PDA

View Full Version : Planar Tombs Feedback

Zeus
11-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Tombs I:
The mobs are okay - random one hits from mobs are equivalent to the ones in Tindirin. In short, they can be avoided with smart pulls.

Tombs II:
The boss is again alright but way too many random one hits to attempt to run it platinum/elixir free.

Tombs III:
The map is ridiculously long! The boss? Do not get me started on that...I spent 200 ankhs trying to kill it once with experienced elite runners who were maxed out. This needs to be fixed and I would love to have my ankhs back as well. As consumers, I never opted to be a guinea pig to test unrefined content. I am really extremely tired of this strategy and if STG wants to continue in this manner, they need to give a roll back option so customers are not the one that get burned when attempting to play your content.

- The boss spawns way too many mobs
- The panics/stuns are ridiculous and can stun back to back panics for as long as 20 seconds
- The range of his attacks are pretty much the entire boss area. Unless you're on speed elixirs, there is simply no way to avoid it in time. Using movement skills is not an option either because the boss spawns an army of 20+ mobs that you cannot take down in time.

Dogoeswoof
11-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Is there any difference drop rate wise or loot wise for the three maps? Do you get an achievement for clearing the third or does the third give more incentive? Just wondering...can't run for another 2 hours and I'm dying lol

Zeus
11-13-2014, 05:08 PM
Is there any difference drop rate wise or loot wise for the three maps? Do you get an achievement for clearing the third or does the third give more incentive? Just wondering...can't run for another 2 hours and I'm dying lol

Leoakre looted some legendary club of assault from the third boss. It had pretty good stats if I recall correctly.

Woundedwarrior
11-13-2014, 05:17 PM
Idk why sts thinks everything they come out with has to be hard these days. I think most players would be happy if they come out with easier content that they could actually enjoy

Visiting
11-13-2014, 05:31 PM
We (the playerbase/forumers), have been asking for a quest(s) that would be long and painstaking to complete. This, is not at all what we wanted. From what I can see even OP parties are struggling with the competion of these "tombs". While I can't comment on the difficulty of getting the new pendant, from what I see, it looks like all the rich players who can afford the thousands of gold/plat that you'll have to spend on ankhs/revives, will get the mythic pendant, while us (the f2p playerbase) who can't afford to waste their lifesavings on Ankhs, will never even be close to getting this item. While I do commend STS for finally one-upping the old mythics (even though the new gear isn't all that much better), how are? average, normal geared, middle class players supposed to get these items? The Cs? Not likely with the prices that will be charged. Farm the essences? I'm sure a dedicated few will (if they can find PTs willing to run with them .-.).
I for one, will not even touch tombs for the time being. I'll just go back to Twinking and helping guildies if they need it :)

Raregem
11-13-2014, 05:45 PM
Idk why sts thinks everything they come out with has to be hard these days. I think most players would be happy if they come out with easier content that they could actually enjoy

I agree, If there was a "normal" tombs or arena I'd probably end up playing it instead of the elite version. More relaxing and fun. Less I am gonna die 20 times in a row.

Xorrior
11-13-2014, 05:51 PM
To beat the first boss I burnt 20 ankhs! And that was when another party member was using revenge buff periodically!

Samaeldavisjr
11-13-2014, 05:52 PM
None of this is really taking into account the dc after dc after dc after dc after dc either. Much less the content is EXTREMELY difficult.
Im maxd out other than ring and me and another OP warrior, a 850+ DPS Rogue and a 1000DPS mage couldnt even touch Tomb2 much less Tomb3... zzzzzz

Heres an idea for the Devs. How about you get whatever gear/pet you have there at STS and come join us.?.? I bet you cant even touch your own content. Challenge stands

BaronB
11-13-2014, 06:15 PM
None of this is really taking into account the dc after dc after dc after dc after dc either. Much less the content is EXTREMELY difficult.
Im maxd out other than ring and me and another OP warrior, a 850+ DPS Rogue and a 1000DPS mage couldnt even touch Tomb2 much less Tomb3... zzzzzz

Heres an idea for the Devs. How about you get whatever gear/pet you have there at STS and come join us.?.? I bet you cant even touch your own content. Challenge stands

Without using /killboss or /killmobs lool

Woundedwarrior
11-13-2014, 06:17 PM
I agree, If there was a "normal" tombs or arena I'd probably end up playing it instead of the elite version. More relaxing and fun. Less I am gonna die 20 times in a row.

I would definantly agree and wish there was more "normal" new content. Ive never been a huge fan of deaths so ive kinda sat out for arena update and maybe now this too

Sakurahb
11-13-2014, 06:23 PM
Zeus,i gave the same feedback when i tried the last boss in test server.
Seems like STS just want us to spend plats,ankhs,exilirs and our patience.