11-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Think Rendtail. Kill it ranged. Warriors just heal and spam pet. 1st Boss dead

Haifer
11-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Think Rendtail. Kill it ranged. Warriors just heal and spam pet. 1st Boss dead
Try this with me in game?

Kingofninjas
11-14-2014, 02:10 AM
The trick for the first boss is to keep a party of all Kelvin. When the red circle form around the boss, wait about 4 seconds then use Kelvin AA (helps to make a specific order of Kelvin use i your like, kinda kike war heals in clashes). Don't bother using Kelvin AA at any time other than this, because the other attacks are not so deadly. Better to save the AA for this time, as it will really make the boss a lot harder if the fireball shooting ring spawn because the boss didn't get stunned. Other requirements are a good tank to pull aggro and some ankh kits. I did it with a team of 0 rings (although all had mythic weapons), and it was pretty easily achieveable.

Feel free to pm me in game if you have questions.

Haven't got to the second boss yet but it seems a lot like Undim Fields. Would love to know where the boss is if anyone can provide ss.

Jirikjurasek
11-14-2014, 02:57 AM
The trick for the first boss is to keep a party of all Kelvin. When the red circle form around the boss, wait about 4 seconds then use Kelvin AA

Its not neccessary to all party members use Kelvin, just tank. The point of interrupt fire obelick is that boss has to be stunned while cast 10th fire ring. So use Kelvin between 8th and 9th fire ring.

Sir Lubo Penev
11-14-2014, 06:28 AM
The more the Kelvins, the fewer the deaths. Especially in a lower geared group, since we mortals tend to one-hit die by other boss attacks too, besides the circle one.

I already said that this "strategy" seems like cheating to me, as if you are saying "well, there's nothing else we can do, so let's just use these cheap 100% stun pets". But it is the sad truth - there isn't anything better we can do.

noahgoulin
11-14-2014, 06:44 AM
The planar ar so difficult,when we were against the boss the timer was at 1h
I lost 1h and earn 25 deaths,for nothing :(

Raselph
11-14-2014, 07:17 AM
try this out

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?187014-lt-Guide-gt-Planar-Tombs-Bosses