (gem , buy ingredient for pendant, buy this buy that) make it simple pls
5. I respect my co forumers and players to make it HARD , but sts please not this HARD, that players will quit. If you know what I mean.

Also if you want to make profit to us by buying elix and kits to revive to loot and to add boost, you can do it with the events which atleast you make some profit from it . But not with this,its like running an event, I know its free to get the pendant and stuff, but not this Hard that you need to burn $ and plat just to run and obtain your goal. Before, to upgrade myths (sorry if I bring this up again) you just need to hunt essence in normal maps in kraken and shuyal but tombs with an elite difficulty in the tombs to obtained the pendant... errm

Honestly the first 30mins ive run the tomb I was got bored, got bored because its not good, got bored because its "HARD" , well life is hard and I dont want playing an game will be Hard as real life too. If you know what I mean... I guess we cant please everybody but pls sts give consideration to small time players no experience and even pro players and longtime ones, f2p or p2p players to make the game reasonable to play.

Im not here to play arcane to have a hardtime playing to obtain things im here to play because I also invested my gear eggs and stuff and its hard to see to say goodbye, things so fast here cant coupe up anymore..

I respect sts , but sts also respect our words that we put up here in your forums about this topic of the planar tombs and the way how it goes. I give props to sts for the game and development, you are still atleast top 10 mmo games ive played in android so heads up guys.

utpal
11-14-2014, 08:14 AM
thank god I quit after ursoth event. this game has diverted somewhere lol.

Firezmz
11-14-2014, 09:13 AM
Yes. Nerf the bosses. OMG, The last boss took almost 1 hour. I was there dc, dc ,and dc. Then when come to the Boss, one hit kill us. Spend more than 100 plats and still cant kill the boss. We finally quit and get out MADLY. We are all Mythic gears. I dont think legendary gears can make it. This is not cool. Wasted Kits,gold, plats for NOThING. I don't find any fun at this event at all.

Rhaindra
11-14-2014, 09:31 AM
Fix DC problem and nerf the bosses. AL not fun anymore

Dermuti
11-14-2014, 10:07 AM
"Platplatplatplat....." sounds like a stepdance. I donīt like the new philosophie from STS, to make really everything depending on plat. I gave a lot of euro for the game but now its completely overdosed. So I stop the game now for the next time, because I canīt dance. "platplatplat..."

utpal
11-14-2014, 12:19 PM
I dnt get this game. back (s1-s4) when elites were not much hard and u dnt get even 2-3hitted.
and with fully geared party it was awesome. it lasted only 10-15mins. perfect for casual players.

now elite became so hard that one needs max arcane and mythic geared and now in planar tombs, even maxed arcane players hav problem. I can clearly see where this game is heading.
and this all started when arcanes and mythics came to game.

Firezmz
11-14-2014, 02:47 PM
"Platplatplatplat....." sounds like a stepdance. I donīt like the new philosophie from STS, to make really everything depending on plat. I gave a lot of euro for the game but now its completely overdosed. So I stop the game now for the next time, because I canīt dance. "platplatplat..."

LMAF, I hear you. I dont do that platplatplat dance until something change,too.

Jiarijiba
11-14-2014, 03:08 PM
If you don't like the tombs do not run it. That is the clearest message you can ever send to a developer of a game.

BTW: I personally believe that Kalizzaa soloes the first tomb under ten minutes before Christmas.

ruizerwin
11-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Been trying to finish first planar, spend already 50 anks and cant really finish yet... SO what can we do???

STS want we to buy plat and keep dying???

Pls sts respond

Anarchist
11-14-2014, 03:57 PM
I really hope they refund us back every single kit we wasted.

dc left and right.

aarrgggggg
11-14-2014, 04:42 PM
bosses are way 2 hard in those tombs!!!

Idly
11-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Bosses need either less hp or incapable of a one shot, fix the dc issue and its not all that bad. Not good but playable

Jiarijiba
11-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Part of the fun is to run with pugs. In planar tombs they just leave, lol

cjswogkstkdg
11-14-2014, 07:27 PM
still no response from devs lol gg

Haifer
11-15-2014, 12:36 AM
If you don't like the tombs do not run it. That is the clearest message you can ever send to a developer of a game.

BTW: I personally believe that Kalizzaa soloes the first tomb under ten minutes before Christmas.
Thanksgiving...

Aziiii
11-15-2014, 01:38 AM
luck , and combo got nothing on the last boss, but kali rerol a crate .. lovely xD ....oh and if u get a toomb chest and open it it has 1 item inside ...epic
gg

Otahaanak
11-15-2014, 01:55 AM
Maybe a decent gold drop goes in the loot tables to make the investment of running the map at least a chance at a break even proposition.

Epic - 8k
Rare - 14k
Legendary - 22k
Or something close?

I don't think refunds are realistic.

Maybe it's time to shut them down for a bit, til the issue is addressed?

That aside, I like the tombs. They are difficult, bring guild mates together and there's an achievable goal - in theory :-) Keep working to address the DC issue so we can have full party runs to develop effective strategies for good runs.

lowratehitman
11-15-2014, 02:24 AM
Dev said it won't be easy lol

Serancha
11-15-2014, 02:59 AM
still no response from devs lol gg

To be honest, there is nothing for them to respond to when people do not tell them exactly where the problems lie. Just screaming "too hard, nerf nerf" is not constructive and does not give the developers any useful feedback to work with.

For example: "The bosses are too hard". Well which parts of which bosses are you finding hard, and what happens right before the one-hits people are complaining about? How would you suggest adjusting them to keep them difficult but make them more fair? Realistic suggestions are also more likely to be heard than silliness such as: "make them more like Jarl" would be.

For those complaining about the map mobs: Which mobs in the general areas of the maps are causing people problems with no-red-zone one-hits? Which map are they in and where in the map? What happens before the death occurs? How big a pull was it? Screenshots are always beneficial also. (and not just screenshots of people swearing about it in guild chats)

These are just a couple of examples. The developers need detailed and constructive information to be able to make informed and accurate adjustments. Until the players stop screaming and raging and start discussing these things in a logical and accurate manner, how can the devs figure out what's wrong in order to fix it sooner rather than later?

Anarchist
11-15-2014, 03:41 AM
To be honest, there is nothing for them to respond to when people do not tell them exactly where the problems lie. Just screaming "too hard, nerf nerf" is not constructive and does not give the developers any useful feedback to work with.

For example: "The bosses are too hard". Well which parts of which bosses are you finding hard, and what happens right before the one-hits people are complaining about? How would you suggest adjusting them to keep them difficult but make them more fair? Realistic suggestions are also more likely to be heard than silliness such as: "make them more like Jarl" would be.

For those complaining about the map mobs: Which mobs in the general areas of the maps are causing people problems with no-red-zone one-hits? Which map are they in and where in the map? What happens before the death occurs? How big a pull was it? Screenshots are always beneficial also. (and not just screenshots of people swearing about it in guild chats)

These are just a couple of examples. The developers need detailed and constructive information to be able to make informed and accurate adjustments. Until the players stop screaming and raging and start discussing these things in a logical and accurate manner, how can the devs figure out what's wrong in order to fix it sooner rather than later?
True.

After trying out the stun strategy ankhs used on first map passed from 25+ to 0→5+.

The number of ankhs used dipend on how many people dc before and during boss.

So the network problem is basically the core of all pains. Definately won't go to tomb2 and tomb3 again till a strategy is found.

Serancha
11-15-2014, 05:01 AM
I did notice people tend to consistently disconnect at the purple shield mage just past the bridge in tomb 1. That could be a clue.

If people started tracking (screenshots would be good) where they were and which mobs were present when their ping went off, it could help trace what the trigger is. Perhaps it would make a good thread. I don't have d/c issues, so it'd be up to someone who does and wants to be constructive about it.

Heiress
11-15-2014, 09:22 AM
There's no point in writing off feedback as "unconstructive" either. First they need to accept that feedback is seldom - if ever - given in a way that one will like, and learn to welcome/appreciate it for what it is. They need to separate their personal preferences from business. All feedback is helpful. If they need specifics, they must proactively ask specific questions. Rephrased, multiple times if necessary. Customers behave like this pretty much everywhere I've been, I don't see how they could hope to see some miraculous exception here.

Also one can't expect the layman who's not in the industry to automatically be able to provide what's considered "helpful" for a report. It's not our job. When you go to any professional, you're not expected to know what info to cough up, they ask you for what they need. There needs to be real interaction, not just mostly cleanups and one-way messages. Your effort to alert players to some of these possible requirements is admirable, but ultimately they must learn to initiate this on their own based on decisions they've made themselves - it's their product/customer base.

What first needs to change is their attitude imo, I think they deserve the response they've gotten. And the customers' response will never change, until they do.

Kingofninjas
11-16-2014, 04:10 AM
Good,

I just rage bought 1,000 ankhs after spending 200 on the third boss. What do you think? Will it be enough for 5 runs? I seriously do not get what STG is thinking. Why do the customers have to be the guinea pigs and waste OUR hard earned gold to give STG feedback that they should have gotten in the test server.

I'm with you, Kali. When you hop on the quitting boat, save a spot for me please.

When you get in, can I have your stuff? :angel:

Kakashis
11-16-2014, 04:50 AM
I posted this in the other thread about anks, but realized that my opinion is the same as Zeus and Kalizzaa. The tombs aren't for the faint of heart, but at this one shot kill, it's just going to be for the players with the best equips and also the biggest wallets. It takes zero skill and the strategy is null. All you do is keep reviving and continuing to bombard the insanely high hp bosses and annoying spawns. I'm sorry but it's gotten too much for a mobile game. Even some of the best MMO's aren't like this.

STS has really lost touch with the majority of the player base this time. I see so many new players that just stand in the tombs entrance because they can't find a party that the can join. Heck even I can't find many that are willing to run tomb 3 anymore.

If this is the future, I'll have to say GG.