PDA

View Full Version : Daily quest? Weekly quest?

Jsaieagle
02-08-2011, 05:35 AM
Can anyone tell me where can I take the daily quest or weekly quest?

Fyrce
02-08-2011, 07:32 AM
As far as I can tell, go see Burke in Forest Haven and walk around Balefort Sewers, looking for yellow exclamation points meaning an npc has a quest for you.

Jsaieagle
02-08-2011, 07:48 AM
As far as I can tell, go see Burke in Forest Haven and walk around Balefort Sewers, looking for yellow exclamation points meaning an npc has a quest for you.

Ty but.... I have done none of the quests so there are many exclamation points Lol

bjordan
02-08-2011, 10:05 AM
On a side note how are they daily quest reset? Is it every night at 2am for example (made up time just an example), or is it that you as an individual can do them every 24 hours from the last time you did them, etc.

Ayrilana
02-08-2011, 10:27 AM
The NPC's by the dungeon portals give them to you once you've finished most of their quests. For example, the special agent guy didn't give me the bank quest until I had cleared most of the others.

Ayrilana
02-08-2011, 10:36 AM
The bank daily is very easy. It's just four enemies and can easily be duo'd.

Doubletime
02-08-2011, 10:54 AM
The Haz Mat agent, Mad Martha, and the Special Agent have all given me daily quests in the sewers. But as was mentioned earlier, I had to finish a good number of other regular quests first in order to have them come up. I haven't done the swill pitz quests yet, but I would bet once a couple are done a daily quest be be on that board as well.