PDA

View Full Version : All I want to farm for is the new amulet

Samaeldavisjr
11-13-2014, 11:31 PM
So heres what I am gathering. The Planar Tombs really have nothing to do with the new amulet other than the 60 planar essences you need for crafting, which actually drop from mobs. The 3 Tomb quest is only for the tokens used to purchase the new pets and legendary gears. Completeing this quest gives 10 tokens?

What we actually need to be doing is going to Planar Arena and fighting the bosses for the Master Chest drop. This chest has "chance to drop" recipe.
Once you find recipe, you read it.
Then you go over to Mercier and buy the Planar Relic.
Once you have relic you go back to Planar Arena and fight bosses again for Frostir, Rutger, and Glob essences to drop.
After you receive these essences you use the Planar Relic to cleanse each essence.
After these are cleansed, you combine them with 60 Planar Essences and 1 Dragonite Bar for New Amulet.

I beleive everyone think they need to complete the 3 tomb bosses for chance at new amulet.
Please... correct me if I am wrong as I dont want to be wasting my time.

Kingofninjas
11-14-2014, 02:18 AM
So heres what I am gathering. The Planar Tombs really have nothing to do with the new amulet other than the 60 planar essences you need for crafting, which actually drop from mobs. The 3 Tomb quest is only for the tokens used to purchase the new pets and legendary gears. Completeing this quest gives 10 tokens?

What we actually need to be doing is going to Planar Arena and fighting the bosses for the Master Chest drop. This chest has "chance to drop" recipe.
Once you find recipe, you read it.
Then you go over to Mercier and buy the Planar Relic.
Once you have relic you go back to Planar Arena and fight bosses again for Frostir, Rutger, and Glob essences to drop.
After you receive these essences you use the Planar Relic to cleanse each essence.
After these are cleansed, you combine them with 60 Planar Essences and 1 Dragonite Bar for New Amulet.

I beleive everyone think they need to complete the 3 tomb bosses for chance at new amulet.
Please... correct me if I am wrong as I dont want to be wasting my time.
Agreed bro.
However, the recipe does not drop from master chest. It has a chance to drop after all 4 arena bosses have been defeated.

SacredKnight
11-14-2014, 02:22 AM
Dragonite Bar? Not pure Elites as I thought :/ Seeing as richer players can just buy it in CS...

Samaeldavisjr
11-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Agreed bro.
However, the recipe does not drop from master chest. It has a chance to drop after all 4 arena bosses have been defeated.
Wrong
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186921-Question-about-mythic-pendant-recipe

Kingofninjas
11-14-2014, 10:56 AM
Wrong
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186921-Question-about-mythic-pendant-recipe
Hahaha thats the same thread I'm getting my facts from. Please read Samhayne's post carefully.

The recipe drops from the Arena Master after you finish 4 bosses - you get a chest and a chance at the recipe.
Itdrops from the arena MASTER not arena CHEST

Samaeldavisjr
11-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Ok i see it now. He ellaborated a little further. Ty for info King!