PDA

View Full Version : <Guide> Planar Tombs Bosses

Raselph
11-14-2014, 07:08 AM
Hello, i will be as usual upgrading for better information

Boss 1: Marrow the Ancient

Party up(pets): Use stun pets like george or kelvin(1 or 2 ppl), use vixen(to push him off).

Here's what to do, go up in the corner, as usual keep attacking him, when you see a small red zone(small but not large) let the person use the 100% stun pet's arcane ability to stun the boss, then keep attacking, once you see a large red zone wait for a while, then use vixen's arcane ability and stay in the corner, dont move away from the corner stay in there wait once the boss has been pushed, when he returns repeat the instructions!

Video: (Marrow the Ancient)

Kindly this video will take sometime to be uploaded

http://youtu.be/5mmcSlq5jUg

Boss 2: (Sorrax)

Currently working on...

Boss 3:

Party Up: Bring any classes along with you, all you have to do is to bring 2 mages who have the time shift skill at least has the freeze time and the AoE(damage over time), alternately if you want to separate the boss and the multiplying vines, make sure the mages have a good sense of alternating their clock timings(1 clock ends, the other one is made) which literally is equivalent that the vines that are multiplying will be in 1 area so you can focus on he boss, keep repeating the trick.
Party Up PETS: pets with 100% stun chance (george,kelvin) to disturb the boss in case situations get complicated!

A KIND NOTICE: DUE TO TOOOOOO MANNYYY DCs THE EXPECTED PERIOD IS LONGER THAN I SUPPOSED TO BE...HANG ON PLZ

Idly
11-14-2014, 07:34 AM
Did a couple runs with ihun and hell earlier, we found walking from top left to bottom right when you see big red zones works a treat. We still used kelvin to stun the lava tower but if you simply walk away he will follow you and no need to use another nab pet (vixen) just for the AA. Rinse and repeat gg :)

TheBoon
11-14-2014, 07:51 AM
Nice

Jirikjurasek
11-14-2014, 08:06 AM
Yesterday I spend one hour in solo training for this boss. In this video you can see how to NOT doing 1st boss fight.

Its not neccessary to all party members use Kelvin, just tank. The point of interrupt fire obelick is that boss has to be stunned while cast 10th fire ring. So use Kelvin between 8th and 9th fire ring.

cami
11-14-2014, 02:09 PM
OMG I laught of lot ahaaaahahha XD

ruizerwin
11-14-2014, 04:07 PM
That was funny
lmao really good video.

Raselph
11-14-2014, 11:41 PM
That was funny
lmao really good video.

yea, but yulier outwitted all of us, thanks to mommyjane/Jane

Pollata1246
11-16-2014, 04:32 AM
Did just see my alt's name there zron?

CheifR
11-16-2014, 04:51 AM
So all you need is 20+ ankhs and to not DC! Easy enough..
This is still the best way I've seen people go about killing him

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Did just see my alt's name there zron?

LOL, i didnt understand ya....

Madnex
11-16-2014, 07:44 AM
Lol I love all these "boss tips" topics/guides who stop on the first boss. It's not like I'm expecting any medium skilled player to make a guide about the third boss but still amusing.

Raselph
11-17-2014, 09:23 AM
i have upgraded the thread, please read carefully (at least 2 times)

Otahaanak
11-17-2014, 10:26 AM
For Boss 3, 5/5 clock isn't necessary, 4/5 is sufficient (I don't use the Exploding option) also, Freezing the vines is helpful in keeping them from overwhelming your party and the mage if he can't kill them fast enough. Magmatic totem is also very useful due to it's clustering proc - it'll pull the vines under the clock.

Raselph
11-18-2014, 07:26 AM
Updated!