PDA

View Full Version : On Disconnects, Planar Tombs, Re-Patching and other things

Samhayne
11-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Hey everyone,

I just want to weigh in on a few things that are on my mind.

Stability and game disconnects.
This has been very frustrating for us, since we haven't been able to reproduce the issue. When we play, things are ok. In aggregate, disconnects are not up over previous periods. We have been working to collect data from players to narrow down common data, but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. If you haven't already, please tell us about your experience in the Tech Forums at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!.

We are committed to getting to the root of the issue and solving it. We have some server and client reporting systems in work to help us narrow down to the root cause. We really appreciate your assistance and patience with the process to fix what I can well understand to be an annoying problem.

Planar Tombs
The Planar Tombs is designed to be difficult. If you want to smash and grab everything it has to offer in a night, well, it's not set up for that. It is elite end game content designed to fill the gap of something to farm and work on over the long haul. We are looking at feedback and early play for additional refinements and I encourage you to post your thoughts after playing. Thanks!

Android Re-Patching
We have a new Android version of Arcane Legends in testing now to go out live as soon as possible (likely tomorrow) to correct the re-downloading of patch files. If you are experiencing this problem on your Android device, you can work around it by installing the game and data on your device's local memory and not the SD card as this support article details: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/1758344-patching-issues

Winter Public Test
The Winter Event is coming together nicely and we are currently on track to do a round of Public Testing in early December before it goes live. We're looking forward to incorporating your feedback into that content to make it the best it can be. To whet your appetite, here's a quick pic (still work in progress) from the coming Winter Event:

Thanks, as always, for being part of Arcane Legends and the Spacetime Community of Gamers.

-Alex "Samhayne" Leary
Arcane Legends Producer

Xenobiotic
11-13-2014, 07:18 PM
Noice

Freunameki
11-13-2014, 07:19 PM
Im not lookin for it tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arbaaz Khan
11-13-2014, 07:27 PM
M really upset and i think many will leave dis game behind because of its bugs n dc's we r really pleased to do something about dc's as its wasting our money, elixirs, energy points in events etc...
Kindly look forward so that all loves it

Kriticality
11-13-2014, 07:31 PM
"We're looking forward to incorporating your feedback into that content to make it the best it can be." Can you elaborate on what this means? It seems that there are a lot of complaints. It doesn't seem that STS is incorporating feedback. If you guys are, can you tell us how? We all know elite tombs should be difficult but they need to be possible. Has anyone at STS been able to beat these tombs with say only 2000 plat like what was given on the test server for planar? Buying thousands of platinum seems like it should make the process easier, not a requisite. Trying to keep it constructive.

Idly
11-13-2014, 07:31 PM
Regarding the planar tombs.. as you can see from the other posts nobody wants what your selling in the planar tombs.. make drops even more rare, increase the amount of crystals needed as crafting ccomponents, incorporate more mobs, add a run limit per hour/day... do something! The people who support tour gane and essentially pay your wages do not want or enjoy being one hit by bosses. The casual player has absolutely no chance here, the top players are spending 150-300 ankhs per run. Please listen to the player base and make a fast change before its too late. Hell, remove the tombs and bring them back in a week as an ENJOYABLE area to play for all geared players. Difficulty overload is not interesting, fun or enjoyable in any way shape or form. Is the winter event pic supposed to stop Zeus, Kalizza and tru...heiress from quitting? Just listen to the people please.
P.s who is Alex Leary and what did you do with the real Samhayne?

Samaeldavisjr
11-13-2014, 07:33 PM
not "Thanked"

Capolista
11-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Hello Alex ..

On example reply form, i think you should add if user device has been root or jailbreak?

It could be one of the problems

I am having repatching problems since nativex back update,

But since upgrading to latest client the problems seems fixed to me, until now

I dont have dc issues, i can run elite malison trio, im using 3G connection

Otahaanak
11-13-2014, 07:41 PM
"In Aggregate, disconnects are not up over previous periods" ????

Lolwut

However you are measuring that statistic, it cannot possibly be accurate. I've never seen so many in game disconnects in over a year now.

aarrgggggg
11-13-2014, 07:42 PM
Im not too sure what the point of the test server was since new content once again is riddled with bugs..........

I personally cannot comment on current difficulty because i always get dc......but from what i read from other players....the bosses are Way too hard.

PLAYABLE content is what the community wants, dcs and insane difficulty level makes this new content unplayable please adjust accordingly.

My opinion is winter event on the back burner.......Making the current client/content actually playable should be priority #1

I think essences/ teeth should have a guaranteed drop....1 per run, if the total number of teeth/essences were to be upped id be ok with that
this luck thing is getting old i would rather be guaranteed 1 drop per run and have to collect more than, running multiple runs and hoping to get lucky and get 1 drop.

Thats my 2 cents

Carapace
11-13-2014, 07:52 PM
As in most games of an MMO nature, there is some content that is designed for more hardcore, end game players and other content that is a bit more easily digestible by everyone. This is stab at more hardcore and intense content.

We are reading the initial responses and feedback regarding Tombs content, however they are not the entire picture. We're going to go over the accumulated feedback in addition to in game metrics to discuss any potential changes to the content. We are refraining from any knee-jerk reactions based on initial forum feedback until we get a bit more information and additional feedback.

Players are forming strategies, and experimenting with different pet setups to take on the content, so we're excited to see what develops over the next few days!

Thanks for your patience everyone,
Carapace

Kriticality
11-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Does accumulated feedback mean more neg reviews or are there people that are enjoying this? I'll play without ankhs until update. Unless that pendant is twice as good as arcane ring, I don't think it's worth my sanity...

Anarchist
11-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Buying plat should be optional, when a player decides to actually buy some this should make his gameplay a better experience. From the planar tombs way back to the planar arena spending plat has become a obligation if you want a minimal playable game experience. If we have to play contents this frustrating i suggest to put back the mythics and arcanes in the apposite locked grand crates of the watch instead of feeding us this fake free to get fossils and mythic amulets. At least when everything was locked based farming and running elites was still a acceptable challenge covered with fun and a less plat sucker.

Sakurahb
11-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Samhayne and Carapace,i would love to see you both finishing all tombs (like a normal player) ! :) Then im sure we will stop complaining,because if the devs can,we can too.

ilhanna
11-13-2014, 08:34 PM
As in most games of an MMO nature, there is some content that is designed for more hardcore, end game players and other content that is a bit more easily digestible by everyone. This is stab at more hardcore and intense content.

Does your definition of hardcore players include ability to deal out a lot of money to buy ankhs? Is there no room in this tomb for decently geared legendary players with enough experience to strategize? Is it wise to exclude the majority of end game players from this tomb and the mythic pendant quest? As it is the way I see it most players, and I'm talking about those without arcane rings, arcane pets, mythic weapons (although it seems to me even the players with these items are struggling in the new tomb) will see the tomb as an ankh sink, eating up all the hard earned gold they made, leaving them to the vicious cycle of farm-buy ankhs-spend in tomb-get broke-farm again... And for what? There isn't any immediately profitable item to strive for. At least elite zones drop something of immediate value. Exactly how is this kind of experience rewarding?

But again, my main issue is the way this tomb further divides the player base between the top tier geared and the majority legendary players, between those prepared to pay for those revives and those who would be lucky if they can have enough pots to run an elite map. If even Kalizzaa and Zeus are considering quitting the game over this new content, how would you think the majority of players feel about this? I should think that any new addition to the game should provide new experience and opportunity for players to learn and better themselves. Not exclude them and make them feel inadequate.

Farminer's
11-13-2014, 08:36 PM
Yay test server for the winter event!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

CAK Vader
11-13-2014, 08:36 PM
Push super excited for the winter thing! But can you please just like...submit it to apple now? ._. I wanna play so badly!

ilhanna
11-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Samhayne and Carapace,i would love to see you both finishing all tombs (like a normal player) ! :) Then im sure we will stop complaining,because if the devs can,we can too.

Yes. Preferably in legendary to mythic gear. With plat bought with their own irl money.

Candylicks
11-13-2014, 09:11 PM
It's just so frustrating because I want to play I really do. I like you guys and the game and my guild, I *want* to spend money on it. Your legends have been my home for several years now.

But the DC are so bad... it doesn't add up to me that you guys can't reproduce this. Every single person in my guild, every single person in my party is experiencing the same thing. How is it even possible for you guys to not see this? I mean, across platforms, connections, zones... we all DC.

Where are you guys anyways? Man there used to be devs in the game ALL the time when you launched new zones. You guys need to get back to the hands-on gaming company you used to be and see what the heck is going on. We are struggling big time to have fun here.

And yes, the tombs are too hard. I get making money off us buying elixir and rev and such, but you guys took it too far with this. It feels like I need to empty my wallet at the gates of planar arena. I'm telling you as a player with a good skill set and the best gear in the game... it's way too much. It's not fun. Tone it WAY down. Having to play with constant rev loses the fluidity of gaming. You want to get in a good mode when you game, almost like a dance. Hit your skills flawlessly and watch the mobs melt away with good team work. But, when it's derp derp die. Derp derp die... you want to throw your device out the window from frustration. Add in there the DC and you have a huge mess.

Please fix this.

Candylicks
11-13-2014, 09:13 PM

We are reading the initial responses and feedback regarding Tombs content, however they are not the entire picture. We're going to go over the accumulated feedback in addition to in game metrics to discuss any potential changes to the content. We are refraining from any knee-jerk reactions based on initial forum feedback until we get a bit more information and additional feedback.

Players are forming strategies, and experimenting with different pet setups to take on the content, so we're excited to see what develops over the next few days!

Thanks for your patience everyone,
Carapace

We really want to see a youtube video of you and sam and null pwning tombs3. I mean, as the devs you should be the most hard core end game players in existance. Please enlighten us! We are all so noob.

notfaded1
11-13-2014, 09:24 PM
How can you not see all the client disconnects from the vm's inside the ec2 cloud dropping from the instances? This makes zero sense... Do u really think 90% of the game population is making this up? A large percentage of us are network engineers, developers, and computer scientists. Posting a video of u playing game successfully doesn't help. What are you asking us for? Videos of our disconnects? I'm honestly now at a loss...idk what to say. We love the game when it works. :^{

How about this you can VPN and play from somewhere else besides ur office and let's see the video of you all running these maps?

kingxxian
11-13-2014, 09:56 PM
we almost kill the boss at tomb 1 and we all got dc,its really unfair! :(

Samhayne
11-13-2014, 10:22 PM
How can you not see all the client disconnects from the vm's inside the ec2 cloud dropping from the instances? This makes zero sense... Do u really think 90% of the game population is making this up?

It is not 90% of the population. Sitting here looking at server metrics and things look like a normal Thursday night. As for "seeing" the disconnects... Everyone disconnects at the end of their session. Some people kill their client in the middle of a dungeon map because it is time for dinner, or their battery dies on them. That is the frustrating thing, your issue and the guy who's cat steps on his power strip that turns off his wifi router look like the same thing. We are working on building in more tracking to run this down. Hopefully that pays off.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Ninjasmurf
11-13-2014, 10:32 PM
It is not 90% of the population. Sitting here looking at server metrics and things look like a normal Thursday night. As for "seeing" the disconnects... Everyone disconnects at the end of their session. Some people kill their client in the middle of a dungeon map because it is time for dinner, or their battery dies on them. That is the frustrating thing, your issue and the guy who's cat steps on his power strip that turns off his wifi router look like the same thing. We are working on building in more tracking to run this down. Hopefully that pays off.

I suggest next time you and 3 other STS people test the new map on all 4 devices(iOS,android,PC, and amazon).
When everyone is experiencing the same dc in the same map there is an obvious bug. It's not ok to release new content this way. It ruins the fun. Half of my guild has already given up on the tombs and it's the first day...

BaronB
11-13-2014, 11:07 PM

Is there any way to find out if you have downgraded your servers/moved else where ? or maybe introduced capped bandwidth rooms?

you have to appreciate the people that helping keeping this community a community are the ones voicing their concerns.. not the figures that you seem to be looking at.

Over a year of playing it is only in recent times.

Either something must have changed.

Servers?Developers?

or maybe to much awesome has been added into the game in recent times that its about time some of our money that has been spent also be used towards upgrades in real life parts of the game.

Nature
11-13-2014, 11:52 PM
I honestly could care less for new content. I can't play with my friends in elites/planar tombs/normal maps. I and many others have reported what has been happening once lag occurs and then get disconnected. You guys still release planar tombs with dc issues still not resolved. We lose elixers, plats and golds with this problem.

Xorrior
11-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Don't overload your servers or just get new ones. Problem solved. This is a server side issue, nothing wrong with our connections, regardless whether you believe us or not *rolls eyes*. Also it seems every time you introduce the test server things go belly-up. You sure your test server isn't a modded second hand washing machine ?

Sdbigdaddy
11-14-2014, 12:09 AM
Terrible, dc three times, once while updating a patch lol. Travelers outpost the ping kept going and going and then dc. This is not normal. Done for night.

Heiress
11-14-2014, 02:45 AM
lol Sam, it's very simple to verify it's happening, delegating this to mods takes less effort than typing out your forum post here.

All good to be 'scientific' but there's lab work and then there's field work, u guys need to stop saying 'but it works in in-vitro testing and it's good to go'. It's failing hard on the ground, Venture out of the lab into the sun and have a look. U cld easily brief and send parties of 4 in, regular players who hail from multiple geographies, get them to report back to u. If it's that unbearable to deal with us players, ur mods can do all the briefing and give players requirements to help u test.

Across a non-stop testing period of 4 hours, we had a full party of 5 rotating players (2 US, 2 Euro, 1 Aus) just experience a 100% dc rate of 1-2 players PER RUN when in full parties of 4, no dc in parties of 2, and 50/50 chance of dc in parties of 3. It's a random person, we all take turns to drop out. None of us have been particularly prone to lagging out before Planar tombs and all those dc-ing, except myself, normally clock under-200 green pings. We have not been able to complete a single Planar tombs map as a full party of 4.

Some Planar runs I'll experience the kind of hyperconnectivity that isn't normal in this part of the world, things run in super-realtime, playing out like I'm the only gamer logged in on the server. I'll stay connected but someone else will lag out. If gameplay is normal, there's a chance I'll ping out. None of us have been prone to lagging out before Planar and the 4 others hail from green ping countries so perhaps this 'hyperconnectivity' isn't so obvious for them. We all use different devices - iPad, iPhone, Nexus.. the server just drops us equally like hot potatoes.

We did note that on our elite runs for the past 1-2 weeks prior, we started getting pingouts but maybe 2-4 each in 5-6 hours. This is a significant rise from maybe 1 pingout a week or a rate we don't remember. 3 days before this, we could no longer do large pulls at Elite Rockhorn without someone dc-ing (1 Euro, 2 US, 1 Aus). At the time the existing lix time was set, there was no such problem with those pulls and we are the same runners except one. But starting 2 + weeks ago we ran most elite maps from forest to rockhorn, no nordr/shuyal, and we ran hard - dc was annoying. But nowhere near this scale.

We gamers are part of the game and your resources too, pls don't treat us like infected specimens that have to be clinically handled from the other side of a glass wall. If people aren't warming up to your "official" threads, maybe it has something to do with this.. when people stop coming forward they've stopped caring and it's never good for any business. Something that clearly isn't ready shouldn't be rushed into release, to the paying crowd. Be fair to us, we lost a lot of kits and plat lix time because ur server's been unstable altho there seems to be resistance to admitting this at ur end. Will u refund those?

Excuses
11-14-2014, 06:19 AM
No, no, no, and NO.

2days ago, I was with my friends trying to farm teeth, everyone got DC on every run. After trying about 10 run, everyone got mad and quit.
Yesterday I was trying to try new tomb lv1, got DC on literally every run again out of around 10 runs, we couldn't even pass the first 2 mages.

You should find other way to check this out.

Sir Lubo Penev
11-14-2014, 07:45 AM
I'll say this:

There was a period yesterday (not sure exactly but I think around 10-11 pm GMT) when I literally disconnected on every run and every map. Huge ping spikes I couldn't recover from. I ran Hauntlet twice, normal Wilds a few times, Brackenridge a few times. There were five or six consecutive disconnects - all Hauntlet and Wilds runs + a Brack run.

Later though, we managed two full party Planar Tombs runs (a lvl 1 and a lvl 2) without a single disconnect. We were in a party for more than an hour and noone disconnected, not even once.

Then again later - two more Planar Tombs runs (both lvl 1). First time a guy disconnected early, then a few minutes later I disconnected too. Whole run was extremely laggy from the beginning, I froze a couple times and died once because of this (froze on a purple pool). Second run was with the same group 5-10 minutes later. Not as laggy, but a guy (another one) disconnected again. Now, I don't know if their disconnects were due to ping spikes or dead battery, I'm just sharing my experience. My disconnects definitely had nothing to do with my internet connection, my battery or whatever else you can think of.

If I were a dev, I'd focus on this: There are periods when everything seems okay, no disconnects, little to no lag. Followed by periods when you can disconnect while farming Jarl for locks, let alone Elite Tindirin or Planar Tombs. Why? Server overload? Hacker attacks lol?

Thrindal
11-14-2014, 08:00 AM
While I do have other info to share for now here is a suggestion.

How about tracking folks that drop but reconnect within 2 minutes. That is probably your DC population. Rage quitters don't drop and reconnect neither do folks going to diner.

Just a thought,

Thrindal

Dogoeswoof
11-14-2014, 08:15 AM
I was able to prevent disconnecting on my computer by having two tabs of the game open. When one tab dced, I switched to the other tab and I was still in the map as normal. Maybe this information will be useful, overall I also found that parties of four dced more than parties of three, I was able to run map 1 two times in pts of three that without anyone dcing out of the 5-6 runs I did for all the tombs. Maybe the sheer size and people running is overloading servers or something. The servers were impoved during the halloween event, but they were made for a small map which everyone ran. The planar tombs are probably the largest maps to date on AL so that might be causing an error

mapenjay
11-14-2014, 08:30 AM
not just in Planar but all over the map even Pvp room u get Disconnected, Temporary Stop playing and come back till it fix

debitmandiri
11-14-2014, 08:47 AM
Yeah...all people got dc when there was 4 peoples in the pt..but if u run solo or only two people it will not happen

The type of dc is same for all people : 120k ping then dc right ?

It seems like the server not responding or someting like that

Dermuti
11-14-2014, 09:19 AM
It´s really frustrating, I went to the Tombs the first time with an awesome pt, we had no probs with the monsters, but we couldn´t finish only one map. Minimum one pl has always a dc. It was impossible to reach the boss. I have the feeling that it becomes more and more dramatical every day.
And yes, the pink is always super, from one moment to the other he increases to some k, no lag, only dc.
I stop the game now, until there is a solution for this. Otherwise I throw my iphone in the corner in a stupid moment. I lost so much time and money during the event and after this. That mkes no sense for me to continue. This is also my last posting for this prob. I wish you really good luck to find the mistake.

Haligali
11-14-2014, 09:48 AM

My friend Scrytex did a few runs on the beta server with Seoratrek, one of your moderators. Even he got dcs every run! What we experience now is the exact same as on the beta server, cannot pull more than 3-4 mobs because someone will get dc, party members deflated slowly, and even if im lucky and can reach the boss without disconnect, then im alone. Im a maxed out player with arcane ring, 6 paracelsus gems, brothers whim, solo kill these bosses is just simply impossible.

I dont know whats going on the servers, but i made a suggestion about removing old useless maps, maybe it can help a bit: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?187027-Remove-old-useless-conent-maybe-less-lag

We dont want planar tombs, nor winter event, we want playable content. :)

raw
11-14-2014, 10:13 AM
I agree with Hali and Candy on this one. I would rather you all fix the underlying DC issues than rush to release content that is simply unplayable. I've only run one planar map and in that run, half of my team disconnected. When we got to the boss, I got one hit 15 times (not exaggerating). I'd really appreciate the mods running this event and posting a video. I'm not going to waste dozens of Ankhs just to kill a boss. It's one thing to avoid a red zone that has the potential to one hit, but it's another to be one hit by every single attack (even ones that you cant dodge).

As far as the DC stuff goes, I've been an avid elite map/tomb runner, and I've experienced severe disconnects in the following maps:

- Hauntlet
- KM1
- KM2
- KM3
- WT1

I've noticed that there are periods of time where I DC every single run, and then there are streaks where nobody on my team DCs. Idk what the issue is, but it needs to be fixed else you will lose MANY players. I have given up on running this event, or any further timed runs until this issue is resolved. And as far as not being able to reproduce this... that's unacceptable from a software development perspective. As mentioned in one of my previous posts, hire more staff (interns are perfect as testers), task a group of dedicated players, or bring in outside help.

octavos
11-14-2014, 10:16 AM
All i'm thinking about is testing winter....yea...planer tombs is nice when I first ran it in the test server..i was like "wow this is to hard for me" now if the rest of the tombs are like the 1st level..it would be fantastic. Bosses have to much armor, so I hope for a new cap soon...as for me im happy...not as happy as some of you guys....heres my saying "nothing elite is fine by me :)"

:ghost:

Ultrawave
11-14-2014, 11:00 AM
playing 2 years and never I faced problems with dc's, as after the last client :((((((((

Dalmony
11-14-2014, 12:44 PM
I haven't actually made it to the boss with a party yet because everytime I try to play tomb 1, either I or someone else in the party dc.

It's not like an instant dc... its after the run is well underway sometimes 15-20 mins in. Its pretty frustrating.

This spot in particular is a regular DC zone for me:

Jirikjurasek
11-14-2014, 01:06 PM
Nice, winter event, will we be able see bosses or we will get disconnects right after join to the event area?

Burstnuke
11-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Hey everyone,

I just want to weigh in on a few things that are on my mind.

Stability and game disconnects.
This has been very frustrating for us, since we haven't been able to reproduce the issue. When we play, things are ok. In aggregate, disconnects are not up over previous periods. We have been working to collect data from players to narrow down common data, but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. If you haven't already, please tell us about your experience in the Tech Forums at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!.

We are committed to getting to the root of the issue and solving it. We have some server and client reporting systems in work to help us narrow down to the root cause. We really appreciate your assistance and patience with the process to fix what I can well understand to be an annoying problem.

Planar Tombs
The Planar Tombs is designed to be difficult. If you want to smash and grab everything it has to offer in a night, well, it's not set up for that. It is elite end game content designed to fill the gap of something to farm and work on over the long haul. We are looking at feedback and early play for additional refinements and I encourage you to post your thoughts after playing. Thanks!

Android Re-Patching
We have a new Android version of Arcane Legends in testing now to go out live as soon as possible (likely tomorrow) to correct the re-downloading of patch files. If you are experiencing this problem on your Android device, you can work around it by installing the game and data on your device's local memory and not the SD card as this support article details: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/1758344-patching-issues

Winter Public Test
The Winter Event is coming together nicely and we are currently on track to do a round of Public Testing in early December before it goes live. We're looking forward to incorporating your feedback into that content to make it the best it can be. To whet your appetite, here's a quick pic (still work in progress) from the coming Winter Event:

Thanks, as always, for being part of Arcane Legends and the Spacetime Community of Gamers.

-Alex "Samhayne" Leary
Arcane Legends Producer

Please don't release content without fixing the game first. This happened to me today. A long 47 minute run, laid to waste because of this *hard* planar tombs and disconnect. Im never playing elite again.

Otahaanak
11-14-2014, 10:37 PM
5 runs tonight and 4 arena - not a single complete run with full party.

I don't belive that you at STS are not seeing this when you play.

Come in game now and play - you'll see it.

mapenjay
11-14-2014, 11:42 PM
too blind to see but in reality its DC

-N’sync

Arpluvial
11-15-2014, 12:38 AM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this thread. Let's make sure to keep it constructive. :)

TheBoon
11-15-2014, 01:07 AM
All we ask is game stability :/

Amadorbibidor
11-15-2014, 03:49 AM
The Planar Tomb... Ok i won't talk about it but I would like to ask... Any dev cares I get dc even for staying in guild hall chatting?? Why the heck you release new content if server is unplayable for 50% of players. Forget about demm arena, tarlok, and try to fix the server or just make a new one as this one looks more antiquated than Uller's armor. This is just not fair because not all end-game players can access tombs. Why should I care about Tarlok event if I'm getting dc when chatting? Where it's the root? In the new client thingy that tried to fix the repatching. Just remove this stuffs, planar, repatching and if server works normally again you know the issue is somewhere in what you removed. Nerf Planar, fix re-patching this time without destroying server, find the lag issue and THEN add them to game. I'm really asking myself if you try contents on different devices after/before releasing them.

Amadorbibidor
11-15-2014, 04:10 AM
Accident post

Leonut
11-15-2014, 04:16 AM
This is a sick joke of cheating players of their plat. We revive and revive only to get dc. I'm stubborn so I keep trying and get cheated over and over again.

I've tried 7 runs, to the effect either I dc or a team mate dc. Still haven't completed planar tombs one. Not because it's a difficult content but horrible bug issues.

utpal
11-15-2014, 08:05 AM
oh. u recolored even enemies? LOL
it's true "Old habit never dies"
"seeing recoloration since 2011"

Idly
11-15-2014, 09:33 AM
You summoned me?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/15/435ec2d364b632a4f1ee9ed3ed348bea.jpg

Edit: My 1st pure attempt and at tombs 2 boss i used like 10 healing potions.

Wtfugde bro! Do you have kill all button?

Socrates
11-15-2014, 11:26 AM
lol what kind of winter event has dragons seriously I would prefer to see a giant snow troll or sth or at least anything different but tbh I would prefer not to see any other event as long as the servers are in their worst situation I know StS tries to fix them but until you do just let the winter event a little behind because for me it's more important to play an elite map without the terror of dcing rather than spending all of my gold in energy for events.

Amadorbibidor
11-16-2014, 06:07 AM
About 5 days of un-playable game quality. No pressure, but can we at least know the approximate date of the fix? Hour, day, week, month or year would be useful. Maybe it's just me but it's weekend and I would like to play a map if possible, thanks. -__-

Idly
11-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Cmon please fix this game! ! Im spending a fortune on ankh and elixir and keep dc on boss 4 in arena. I have all arena essence anf need a few more ancient to complete the amulet.. oh and the recipe that doesn't exist!!!! Ankh refunds and a realistic drop rate on recipe please STS people will quit this troll game myself included. Its a mythic amulet that we've been waiting for since the day of Nordr c'mon quit the bs trolling its not even funny. Arcane ring fair enough make it improbable but a new amulet of Mythic rarity when we already lagged and ankhspammed our way through the tombs numerous times just to realise that when you run the arena it DOES NOT DROP. Meh **** the recipe why do I even need one, realistically I have enough ingredients to make the pendant through trial and error. And what happens when one person loots this impossible recipe? Do they get to be the only supplier of the amulet for weeks/months and make billions when the rest of us put in an equal amount of time, effort and gold just to be constantly disappointed running arena farning shade, noble, poverty and deaths. Pfft all aboard the order and chaos train

FluffNStuff
11-16-2014, 12:05 PM
You summoned me?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/15/435ec2d364b632a4f1ee9ed3ed348bea.jpg

Edit: My 1st pure attempt and at tombs 2 boss i used like 10 healing potions.

Mad congrats!
I assume you are ringed, correct?

Rare
11-16-2014, 12:37 PM
This is so typical. It's a button masher though. Not much skill required. Therefore, the only way to really make it harder is to make things more op. It's always been this way in arcane legends.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dalmony
11-16-2014, 10:19 PM
Does your definition of hardcore players include ability to deal out a lot of money to buy ankhs? Is there no room in this tomb for decently geared legendary players with enough experience to strategize? Is it wise to exclude the majority of end game players from this tomb and the mythic pendant quest? As it is the way I see it most players, and I'm talking about those without arcane rings, arcane pets, mythic weapons (although it seems to me even the players with these items are struggling in the new tomb) will see the tomb as an ankh sink, eating up all the hard earned gold they made, leaving them to the vicious cycle of farm-buy ankhs-spend in tomb-get broke-farm again... And for what? There isn't any immediately profitable item to strive for. At least elite zones drop something of immediate value. Exactly how is this kind of experience rewarding?

But again, my main issue is the way this tomb further divides the player base between the top tier geared and the majority legendary players, between those prepared to pay for those revives and those who would be lucky if they can have enough pots to run an elite map. If even Kalizzaa and Zeus are considering quitting the game over this new content, how would you think the majority of players feel about this? I should think that any new addition to the game should provide new experience and opportunity for players to learn and better themselves. Not exclude them and make them feel inadequate.

This. I don't mind if more people get good gear, or if more people are able to farmm or if gold prices go down, or if the mythic amulet isn't excusive to only the very richest tier of players who already have everything anyway. People don't want to spend months alone trying to find groups for old content... People want to play with their friends. Not all end game players are fully equipped some have been playing for months and its unfair to just box them off as uncommitted or unworthy of playing new content.. they have waited just as long as us for something new and exciting.

I'm in a guild where well geared and averagely geared players are all mixed up, and there is no discrimination between who we play with at all which I love. Content which is only (just) playable for the OP doesn't make me happy because I want to play with my friends, and I don't want who I'm friends with to be based on gear.