PDA

View Full Version : 2014-11-13 Content Update (163527)

null_void
11-13-2014, 06:27 PM
The Planar Tombs elite end-game adventure for characters level 40 to 41 is now available! Bring a party of powerful friends and enter the Tombs through Kelys.
Please keep in mind that the Planar Tombs can be considered the hardest content in the game. It is not for the faint of heart!
New Planar Tombs quests and achievement “Plane and Simple” and new title “Planeswalker” available.
New Legendary Dark Crystal Gear and Weapons.
Use Crafting to upgrade the Legendary Dark Crystal gear with Planar Fragments.
Craft the new Planar Pendant, the new, best-in-slot, neck item!
New Planar Pets: Shadow Turtle, Shadow Owl and Ice Komodo pets now available.
Rogue NPCs in the Kraken Mines have found their heads.
Rogue Jack-o-lantern vanities are now tradeable.
Sorcerer Lifegiver and Fireball skills should properly reflect upgraded range changes.

Valkiirye
11-13-2014, 06:28 PM
1st x,x late

Lordkerum
11-13-2014, 06:29 PM
First? So close...

luckious
11-13-2014, 06:30 PM
2nd

FluffNStuff
11-13-2014, 06:31 PM
It is not for the faint of heart ...

No, the new tombs is not.

I also hear that the mobs / bosses there are tough.

Allison
11-13-2014, 06:34 PM
We all DC so often we never reach the boss.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

bruceboster
11-13-2014, 06:35 PM
Good job. But too hard for under geared player.

Cobenick
11-13-2014, 06:36 PM
tried 4 times and got dc in all...

Justg
11-13-2014, 06:40 PM
We hear ya about the DC issue, it is a top priority for us. We're trying to track it down, you can help us here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!

And Fluff is right, the Tombs are not for the faint of heart...

Raselph
11-13-2014, 07:11 PM
[LIST]
Rogue NPCs in the Kraken Mines have found their heads.

OMG...how did they pick it up?...and from where did they get it?

Aquatika
11-13-2014, 07:19 PM
We need new level cap !

Carapace
11-13-2014, 07:26 PM
OMG...how did they pick it up?...and from where did they get it?

They ran the Tombs content on Test and found them as rare drops. Lucky them!

On a more serious note, we'll be monitoring feedback and the like for things like boss difficulty as the days go by, notably after the weekend to ensure an intended play experience.

evilsanti
11-13-2014, 07:32 PM
Hi Admins need your help. I have updated my Arcane Legend app but after updating I cant connect using mobile data, I can connect to the internet using my phone and play other online games but when I try to connect to Arcane legends it loads with the dog on the screen but after that it gives me a screen the says the server is updated/maintenance. My arcane legends app works when I connect using wifi but not mobile date it say server under maintenance/updated.

siddhant
11-13-2014, 07:34 PM
we dont get anything for trying test server this time??O.O

Raselph
11-13-2014, 07:50 PM

On a more serious note, we'll be monitoring feedback and the like for things like boss difficulty as the days go by, notably after the weekend to ensure an intended play experience.

umm...do you mind if i ask something?

When can the bug from [Elite][The Ashral Heart] get de-bugged?....im waiting as thats one of the Aps i need the most...

thanks in advance.:)

Marcus Santana
11-13-2014, 11:45 PM
Shade's looks is amazing. [emoji7]

Want mana? Buy pots!

flybyee
11-13-2014, 11:55 PM
never reach the boss, always DC, and its not just me, many people same prob like me

Gensin
11-13-2014, 11:59 PM
No vanities? Daym..

Anarchist
11-14-2014, 01:34 AM
Its not for the faint hearted.
Its for the fat wallets.

I hope on a general debuff soon, these bosses shouldn't require 25kits→∞/run. Thats a minimum wage of 25plat/run. There is definately no f2p content cause its like opening at least a locked/run and you have to run at least 200+times to get certain items talkless of uncountable runs in planar arena that grant essences and recipes based on a luck factor. So you might run once and get them all or run 100+ times and get NOTHING.

When we had to open lockeds to get our mythic and arcane items farming was something you could still enjoy for free even with gears average players could afford but now you transfered the p2w from lockeds to elites mixed and messed the tweakings and now we are in a situation where those who previously farmed to earn their gold have nothing to do cause every other content/way to earn gold for the average player is broken. Those who poped lockeds refused to be milked anymore. Those who don't care if their plat is literally taken by force from their stashes and still want to run can't cause of network issues.

Its a mess. (I know you can solve just be less plat hungry) thank you.

Dex Scene
11-14-2014, 02:19 AM
Dc alot. I have been getting dc at boss (sometimes didn't even reach boss and Dc) 9/10 times.

BarendB
11-14-2014, 03:26 AM
Its for the fat wallets.

I hope on a general debuff soon, these bosses shouldn't require 25kits→∞/run. Thats a minimum wage of 25plat/run. There is definately no f2p content cause its like opening at least a locked/run and you have to run at least 200+times to get certain items talkless of uncountable runs in planar arena that grant a essences and recipes totally based on luck. So you might run once and get them all or run 100+ times and get NOTHING.

When we had to open lockeds to get our mythic and arcane items farming was something you could still enjoy for free even with gears average players could afford but now you transfered the p2w from lockeds to elites mixed and messed the tweakings and now we are in a situation where those who previously farmed to earn their gold have nothing to do cause every other content/way to earn gold for the average player is broken. Those who poped lockeds refused to be milked anymore. Those who don't care if their plat is literally taken by force from their stashes and still want to run can't cause of network issues.

Totally agree on this...... +100

baklolz
11-14-2014, 03:49 AM

The title is missing??

Rome
11-14-2014, 05:11 AM
i have a real bad disconection problen and starting to get real annoying. i know its not my wifi connection because i disconet on wifi on kabel on 3g plus i have a upload speed 10mb/ps download speed 40mb/ps. am i the only one with this porblem?. ( tombs are awsome but bosses are real hardcore to kill) soo tnkx for the new content :P

letme.dothis.1
11-14-2014, 05:19 AM
Hi
This msg is for any representative of sts .
Good job for the updates ,makes us end gamers get excited and had something to farm for real
However...come on guys pls focus first on the server...I'm sure it's not just me who always get dc
On tombs,or even on tindirin hunting tooth,or even in brackenridge hunting locks...i already did those necessary things to kinda fix this but still...random dc...heavy lags is annoying....despite of having some real good stuff updates no wonder still few of my friends and guildmate get online...and i play hardcore on this game like 10hrs a day...and maybe this time not anymore #"best game to worse server" sorry for my word but I'm really sad on what's happening to the game....

Dakaaaa
11-14-2014, 08:04 AM
when server up?

Froxanthar
11-14-2014, 09:07 AM
come on sts.. dont make it so hard.. not enjoy this

Rhaindra
11-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Great content but its not my place. Actually, new content should making fun . Thanks for awesome content sts.

Haligali
11-14-2014, 12:37 PM

Hm, i tried new tombs and my character lost his head because of serious disconnect issues, heres the proof:

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/14/bb55e91c4e1f3c72403d7ee05f7af475.jpg

Sakurahb
11-14-2014, 01:09 PM
Hm, i tried new tombs and my character lost his head because of serious disconnect issues, heres the proof:

Omg Lmao

CAK Vader
11-14-2014, 01:15 PM

You poor smurf! D:

Sfubi
11-14-2014, 01:17 PM

the title is missing??

grats baklolz!

Alonz
11-14-2014, 02:18 PM
The planar tombs need to change, its way to hard im lev 41 with elon gun good armor and all i hear from people is they wont run tombs its to hard please change it we are all farming deaths

Mehmet Tuncay
11-14-2014, 03:54 PM
[arcanexmen]The planar tombs need to change, its way to hard im lev 41 with elon gun good armor and all i hear from people is they wont run tombs its to hard please change it we are all farming deaths

Mehmet Tuncay
11-14-2014, 03:57 PM
[arcanexmen]Its not for the faint hearted.
Its for the fat wallets.

I hope on a general debuff soon, these bosses shouldn't require 25kits→∞/run. Thats a minimum wage of 25plat/run. There is definately no f2p content cause its like opening at least a locked/run and you have to run at least 200+times to get certain items talkless of uncountable runs in planar arena that grant essences and recipes based on a luck factor. So you might run once and get them all or run 100+ times and get NOTHING.

tearacan
11-14-2014, 04:16 PM
It's f2p (free to pay). Indeed a substitute for locked chests. To keep you entertained for longer than 30mins to open those locked chests.

*avoids planar tombs*

Maketaca
11-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Use Crafting to upgrade the Legendary Dark Crystal gear with Planar Fragments.
After upgrading, is it tradeable?

letme.dothis.1
11-15-2014, 03:03 AM
Pls...come on guys...people ..players are gone because of dc,lags...we can't do anything...there's no fun on this anymore

Dchaos
11-15-2014, 03:36 AM
plz fix this dc issue, we appreciate the new contents but there is no point in running planar tombs if u get dced every run. waste of pots n lixir.

pecfr
11-15-2014, 05:52 AM
Planar 1 solo with a normal stuff (with the tips!!!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMxCCYEIqBQ&list=UUUmSJENXjKQBxEetL6QHZag

coulou5
11-15-2014, 06:23 AM
Great job! Thank u for sharing :biggrin:

warriorromio
11-15-2014, 10:32 AM
If its not hard then every one will have the best pendent available in the game...
So they are right in the decission to make it hard to run
Guys guys we just need to make a strtgy for the levels...
Its a challenge for us ...
There must be a glitch and way to kill every bosss....

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

TheMightyFeusalet
11-15-2014, 12:19 PM
If its not hard then every one will have the best pendent available in the game...
So they are right in the decission to make it hard to run
Guys guys we just need to make a strtgy for the levels...
Its a challenge for us ...
There must be a glitch and way to kill every bosss....

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

This guy... lel

Hartholzwurm
11-15-2014, 04:10 PM
I am not able 2 fight a boss because of this super dc every run.....thx for a good upgrade this game to dc legends......i am happy when i am able 2 run a tindrin map without loosing connection.
This is a senseless wasting of plat and real money.....i stop investing money in this game...sorry guys....

Alrie Ongue
11-15-2014, 05:43 PM
My tablet said!!!!! Dc dc dc dc dc.log out...!!!!!huuuuuuuu..sow risky!!!!

rainmasterz
11-16-2014, 04:48 AM
Planar tomb = Dc tomb .... Sorry but its real... If i am go to planar tomb with 3 another player always dc there, today the bigest personal record 17 run and 17 dc in planar tomb 1 i dont want try it again... Its like useless tomb no more fun ... I hope u are can fix this ...

Mehmet Tuncay
11-16-2014, 06:14 AM
[arcaexen]I am not able 2 fight a boss because of this super dc every run.....thx for a good upgrade this game to dc legends......i am happy when i am able 2 run a tindrin map without loosing connection.
This is a senseless wasting of plat and real money.....i stop investing money in this game...sorry guys....

Sceazikua
11-16-2014, 07:08 AM
I tried the tomb once, and dc'ed. I noticed that the ping didnt spike, it stayed normal, but everything just stopped and dc. There must be something wrong, not ping :)
But I think the "tomb" background shoudnt be a normal map with recolored mobs. I thought I misclicked somewhere on the world map and even tried to go back to the portal when I first entered the tomb. I only tried first level though, I expect level 2 and 3 would be different :)
And the difficulty of the tomb isnt too hard like everyone said :) I joined a random pub with decent gear (have mythic helm and armor) 2 war 2 sorc, and we breezed to near half the tomb until I dc'ed. I think its just like elite forest breach map, not much changes

Rhaindra
11-16-2014, 10:42 AM
I tried the tomb once, and dc'ed. I noticed that the ping didnt spike, it stayed normal, but everything just stopped and dc. There must be something wrong, not ping :)
But I think the "tomb" background shoudnt be a normal map with recolored mobs. I thought I misclicked somewhere on the world map and even tried to go back to the portal when I first entered the tomb. I only tried first level though, I expect level 2 and 3 would be different :)
And the difficulty of the tomb isnt too hard like everyone said :) I joined a random pub with decent gear (have mythic helm and armor) 2 war 2 sorc, and we breezed to near half the tomb until I dc'ed. I think its just like elite forest breach map, not much changes
You should try beat boss first ;)

Sfubi
11-16-2014, 03:43 PM
To slow down the dc keep pull small. Rogue or sorcerer pull from a distance. This has helped me stayed connected.

brianthebeast
11-16-2014, 07:29 PM
disconnect,disconnect,disconnect that's the order of whats happening in this event so i know you guys are working hard but we need results fast because were all trying to beat the bosses
:livid::mad::grumpy::upset::livid:

wr3cx
11-16-2014, 08:23 PM
Last night me & my friends full party 2 warr 2 rogue, ran the tomb about 10 times or maybe more. Funny that both rogue always dc'ed half way. The connection is good no lags but all just suddenly stopped then dc'ed. Pls fix it STS I love the tomb even the boss was so hard to kill. :)

will0
11-16-2014, 08:44 PM
trick is to do in 3(s) 1 warrior 1 mage and 1 rogue dont pull more than 5 mobs per attack and you are safe completed tomb 1 and 2

pecfr
11-17-2014, 07:52 AM
a friend who was always dc in tomb said me to run tomb only with a team of 3 ppl for dont be dc

Amo Re Medina
11-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Yeah.. Pt with 3 player. No dc for sure.. :b

Mehmet Tuncay
11-17-2014, 04:55 PM
[arcanexmen]Last night me & my friends full party 2 warr 2 rogue, ran the tomb about 10 times or maybe more. Funny that both rogue always dc'ed half way. The connection is good no lags but all just suddenly stopped then dc'ed. Pls fix it STS I love the tomb even the boss was so hard to kill.

Mehmet Tuncay
11-17-2014, 04:57 PM
[arcanexmen]I tried the tomb once, and dc'ed. I noticed that the ping didnt spike, it stayed normal, but everything just stopped and dc. There must be something wrong, not ping :)

Armani Boi
11-18-2014, 01:29 AM
I agree with you and BarendB. Can i say that STS will achieve the profit they forecast before end of this 2014 year.

Its for the fat wallets.

I hope on a general debuff soon, these bosses shouldn't require 25kits¨‡/run. Thats a minimum wage of 25plat/run. There is definately no f2p content cause its like opening at least a locked/run and you have to run at least 200+times to get certain items talkless of uncountable runs in planar arena that grant essences and recipes based on a luck factor. So you might run once and get them all or run 100+ times and get NOTHING.

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=arcanexmen]I agree with you and BarendB. Can i say that STS will achieve the profit they forecast before end of this 2014 year.

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 12:04 PM
[arcanexmen]a friend who was always dc in tomb said me to run tomb only with a team of 3 ppl for dont be dc

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 12:05 PM
[arcanexmen]Last night me & my friends full party 2 warr 2 rogue, ran the tomb about 10 times or maybe more. Funny that both rogue always dc'ed half way. The connection is good no lags but all just suddenly stopped then dc'ed. Pls fix it STS I love the tomb even the boss was so hard to kill. :)

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 12:06 PM
[arcanexmen]I am not able 2 fight a boss because of this super dc every run.....thx for a good upgrade this game to dc legends......i am happy when i am able 2 run a tindrin map without loosing connection.

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 12:11 PM
please dc big problem becuse l dont vant to dc

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 12:18 PM
artik oyundan kopmalar cozumlensin surekli olarak hep gold lar gidiyor hemde zamanimiz bu sorunu cozuleyin

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 02:17 PM
[mehmet tuncay]plz fix this dc issue, we appreciate the new contents but there is no point in running planar tombs if u get dced every run. waste of pots n lixir

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 02:20 PM
okey thanks

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 02:22 PM
[mehmet tuncay]Planar tomb = Dc tomb .... Sorry but its real... If i am go to planar tomb with 3 another player always dc there, today the bigest personal record 17 run and 17 dc in planar tomb 1 i dont want try it again... Its like useless tomb no more fun ... I hope u are can fix this ...

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 02:24 PM
[mehmet tuncay]Hi
Good job for the updates ,makes us end gamers get excited and had something to farm for real
However...come on guys pls focus first on the server...I'm sure it's not just me who always get dc
On tombs,or even on tindirin hunting tooth,or even in brackenridge hunting locks...i already did those necessary things to kinda fix this but still...random dc...heavy lags is annoying....despite of having some real good stuff updates no wonder still few of my friends and guildmate get online...and i play hardcore on this game like 10hrs a day...and maybe this time not anymore #"best game to worse server" sorry for my word but I'm really sad on what's happening to the game...

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 02:46 PM
[arcanexmen]Hi
On tombs,or even on tindirin hunting tooth,or even in brackenridge hunting locks...i already did those necessary things to kinda fix this but still...random dc...heavy lags is annoying....despite of having some real good stuff updates no wonder still few of my friends and guildmate get online...and i play hardcore on this game like 10hrs a day...and maybe this time not anymore #"best game to worse server" sorry for my word but I'm really sad on what's happening to the game....

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 02:49 PM
[arcanexmen]Its not for the faint hearted.
Its for the fat wallets.

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 02:58 PM
[mehmet tuncay]I tried the tomb once, and dc'ed. I noticed that the ping didnt spike, it stayed normal, but everything just stopped and dc. There must be something wrong, not ping :)

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 03:01 PM
[arcanexmen]You poor smurf! D:

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 03:09 PM
[arcanexmen]Hi
On tombs,or even on tindirin hunting tooth,or even in brackenridge hunting locks...i already did those necessary things to kinda fix this but still...random dc...heavy lags is annoying....despite of having some real good stuff updates no wonder still few of my friends and guildmate get online...and i play hardcore on this game like 10hrs a day...and maybe this time not anymore #"best game to worse server" sorry for my word but I'm really sad on what's happening to the game....[/QUOTE]

Mehmet Tuncay
11-18-2014, 03:10 PM
[arcanexmen]disconnect,disconnect,disconnect that's the order of whats happening in this event so i know you guys are working hard but we need results fast because were all trying to beat the bosses
:livid::mad::grumpy::upset::livid:[/QUOTE]

Justg
11-18-2014, 03:19 PM
Mehmet, slow down buddy! We hear ya about the DCs. You guys can expect some official communication and details about our plans very soon. In the meantime, I assure you that this is our top priority and we are cranking away on it.

Cheers,

- g

Sakurahb
11-18-2014, 05:11 PM
Lmao that guy is funny

Rhaindra
11-18-2014, 05:35 PM
Haha.. he just wanna say what feeling but hard to say with english. He dont mean to spam sir. :D

rigger bro
11-18-2014, 05:35 PM
Sak, I don't think Mehmet speaks English, so he takes a cut off someone's comments and pastes them. At least that is the impression he leaves me with his actions.

Thorsaxe

Sakurahb
11-18-2014, 08:06 PM
Sak, I don't think Mehmet speaks English, so he takes a cut off someone's comments and pastes them. At least that is the impression he leaves me with his actions.

Thorsaxe
I just said he's funny because of the many posts,nothing else.