PDA

View Full Version : Char is gone

Chris Belt
11-13-2014, 08:12 PM
i don't have account now its fricking gone wasted all that time lvling my char up for nothing. it was there yesterday, today it gone i try playing the game today when game it logs in, goes to pick a new char. as for chars name idk how its spelled it's weird name idk why the dev,s. make such long weird names. i would of changed it but it cost. im not paying to change a name i didn't pick my self.

Schnitzel
11-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com about this.
As for names, when you pick a new character, there is a text box which you can type in the name you want to use for that character.

Chris Belt
11-13-2014, 09:11 PM
ya i seen that now. but when i made my warrior i click on to change name it wouldn't change i didn't realize it was way at the top till tried to login and my char got gone. i don't play this game on mobile device. i play it on a computer tower there is some things a little different using computer then mobile phone or tablet. touch screen helps but my monitor touch screen haven't got it to work yet. the new update been nothing but a pain i tried to make new char i get though the pick char,pet, change name. i click next it either gets stuck on loading page or it closes out. never had this problem till the new update. also i tried starting game again and have to go through all for steps picking char again, but when i use the name i picked on the first time i made new char today it says name already in use. so it is keeping the chars i made, just wont let me use them chars.

CAK Vader
11-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Have you created a Spacetime account yet..? You need to log in to the account to access character

Chris Belt
11-13-2014, 09:22 PM
i got me char back but weird this i have to login as guest, never had to use guest before. char name is Azakaolad. i have tired to make account in game from popup it game crash's and closes. i use facebook to login on here. i still have to download new update every time i try to login and it might crash, freeze or i get this file error. when i get the file error there is ok icon i click it, it takes me to guest login.

Chris Belt
11-13-2014, 09:27 PM
i either use facebook or google to login to this game. oh and ya i used both and still couldnt get to my Azakaolad warrior took me to new acct. Take my char out of guest login. weird it is in there anyhow.. i am login now under guest login.