PDA

View Full Version : Guys, chill out. Seriously.

obee
11-13-2014, 08:03 PM
The Devs are frustrated and are working as hard as they can. Stop complaining and pressuring them. This is reality, they cant fix things in a matter of a snap. They are real people to, trying to work, so guys just chill out, and wait a bit. So stop with the raging threads, think about good things, and just chill. I admit as well, things are annoying, but just wait.

siddhant
11-13-2014, 08:07 PM
^ ^ drinks pepsi:)

agentredeye
11-13-2014, 08:08 PM
have a kitkat:eagerness:

Anarchist
11-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Ankh kits refund.

Candylicks
11-13-2014, 09:59 PM
I've spent thousands of dollars of my money on the game. I run a successful guild and have been a supporter of sts games for years. All I want to do is play tombs and go hard right now. Want to show people how to skill up and run with the big dogs. To have constant interruption of the game is very frustrating. Sorry but I'm tired of them telling us to post our device and connection like that has anything to do with fixing the jacked server. It's on their end they need to own it and fix it and stop jerking us around. As fade said in another thread they are trying to pull the leg of a population full of network engineers, programmers, and a plethora of gamers in the IT industry and we all see past their wall of shame..

Samhayne
11-13-2014, 10:16 PM
Candylicks, I understand you are frustrated. I am frustrated too. We all want the game to run smooth. We are committed to that.

To go back to the disconnects... Clients disconnect from the game all the time. If you are playing on a phone and you get a call you can be disconnected. If the user simply hits their home button, to the server, you just disconnected. I am not saying that it isn't happening. Something is, but it isn't everyone. I get that from your perspective it seems like everyone, but from.my perspective of looking at the server metrics, it looks like a normal Thursday evening with thousands of players online and playing.

Also, the live game server isn't running a bunch of debugging and "extra" stuff to help us track things down. It is stripped down to run fast. Now, we can (and are in the process of) adding more in to help us understand what is going on, but that isn't done haphazardly. We don't want to introduce more issues.

All I can ask for is your patience and understanding. For that I am grateful. Again, our apologies that the game is making you frustrated.

Pentavia
11-13-2014, 11:01 PM
Better set those servers up to run RAID 10 :)

Axesam
11-14-2014, 12:24 AM
Split to more than 1 server ?

Anarchist
11-14-2014, 12:32 AM
Candylicks, I understand you are frustrated. I am frustrated too. We all want the game to run smooth. We are committed to that.

To go back to the disconnects... Clients disconnect from the game all the time. If you are playing on a phone and you get a call you can be disconnected. If the user simply hits their home button, to the server, you just disconnected. I am not saying that it isn't happening. Something is, but it isn't everyone. I get that from your perspective it seems like everyone, but from.my perspective of looking at the server metrics, it looks like a normal Thursday evening with thousands of players online and playing.

Also, the live game server isn't running a bunch of debugging and "extra" stuff to help us track things down. It is stripped down to run fast. Now, we can (and are in the process of) adding more in to help us understand what is going on, but that isn't done haphazardly. We don't want to introduce more issues.

All I can ask for is your patience and understanding. For that I am grateful. Again, our apologies that the game is making you frustrated.
GoGo Sam.

It would be nice of StG if you guys refund us the kits we wasted today when everything calms down.

Hectororius
11-14-2014, 12:41 AM
Agreed. All this anecdotal evidence about players just randomly DCing at any moment is just that, unscientific.

So what if I know a player that still hasnt made it to the final boss of tomb 1 after 10+ attempts.
Or that I and another pt member DC at the first pull on my first run at the tombs? guess our cats tripped the powerbar. The pt member that hit 110k ping and managed to come back before DC, only to get DC at the boss? most def her kid poured water on the router to get her attention.

I will admit one of my DCs was due to my battery dying though, So I guess that one wasnt their fault.

Dont worry. Ima chill though. games free after all.

Anarchial
11-14-2014, 01:00 AM
People who say chilling is the right thing to do never probably encountered a developer-client scenario. The client (aka we people) are not gonna chill because STS is working hard. I understand the OP is an ardent supporter of STS. So am I. I quit the game and then came back. The AL community might have "chilled" if we did see any improvement. The DC issue has escalated quickly over the past few months.
And everytime its the same response "server side is ok client side is not." Giving non sensical reaponses as going to dinner is absurd and not to mention insulting.
STS have you ever considered that if u r not finding anything on your reports and people still are complaining maybe it could be a faulty equipments or something. If you are not finding doesn't mean its not happening.
Review your process. The last few ardent supporters beg you this(yes beg) cause if not ,you are gonna find a handful of retired forummers chilling here.

P.s. often at times while opening forum page I get a database error. Maybe look into the db and check its efficiency?

Linkincena
11-14-2014, 01:37 AM

When there are 3 people in planar tombs the game doesn't dc..
when 4 people in pt.. game ping goes 120k suddenly. .
believe me.. its not a device or my connection issue..
there maybe problem in client too...
Below my device details..
IGN: Linkincena

Kingofninjas
11-14-2014, 01:58 AM
I guess I am one of the lucky few who has not dc during an elite run then. My ping has spiked only twice and both times I was able to restart the browser and get back in. Not an issue for me but since it is for pretty much everyone else, it probably is an issue on the server's side and not ours.

Linkincena
11-14-2014, 03:11 AM
I guess I am one of the lucky few who has not dc during an elite run then. My ping has spiked only twice and both times I was able to restart the browser and get back in. Not an issue for me but since it is for pretty much everyone else, it probably is an issue on the server's side and not ours.

Whats ur device and OS?

matanofx
11-14-2014, 03:35 AM
Im playing on my pc, i never get bad connection on my pc, it stays around average 180 ping

In planar tombs it gets to the point of dc, random ping spike... i refresh the page and chrome gets me back to beginning of the tomb but how is that a solution?

Obviously if i randomly get a ping spike and refreshing the page gets it back to 180 ping, the problem isnt on my end, my connection is just fine.

Edit: Lol on on a second thought maybe its a chrome issue? -.-

baklolz
11-14-2014, 03:57 AM
Hello everyone! We have been seeing another increase in reports of lag and disconnections from Arcane Legends. We are looking into this and will do everything we can to resolve the problem quickly so that you guys can get back to a really great play experience.

We ask that you first attempt all of the troubleshooting tips here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963802-i-m-experiencing-lag- before submitting a report. If that still doesn't resolve the issue, there is some specific information you can give us that will make the troubleshooting process on our end go exponentially faster. Please reply below with the following information:

- Estimated time when the lag or disconnection occurred
- Character Name
- Type or device and OS. You can usually find your OS version in your settings.
- # of players in party and map you were on when experiencing lag or disconnects
- Description of the problem. What exactly happened?
- When did your connection issues begin? (date)
- Have they tried playing on a different internet connection? (WiFi vs 3g vs 4g)

Example Reply:

Estimated Lag Time: 20 seconds
Character Name: Remiem
Device & OS: Apple, iPad Air v7.0.6
# of Players: 5
Description of the problem: I experience really bad lag when clashing in a CTF room
When did your connection issues begin? September 7, 2014
Have they tried playing on a different internet connection? Tried 3g and wifi

-----

Thank you for your continued patience as we work on the issue.

Hope this helps :)

Candylicks
11-14-2014, 06:59 AM
Lol everyone try 3g that will fix it.

Guys the problem is not on our end it's theirs. That thread of posting your device is laughable at this point.

Titanium
11-14-2014, 07:03 AM
I can't even log-in after the new patch that came this Monday. I played from my PC ( using keyboard..... my fingers damn) and I think I'm the only person who likes the new content. I didn't dc and I didn't have any re-patching issues before. But I can't play from my phone and that's frustrating.

Raselph
11-14-2014, 07:11 AM
I can't even log-in after the new patch that came this Monday. I played from my PC ( using keyboard..... my fingers damn) and I think I'm the only person who likes the new content. I didn't dc and I didn't have any re-patching issues before. But I can't play from my phone and that's frustrating.

same, i love the new content, but night time here gotta sleep xD and i got DC too for the 1st time actually...until i realized that my Laptop battery died xD

Limsi
11-14-2014, 07:30 AM
It's unplayable for me. My internet service provider is getting ticked off alrd with my constant complaints..... kidding

Doframingo
11-14-2014, 07:50 AM
Lol everyone try 3g that will fix it.

Guys the problem is not on our end it's theirs. That thread of posting your device is laughable at this point.

3G hurts, it re-downloads the new patch updtate when i Open the Arcane Legends App, and i don't have any Cache-Cleaner App, before this update i always played with 3G, i wasted the 40% of my megas trying to solve this.

Dermuti
11-14-2014, 07:50 AM
Normaly I can ask for my money back if I went to a shop and bought broken stuff.;-) And I have also paid hundreds of Euro for the game, which is impossible to play these days.

Dermuti
11-14-2014, 09:30 AM
sry double

Hectororius
11-14-2014, 09:35 AM
I don't think there's a single complaint about the new content. Majority of the people I know love it and have been waiting for this for a very long time. But if you can't play it then we might as well just chill.

epicrrr
11-14-2014, 09:39 AM
Normaly I can ask for my money back if I went to a shop and bought broken stuff.;-) And I have also paid hundreds of Euro for the game, which is impossible to play these days.

In the Philippines, not to undermine anything but our internet here sucks to be blunt and you're in Europe where "internet quality" is higher. I have no problem connecting.

Zeus
11-14-2014, 09:41 AM
In the Philippines, not to undermine anything but our internet here sucks to be blunt and you're in Europe where "internet quality" is higher. I have no problem connecting.

You're also just strictly PvP. Run elite maps and you will see the issue.

Psychologist
11-14-2014, 09:53 AM
The game is perfect how it is. New update means new things which means unknown environment. Every single developer cannot give new content that will be 100% perfect at the first update. They are trying hard indeed, and are literally listening to us. Open to hear from us giving feedback so they can fix/update it to make it even better. If you're not happy with the new content, don't play it until it becomes your piece of cake. There's billions of stuff to do in AL. It'll never stop. Anyways, thumbs up to this thread. Remember, they are developers. It's a job, no one does their job like a god all the time. :)

justhell
11-14-2014, 09:55 AM

Hi mr. Sam I have sugestion... can u guys make us still can join map after we DC as long we still in same party and we DC from game no longer than 3 or 5 minutes maybe?... if posible,that will help us a lot...sorry for bad english... thx bfore

cami
11-14-2014, 01:42 PM
this no was a good year :/

Ihateppl
11-14-2014, 01:46 PM

i have the exact some thing. Gets frustrating.

kinzmet
11-14-2014, 02:06 PM
Yes, the "Chill-out" comment arrives :)
When players started to chill-out, mostly it means staying more in forum than in games or playing/looking for other games. Then the decline starts.
Please don't let the players "chill-out". Hot headed players means that the game is on demand and the sign of frustrations means the customers loves your product and can't get enough of it. The DC issue here is the problem, and putting the pressure on the devs is a must because everyone wants a quality product. The customers don't really care on how they do it, its the output that counts. So what if they had debugging, disconnect logs from server metrics etc, as long as they didn'y solved the issue it has no effect. But when the players started not to care about it aka "chilled-out", then it means that the game is no longer appealing or they found a new one.

Get into trouble, fight, love....live - d'Artagnan

smirk
11-14-2014, 02:57 PM
Thank you. I could not agree with you more. I cannot progress any further in the game because every time I get close to defeating Maneater, I get disconnected from STS servers. The funny thing though, it ONLY happens when I'm fighting maneater. It is definitely on their end.

They must think we are all 13-15 years old and by feeding us a few lines of BS will make us shut up and go away.

FIX THE PROBLEM

Anarchial
11-14-2014, 05:39 PM
The game is perfect how it is. New update means new things which means unknown environment. Every single developer cannot give new content that will be 100% perfect at the first update. They are trying hard indeed, and are literally listening to us. Open to hear from us giving feedback so they can fix/update it to make it even better. If you're not happy with the new content, don't play it until it becomes your piece of cake. There's billions of stuff to do in AL. It'll never stop. Anyways, thumbs up to this thread. Remember, they are developers. It's a job, no one does their job like a god all the time. :)

If by perfect that more tham half the population can't play while the rest try to do something else? Yes then its perfect. But to my knowledge that is not AL, nor the game that won best game of the year 2 consecutive years.
Let me remind you that the AL community is always benevolent to the STS developers. But the facts which they are feeding that dc and lag are all client issue is unacceptable and the refusal to agree that it might be server sided problem shows their arrogance and immaturity along with the overly benevolent forummers who are happy with about anything.
The only sole reason for these many complaints was to make sts act upon it, which actually has started now. We all know its a job but there are certain aspects of.the job that needs to be maintained. The denial of anything wrong in server by game developers isnt one of them

Justg
11-14-2014, 05:50 PM
If by perfect that more tham half the population can't play while the rest try to do something else? Yes then its perfect. But to my knowledge that is not AL, nor the game that won best game of the year 2 consecutive years.
Let me remind you that the AL community is always benevolent to the STS developers. But the facts which they are feeding that dc and lag are all client issue is unacceptable and the refusal to agree that it might be server sided problem shows their arrogance and immaturity along with the overly benevolent forummers who are happy with about anything.
The only sole reason for these many complaints was to make sts act upon it, which actually has started now. We all know its a job but there are certain aspects of.the job that needs to be maintained. The denial of anything wrong in server by game developers isnt one of them

Easy there... We're not denying anything is wrong, we are said that we are having a hard time finding the problem and it is a top priority for us. New clients with more tracking are coming out, in the meantime you can help us by posting when it happens here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!

We're been trying to find this issue since that thread was started two months ago.

Dermuti
11-14-2014, 08:13 PM
Good luck guys, really!!! But you thinked about changing the party reconnecting system? I think a solution could be to make the reentering possibility more easy. If I disconnect its not possible for me to reenter the tombs and come to my party. So the party crashes definitely. Think about guys be flexible...
And an important point is to think ablut a little compensation of our money loss...I pay to play not to loss money in lags

leoakre
11-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Hmm...

Jack and Jill went in the Tombs
To fetch a mythic recipe
Jack got smacked and used his Ankhs
Jill got smacked soon after he

Up Jack got but Jill did not
As revenge revive ran low
Jack got stunned as Jill lagged on
And dead from another blow

Jack repawned in a poison pond
As Jill relogged with a curse
He wound up dead yet again
As STS ran away with their purse

FML...THE BOSS RESET!
:suspicion:

obee
11-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Hmm...

To fetch a mythic recipe

FML...THE BOSS RESET!
Dat rhyme scheme dough!

Asphiroth
11-15-2014, 12:36 AM
Im not disconnecting at all. And ive been running WT4

leoakre
11-15-2014, 04:04 AM
Dat rhyme scheme dough!

Pwhaha! My 7 year old made up the 'respawn in a poison pond'! She is so smart :)

leoakre
11-15-2014, 04:23 AM
3G hurts, it re-downloads the new patch updtate when i Open the Arcane Legends App, and i don't have any Cache-Cleaner App, before this update i always played with 3G, i wasted the 40% of my megas trying to solve this.

I followed the Dev's suggestion about moving the game's data to my android's internal storage (move to phone option) because I had tried uninstalling the game, restarting my phone, and whatever else had been suggested or I could think to do but nothing worked and the patches just kept redownloading every time I tried to log on. After moving the data, I have had no problem at all logging in the game on my phone though the only way I can actually play the game without disconnecting is on my kid's tablet. Such hassle from a guilty pleasure that actually used to be enjoyable, but now has become more like a habit. Such as the case, habits are always difficult to break.
:dispirited::lemo::greedy_dollars:

May we please go back to the old client now?

mapenjay
11-15-2014, 04:52 AM
Justg that thread was not useful to determine any problem, lots of player are not using forum

Chronexia
11-15-2014, 05:24 AM
I agree with you there. It's just that we can't chill out when we know there's something really wrong going on here. But as said, patience is a virtue.

Amadorbibidor
11-15-2014, 05:28 AM
Why not getting old client?? StG, fix your contents while we all at least can play old contents.

obee
11-15-2014, 09:59 AM
Justg that thread was not useful to determine any problem, lots of player are not using forum
^^^. Only a small percentage of AL uses forums. Frequently to.

Serancha
11-15-2014, 11:54 AM

Possibly the worst thing you could have said to try and appease the community, I'm afraid.

We are talking about people who have played the game daily for 1-2 years. They know the difference between normal d/c by accidental click or phone calls, and a serious problem, which is what is clearly happening now. To even imply this is user error or normal game behaviour (even with a "not saying this is the issue, but we see nothing odd") is insulting to the entire section of the player community and client base who are having issues.

I posted in another thread with suggestions on how to give feedback that may help track down what part of this new content is glitching people out. However, as Heiress pointed out, it is your developers' jobs to communicate with the community and get the data necessary, since they don't run tracking on the live server, not the players' responsibility.

Personally I believe it's content based, since all the d/c I have seen (I have only seen them in map 1, personally) have been consistently at the same spot. However, I don't experience this bug (only pinged out once), and made sure our party only did small pulls. Apparently the larger the pulls. the more D/C. Again this points to something in the mobs that is triggering crashes.

leoakre
11-15-2014, 12:49 PM
Possibly the worst thing you could have said to try and appease the community, I'm afraid.

We are talking about people who have played the game daily for 1-2 years. They know the difference between normal d/c by accidental click or phone calls, and a serious problem, which is what is clearly happening now. To even imply this is user error or normal game behaviour (even with a "not saying this is the issue, but we see nothing odd") is insulting to the entire section of the player community and client base who are having issues.

I posted in another thread with suggestions on how to give feedback that may help track down what part of this new content is glitching people out. However, as Heiress pointed out, it is your developers' jobs to communicate with the community and get the data necessary, since they don't run tracking on the live server, not the players' responsibility.

Personally I believe it's content based, since all the d/c I have seen (I have only seen them in map 1, personally) have been consistently at the same spot. However, I don't experience this bug (only pinged out once), and made sure our party only did small pulls. Apparently the larger the pulls. the more D/C. Again this points to something in the mobs that is triggering crashes.

^^ what Sera said...

The regular long time players in the AL community certainly aren't dodos :apathy:

(Lol, maybe we are since we still play but some of us just love to hang out with all the wonderful friends we have made from around the globe)

Amadorbibidor
11-15-2014, 01:12 PM
Yes actually I've been testing lag in tindirin wilds and there happens something strange, when not attacking mobs or being attacked by them my ping was about 250. In the moment when I started attacking mobs ping rised up to 4000 and sometimes I got dc. In towns my lag is very unstable and I sometimes get dc too. Mobs or high population looks like are triggering my lag. Before the new version of the game appeared, my ping was green in all those cases. Now I can only chat safely in a map when I'm using a ghost party, but when I'm alone in guild hall I often get high ping or disconnections too. I'm pretty confused... Do y'all think this info is relevant enough to post it on the official thread where we report our experiences lagging or it's "just me"?

Kingofninjas
11-16-2014, 04:02 AM
Agreed. All this anecdotal evidence about players just randomly DCing at any moment is just that, unscientific.

So what if I know a player that still hasnt made it to the final boss of tomb 1 after 10+ attempts.
Or that I and another pt member DC at the first pull on my first run at the tombs? guess our cats tripped the powerbar. The pt member that hit 110k ping and managed to come back before DC, only to get DC at the boss? most def her kid poured water on the router to get her attention.

I will admit one of my DCs was due to my battery dying though, So I guess that one wasnt their fault.

Dont worry. Ima chill though. games free after all.
Free too log in, not much else.

Kingofninjas
11-16-2014, 04:07 AM
Maybe the damage level is causing the d/c. Reduce it and maybe the d/c will reduce. Its a win win. If it doesn't work it's still a win. While you're at it please give me about 200 ankhs back.
Regards,
Kingofninjas

CheifR
11-16-2014, 04:07 AM
Yes, the "Chill-out" comment arrives :)
When players started to chill-out, mostly it means staying more in forum than in games or playing/looking for other games. Then the decline starts.
Please don't let the players "chill-out". Hot headed players means that the game is on demand and the sign of frustrations means the customers loves your product and can't get enough of it. The DC issue here is the problem, and putting the pressure on the devs is a must because everyone wants a quality product. The customers don't really care on how they do it, its the output that counts. So what if they had debugging, disconnect logs from server metrics etc, as long as they didn'y solved the issue it has no effect. But when the players started not to care about it aka "chilled-out", then it means that the game is no longer appealing or they found a new one.

Get into trouble, fight, love....live - d'Artagnan
Well there is People who have put ALOT and I do mean ALOT!!!!! Of money into the game that they currently can't even play.... Yeah I'd be ticked off too...

CheifR
11-16-2014, 04:09 AM
Hmm...

To fetch a mythic recipe

FML...THE BOSS RESET!
That is the best post I have ever read in my entire life ever..

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:24 AM
^^ what Sera said...

The regular long time players in the AL community certainly aren't dodos :apathy:

(Lol, maybe we are since we still play but some of us just love to hang out with all the wonderful friends we have made from around the globe)

^^^^^^^^ especially when we meet players like ya LEO, and ur SIG makes me go OMGGGGGGG

obee
11-16-2014, 09:35 AM
STS, you need to start a survey, gather data, and try to put the pieces together.

Candylicks
11-16-2014, 10:00 AM
I will say this, a bunch of us spent countless hours on the weekend trying to figure out what's up w/ the game. When Sam said he can't see on their end the problem we all raged. Guess what? It's actually true to a degree. It's what is called 'grey failure' which means the game will work when they try it but it does not work for more and more of the customers. They KNOW they are losing packets off their VMS and that's why we are disconnecting, but it's complicated to find out why. It could be several different issues from the server code to a vSwitch configuration mistake.

Also, sad to say after reading more and more about AWS, I did see that they are not as reliable as we assume. The Virginia location being notorious for packet loss and even false reports about the positive operational status of an instance.

My point here is that StS KNOWS something is wrong, and yes Sam did push our buttons.. but really I'm sure they are beyond frustrated like we are in repairing this game. What's next, that is what we all want to hear. How do we collectively as a community move forward? Seems like there are many sentiments we would like to see such as:

1. Remiem needs to make a thread with daily updates on the disconnection repair. Give us some of the technical details as well, it helps a lot of us understand what's going on better than 'the cat stepped on the router'

2. Compensate the players. I researched what other games have done when their game breaks down to this degree, it's a kind gesture to let the players know you do care. Give all level 41 players some plat or ankh kits to say sorry for the disconnections we have experienced.

3. Fix the tombs. I'm sorry but there is no strategy on Tomb3 except bring a lot of means to revive. We hate it.

4. Make the mythic amulet RECIPE purchasable off an NPC. You will see some really happy players once again. We understand you are trying to find the perfect balance between creating a profitable game and it being fun. You lost a lot of love when you put that recipe out of reach after we spend millions of gold or thousands of plat and a lot of days/weeks grinding for the ingredients. We need the recipe in our hands.

5. Get back into the game. Remiem is very kind and will pop on arcane legends, and we love her for that. Where are the devs? You guys used to come into the games so much more often and we love it! Come in and see it from a player's perspective once again.

Prahasit Prahi
11-16-2014, 10:20 AM

Absolutely true...we are playing from 2 years and we know the d/c types,.

I think probably the game has come to a end.
Because they don't know what's the problem is,,so there's no way in solving it.

Prahasit Prahi
11-16-2014, 10:21 AM
STS answer me one thing..why did you launch a new content when the game is un-playable with d/c.

Candylicks
11-16-2014, 10:31 AM
STS answer me one thing..why did you launch a new content when the game is un-playable with d/c.

I think they were hoping (because it DID happen before), the DC's would disappear again. You are right they probably don't have the underlying issue pinpointed yet which is why we haven't seen a fix. I am curious though because the test server was supposedly on their isolated test network, and it was disconnecting and they fixed it. So why is it not fixed on them all? We just have zero technical feedback so we are all grasping at straws.

Hope this week we see some light from StS!

Prahasit Prahi
11-16-2014, 10:43 AM
I think they were hoping (because it DID happen before), the DC's would disappear again. You are right they probably don't have the underlying issue pinpointed yet which is why we haven't seen a fix. I am curious though because the test server was supposedly on their isolated test network, and it was disconnecting and they fixed it. So why is it not fixed on them all? We just have zero technical feedback so we are all grasping at straws.

Hope this week we see some light from StS!

Yes I too hope the same but there are many questions on my mind.

If they know that this d/c might come on main server they should have first solved the issue?or else they have to be ready as they know the issue and there should be a solution for it and they should know because they have already solved it on test server.?

And now they answer like we don't see any fault in our servers,rat stepping our routers...phone call...I dont understand those silly answers lmafo.
I loved AL as much like in old days when I wanna play AL elites I used to switch on my airplane mode and used to play so that I don't get distracted from phone calls and now I don't even have AL app in my phone.

Serancha
11-16-2014, 01:07 PM
4. Make the mythic amulet purchasable off an NPC. You will see some really happy players once again. We understand you are trying to find the perfect balance between creating a profitable game and it being fun. You lost a lot of love when you put that recipe out of reach after we spend millions of gold or thousands of plat and a lot of days/weeks grinding for the ingredients. We need the recipe in our hands.

I am sincerely hoping you just left out the word "recipe" in the first sentence here. Making the amulet purchaseable would be a total mistake.

They also stated they planned for the recipe to be the hardest thing to obtain. I think you're going from one extreme to the other with this, when all they need to do is make the drop rate something reasonable.

We have seen them make mistakes in the past with making drop rates too high for the amount of people running. The tombs have not even been out for a week yet, and they have already announced they will be fixing this to give people a reasonable chance. we have been asking for a year and a half for a quest that takes time and effort. Let them do their jobs and adjust the drop rates before demanding the ability to buy the parts straight out.

Candylicks
11-16-2014, 02:07 PM
I am sincerely hoping you just left out the word "recipe" in the first sentence here. Making the amulet purchaseable would be a total mistake.

They also stated they planned for the recipe to be the hardest thing to obtain. I think you're going from one extreme to the other with this, when all they need to do is make the drop rate something reasonable.

We have seen them make mistakes in the past with making drop rates too high for the amount of people running. The tombs have not even been out for a week yet, and they have already announced they will be fixing this to give people a reasonable chance. we have been asking for a year and a half for a quest that takes time and effort. Let them do their jobs and adjust the drop rates before demanding the ability to buy the parts straight out.

Yep going back to fix now. Thanks Ser.

leoakre
11-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Hmm? Maybe another rhyme? Or perhaps a tale?

'A Fly Went By' would be fitting here....
:fox:

Raselph
11-19-2014, 12:02 AM
Hmm? Maybe another rhyme? Or perhaps a tale?

'A Fly Went By' would be fitting here....
:fox:

i want a SONG...PLZ

Arpluvial
11-19-2014, 12:21 AM
Hey guys!

Justg has addressed the concerns here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?187793-Service-Stabilization-Plan

Included in that post is a link to our survey for disconnects and information on action being taken to determine the cause. Such being the case, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.

We apologize for the frustration caused by the disconnects - please check the linked thread for more information.