PDA

View Full Version : Question about mythic pendant recipe

firechandra
11-13-2014, 06:06 PM
Me and other players in party have buyed immediately the relic and farmed in arena, we dropped glob frostir and rutger essence but never seen a recipe.
Well now we read again the quest and it says first go collect the recipe and than buy the relic, this means that with relic the recipe doesn't drop?
If this is the case what can we do? Stash the relic solves the problem? Any of you that already buyed the relic dropped the recipe?

Samaeldavisjr
11-13-2014, 06:15 PM
It definately says go farm the 'boss essences' 1st, then go buy the relic. I dunno what happens now. Im actually awestruck you made it that far!! Grz! you most be OP

aarrgggggg
11-13-2014, 06:35 PM
i am also wondering this same thing

Iahwahska
11-13-2014, 07:01 PM
I think it says recipe drops from tombs bosses.

Samhayne
11-13-2014, 07:29 PM
The recipe drops from the Arena Master after you finish 4 bosses - you get a chest and a chance at the recipe.

aarrgggggg
11-13-2014, 07:51 PM
i certainly hope this recipe has a better drop rate than fossil lol

I dont know anyone who has it yet, that i am aware of

All drops are left up to a "chance" aka luck....there must be a better way

Ticklish
11-13-2014, 09:52 PM
The recipe drops from the Arena Master after you finish 4 bosses - you get a chest and a chance at the recipe.

Is the recipe drop rate affected by reroll elixirs? Thank you!

Samhayne
11-13-2014, 10:00 PM

I will have to check tomorrow when I am in the office.

Raselph
11-13-2014, 10:08 PM

-_-

Ticklish
11-13-2014, 10:17 PM

Okay thanks Sam! I'll wait for your word before I go wasting luck in the arena. My inventory is full of pinks no one will use :(

CAK Vader
11-13-2014, 10:53 PM
Okay thanks Sam! I'll wait for your word before I go wasting luck in the arena. My inventory is full of pinks no one will use :(
I'll take em to liquidate pls!

Raselph
11-14-2014, 12:24 AM
I'll take em to liquidate pls!

first have look at wha you need and what you wouldnt, sell of the ones you wont need and equip what you need!

debitmandiri
11-14-2014, 01:15 AM
Oh no...from arena chest...hope doesnt like fossil..pls STS

Kingofninjas
11-14-2014, 02:02 AM
Oh no...from arena chest...hope doesnt like fossil..pls STS
It does not drop form arena chest. Read what sam said properly. It drops from the arena MASTER along with the arena chest. This means that when the chest drops after you beat the 4 bosses, you will have a chance at looting the recipe too.
My question is, is the recipe lootable with the relic in your inv? I have multiple of each of the glob, rutger, and frostr essences but have yet to get the recipe.
Please clear this up so we don't waste our time.

Kingofninjas
11-14-2014, 02:04 AM
Well idk, but it never hurts to put on your lep 10 seconds before boss dies. I'm gonna find out about this before investing in luck kits for pointless maps like arena, but I always toss on my lepre at the end of each boss.

debitmandiri
11-14-2014, 04:33 AM
It does not drop form arena chest. Read what sam said properly. It drops from the arena MASTER along with the arena chest. This means that when the chest drops after you beat the 4 bosses, you will have a chance at looting the recipe too.
My question is, is the recipe lootable with the relic in your inv? I have multiple of each of the glob, rutger, and frostr essences but have yet to get the recipe.
Please clear this up so we don't waste our time.
Oh ya..sorry my bad

morgy84
11-14-2014, 05:53 AM
Yesterday after tombs went live and because dcs ^^
we made 5 complete arena runs 2 boss esse 5 chests with nothing worth and no recipe. unfortunatly ^^

debitmandiri
11-14-2014, 06:39 AM
I have run the arena about 5-6times and ofc no recipe. Im using luck elix + lepre before the boss defeat

Ticklish
11-14-2014, 08:06 AM
I too have multiples of the arena bosses' essences, but have yet to see a recipe drop for any of us in my party. I've done 20 arena runs or more since tombs arrived. And yes, I tried running with luck elix on. I don't bother much with my lep in the arena though, especially not when a boss is enraged.

Samaeldavisjr
11-14-2014, 08:50 AM
So the "chance to drop recipe" is pretty much the golden unicorn again. Pffft, not like the quest isnt hard enough as is. Trying to find the Loch Ness Monster would be more beneficial ;(

debitmandiri
11-14-2014, 08:51 AM
LOL.. Is it recipe chance to drop = fossil drop ?

Anybody ? Who already got this recipe ? Because wo the recipe all ingredients are useless like fossil LOL

Raregem
11-14-2014, 10:43 AM
I've yet to see it drop or heard of anyone getting the recipe either... If/when someone does please post it here. Vial drop rate apparently :/

Kingofninjas
11-14-2014, 10:55 AM
I already have all 3 of the required boss essences, so now I am going to stash the mythic relic and try getting recipe without it in my inventory. Will update this post once I've made some runs.

Samhayne
11-14-2014, 12:00 PM

To elaborate on this, the chance to receive the recipe is a separate roll from receiving the chest. You always get a chest upon completing a chain of 4 bosses. If you get the recipe, it will be at the same time as you get a chest.

Re-rolls do not affect the chance to receive the recipe, as it is in its own loot table without any other categories to re-roll up to.

Zorin
11-14-2014, 12:28 PM
To elaborate on this, the chance to receive the recipe is a separate roll from receiving the chest. You always get a chest upon completing a chain of 4 bosses. If you get the recipe, it will be at the same time as you get a chest.

Re-rolls do not affect the chance to receive the recipe, as it is in its own loot table without any other categories to re-roll up to.

Ok so, it's like Dragkin Teeth drops? If so, that is good news Sam!

Now, can you make sure the drop rate is reasonable? Not something like Arcane, its just a recipe..piece of paper...

Samhayne
11-14-2014, 12:33 PM
Ok so, it's like Dragkin Teeth drops? If so, that is good news Sam!

Now, can you make sure the drop rate is reasonable? Not something like Arcane, its just a recipe..piece of paper...

The recipe is tradeable if you are lucky and get one. Once you use it, it's yours and you can then craft the Mythic Pendant.

The recipe is the "nut" of getting the Mythic Pendant, in that it is the rarest thing to obtain.

We are looking at the rarity of it. It was originally tuned with the rate of completing the Planar Arena when it first came out. So, it's probably something the team can refine.

Zorin
11-14-2014, 01:01 PM
The recipe is tradeable if you are lucky and get one. Once you use it, it's yours and you can then craft the Mythic Pendant.

The recipe is the "nut" of getting the Mythic Pendant, in that it is the rarest thing to obtain.

We are looking at the rarity of it. It was originally tuned with the rate of completing the Planar Arena when it first came out. So, it's probably something the team can refine.

I like your original idea, having it drop after completing Arena, then all we have to focus on is the Tombs and Arena Bosses and they are no joke so its fair.

After all that hard work and dedication running the tombs and arena, it seems more reasonable to have the recipe be rewarded after completion. We already spend tons of plat trying to get the required ingredients along the way, why does the "nut" have to be such a huge hurdle to get past; luck is not something we can control.

Melissa Mls
11-14-2014, 01:40 PM

do we have to finish crafting all the 3 cleansed essences to be able to loot the recipe from arena?

KKIDIRA
11-14-2014, 02:23 PM
Is the New mythic amulet tradable once it's been crafted?

Candylicks
11-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Sorry but after we grind all of the amulet essences and will maybe never get the recipe? This is mythic not arcane make the recipe purchasable off an npc.

aarrgggggg
11-14-2014, 02:29 PM

This does not sound very promising sam
For now i will give you guys/gals the benefit of the doubt that it does not have a .005% drop rate

Samaeldavisjr
11-14-2014, 05:24 PM
This does not sound very promising sam
For now i will give you guys/gals the benefit of the doubt that it does not have a .005% drop rate

I wouldnt bet anything on this. The drop rate of recipe im sure will be null n void. Now Selling dragonbar ....

Kingofninjas
11-14-2014, 05:29 PM
Lol what I think will happen is twoxc will loot a recipe and then it will go into in circulation after he has 50+ amulets.

On another note, if we have the mythic relic in our onventory is it still possible to loot recipe?

Samhayne
11-14-2014, 05:49 PM
Lol what I think will happen is twoxc will loot a recipe and then it will go into in circulation after he has 50+ amulets.

On another note, if we have the mythic relic in our onventory is it still possible to loot recipe?

The contents of your inventory do not affect the roll when the Arena Master gives out loot at the end of a run through the Planar Arena. So no, having a mythic relic in your inventory doesn't change things.

KKIDIRA
11-14-2014, 06:56 PM
The contents of your inventory do not affect the roll when the Arena Master gives out loot at the end of a run through the Planar Arena. So no, having a mythic relic in your inventory doesn't change things.

And is the new mythic amulet tradable or not once it is done?

Idly
11-15-2014, 07:29 AM
40-50 runs in arena and I have numerous glob, rutger and frostirr essence but not seen a recipe drop. Please increase the drop rate as the 'nut' should be the 300-400 ankhs per day running this quest not a stupid 'luck' %.

Is the recipe a one time use or when you have it then thats it?

xutreuqux
11-20-2014, 07:33 AM
Give me some [emoji2]

xutreuqux
11-20-2014, 07:34 AM

Ok then turn this pendant into arcane lol

Anarchist
11-20-2014, 09:49 AM

Can the recipe be used multiple times as long as its the same owner?