PDA

View Full Version : Tips on bosses ( new tombs)

TheMightyFeusalet
11-13-2014, 03:47 PM
First boss

Get him in the topright corner and try him to stun him when he wanna set his lavaball thng down -> it is good if your whole pt has a stn pet equiped!

Other ideas or tips on the new bosses or just the maps feel free to share them with community and add them here and i'll set them in one thread.

Sincerly Feu, scea

Defiling
11-13-2014, 03:58 PM
thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMightyFeusalet
11-14-2014, 01:55 AM
thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Np, still looking for other tips from other players hehehe

Darkgiero
11-14-2014, 12:04 PM
What pet is the best for stun? Prance is OK right?

Anarchist
11-14-2014, 12:06 PM
#1. Kelvin
#2. George

eugene9707
11-14-2014, 12:19 PM
I just start to count from 1-10 when hes setting up the lava gem , and use kelvin at around 8-9
worked for me 95% of the time (miss count sometimes lol)

Jexetta
11-14-2014, 02:04 PM
You're confused on what is 'stunning him'. It isn't Kelvin, George, or any other pet AA, you don't need it.

When the boss begins summoning a totem, you have a certain amount of time to reach a damage threshold, which will cancel his fire totem summon, and you will see a 'stun' animation. He's really easy once you realize his patterns and the tactics to fight him. Pulling him to a corner is totally unnecessary.

Haifer
11-14-2014, 02:42 PM
You're confused on what is 'stunning him'. It isn't Kelvin, George, or any other pet AA, you don't need it.

When the boss begins summoning a totem, you have a certain amount of time to reach a damage threshold, which will cancel his fire totem summon, and you will see a 'stun' animation. He's really easy once you realize his patterns and the tactics to fight him. Pulling him to a corner is totally unnecessary.
Party me? Fully mythic tank.

extrapayah
11-15-2014, 08:00 AM

noted, any other tips for other bosses, sir? :D:D:D