PDA

View Full Version : Disconnects

Zeus
11-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Hello STG,

I understand that you are working on the issue but there is so many disconnects that it really is ridiculous. Any large pull in a party of four members will disconnect me and the only way to rejoin a zone is if I am on Chrome and open another client to log on before my ping climbs higher than 60k. This way, I can rejoin the same zone in tombs before I disconnect.

Right now, I am trying to play on my mobile device and there is no workaround for a situation like this. Really, what is the deal?

Can we please get a fix! This has been an ongoing issue for a week or more and it seems that STG is not taking it as a serious issue.

Johny666
11-13-2014, 02:28 PM
same here.. i try with pc and lan....... now with iphone and 4g...... and is the same arcane ping and dc please stg fix that =)

Iahwahska
11-13-2014, 02:39 PM
I think many of us hoped this would be resolved when the test server came down but it looks like that is not the case.
I am as eager for the new tombs as anyone but what good is new content if the game is nearly unplayable?

Zeus
11-13-2014, 02:42 PM
I've tried from a 200 mpbs download/200 mpbs upload connection with the same issue. I've also tried from my home internet connection with speeds of 130 mpbs download/30-40 mpbs upload...same result.

Devices I've tried on:

- Lenovo Y50
- iPhone 6 Plus
- Dell XPS 8700
- iPad 4

Arpluvial
11-13-2014, 02:45 PM
The team has been working to isolate the issue. If you are experiencing disconnects, the following information can help them to isolate it:

1. Which character you're playing when it happens.
2. When it happens.
3. What are you doing in game when it happens and how many people are you playing with at that time?
4. What device you're using, what version of the OS it is running, and what kind of internet connection are you using (3G, 4G, wifi, or wired)
5. Anything else you feel may be unique to your disconnect.

karrdath
11-13-2014, 03:09 PM
Should we list those details here?

karrdath
11-13-2014, 03:10 PM
Also stated in my post. Is there anyway you could let us rejoin our parties? I usually lag out in 10-15 minute intervals

UnderAgeKids
11-13-2014, 03:14 PM
Both PC and phone are same... character doesn't matter.. our connectivity is good. so please fix it ASAP. potion, ankh and time is waste here.

Arpluvial
11-13-2014, 03:17 PM
Ideally, you can post them in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!

Alternatively, you can send me the full information in a pm.

Appeltjes
11-13-2014, 03:18 PM
Just make a refund pack -.- I'm sick of wasting stuff for a dc.

Iahwahska
11-13-2014, 03:19 PM
We've all filled out the reports and we realize you are probably just as frustrated as we are. Just hoping for a resolution soon.

Dirtyburrito
11-13-2014, 03:20 PM
Guys rly? I spend a lot of money for this game so why is it so buggy? Every round i try to play the Tombs i get a dc.Why u bring out the tombs when u have not fixed the dc problem...this problem is on every device...fix it!!!

smirk
11-13-2014, 03:41 PM
Level 23 Warrior
It has happened 3 times when I was about to defeat Maneater in Nordr
It has NOT happened any other time while playing AL
Using Android mobile device
Android version 4.4.2
Kernel version 3.4.0-1711751

I posted a thread about my experience under "Maneater Issues"

Jexetta
11-13-2014, 03:55 PM
The last guild clash Ctf match we did had was amazing. DC every single clash, multiples per clash. Oddly I don't find it happening in death match.

It really feels like it happens when there are many particle effects and an abundance of players... Why this doesn't happen to me in towns but in PvP and maps is beyond me. Maybe in towns if everyone spammed pet AAs and skills while running around it would happen too. All the above being said, it has been happening for weeks (two or three?).

Disconnecting on :
PC - Windows 7, Chrome version 38.0.2125.111 m (I don't think build specs matter unless you want that too).

Arpluvial
11-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up the thread.

We are aware of the issue and sincerely apologize for the frustration it may be causing. That said, let's make sure to keep things constructive and friendly. Thanks! :D

Amadorbibidor
11-13-2014, 04:13 PM
It's obviously unplayable. I am asking.. Why do they updated to planar if I can't even touch a mob without getting dc?!?!?! Zeus is rite. Omg..

thorasaur
11-13-2014, 04:35 PM
With the feedback from the test servers devs had enough feedback about the dcs...
Having said that, devs please don't release some content just for the sake of it...the game is highly unstable
I tried running the tombs 5 times so far and each time at least one member of the pt dcd. You need the fix the dc issue that has been existing since the start of Halloween event.
Probably if the servers are overloaded due to the particle effects of the para stone then remove those effects if it helps.
Its just plain annoying when you spend hours trying to run the tombs without even completing one run.