PDA

View Full Version : Lv 55 m/s

Jsaieagle
02-08-2011, 05:13 AM
I noticed that there is no m/s from lv 55 pinks, is it a bug or.... there is really no m/s:confused:

icantgetkills
02-08-2011, 05:15 AM
Dex has no m/s or h/s the stats are really really badly set out some orange items have 6 h/s... Its and the armour is terrible!!! On some items! Lvl 55 cap is worse then Jacobs helm :/ stats need rethinking IMO
But rest of content is good

Balgreta
02-08-2011, 06:04 AM
I'm saving some of the yellow / whites - incase you make them better via crafting... i'm not sure if this will be the case but as we have plenty of stash space i thought it could be a good idea

GoofyYno
02-08-2011, 07:21 AM
I'm saving some of the yellow / whites - incase you make them better via crafting... i'm not sure if this will be the case but as we have plenty of stash space i thought it could be a good idea

I think that's how it should be.
I also think you will be able to supplement stats with rings.

Echelong
02-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Yeah I noticed it too only the int armor has some m/s.

BeardedBear
02-08-2011, 08:23 AM
They could be doing this to move away from hybrids, or an attempt to. I'll be happy to not see any Pallys running around. :)

Echelong
02-08-2011, 08:24 AM
They could be doing this to move away from hybrids, or an attempt to. I'll be happy to not see any Pallys running around. :)

Even the enchantress gear doesn't have m/s only the armor for the elf I think the rest is the same only h/s.

Lesrider
02-08-2011, 08:29 AM

Meanie :(

Besides, anyone remember the fiasco that was the Rift set when ao3 was first introduced? Do you guys really want a repeat of that?
I find this move completely bizarre, bc after that big 1.5 nerf, they added h/s and m/s to EVERYTHING, even lower lvl stuf that had none. So why go and make the newest and highest level items have none or very little?

Perhaps the whole point is that the lvl 51-55 gear is all jewels and crowns and therefore should not be very practical to wear into battle? I dunno but it seems like a step backwards. Unless, like people said, there might be a way to craft all these items into better ones (without plat, please!).

recklessfa
02-08-2011, 08:44 AM
My guess is : GEMs
Edit: I'm wrong. Move on to the next post ;) no mana w gems.

You'll craft your own overloaded mana gear, or try to find the right balance.
Giving us more differentiation since some will go for amor and heath pots others with damage and regen.

Now I didn't get lucky at dropping any... There might go the new eldorado.

Lesrider
02-08-2011, 08:48 AM
What are gems? I haven't explored crafting yet.

Riccits
02-08-2011, 08:57 AM
recklessfa ur may right.... ;)

recklessfa
02-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Clueless too but some gems seems to let you improve damage, some others armor. Figured some would give you m/s.

Must be something to do w crafting but so far mo gems in the cs seems dedicated to this.
I have a strong feeling that cyber quests will end up being 'quick quests' compared to what we ll have farm to get the proper ingredients...

Lesrider
02-08-2011, 08:59 AM
So no one actually knows yet how to bind a gem to a piece of equipment?

recklessfa
02-08-2011, 09:03 AM
So no one actually knows yet how to bind a gem to a piece of equipment?

Jeee.... You're right....
We're complete noobs.
Omg.

Lesrider
02-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Jeee.... You're right....
We're complete noobs.
Omg.

Lol I was just wondering... Didn't mean it as an insult.

recklessfa
02-08-2011, 09:18 AM
Me neither ;)
And it isn't one to begin with.
Someone will find. But before gems, you get to craft your elite 55 item, which seems to require a ' base pink' most of the time....
We're really not there yet...

In the meantime... Back to farming forest haven naked with a sweet ruined forest bow I picked up, and some new lvl8 friends to complete these crafting quests.

RedRyder
02-08-2011, 09:51 AM
I had a gem that boosts damage that silk knight scorceres dropped that sold for 100k lol.
Richie has 3 but refuses to sell -_-

Zerious
02-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Even the enchantress gear doesn't have m/s only the armor for the elf I think the rest is the same only h/s.

BS from BS... who would've thought...

Royce
02-08-2011, 12:41 PM

Nope, all mega Mage items give 8 M/s. So a level 55 Mage in full mega Mage with a ring on should easily be able to break 40 M/s, and that's without a set bonus if any exists. Even the Int greens and purps have a ton of M/s.