PDA

View Full Version : Planar Tombs

Xenobiotic
11-14-2014, 08:25 AM
Hey Sam, did you guys ever happen to test out Planar Tombs with legendary gear or with a pug? It's kinda hard imo, not sure if anyone else is feeling the difficulty. Or maybe it's just me being new to elites and stuff.

utpal
11-14-2014, 08:28 AM
lol go farm malison egg :P (just kiddin)

anyway, after running planar tombs I quit again. rofl. same like after running and wasting both time and gold for nothing in planar arena and quitting. I smell this tomb same like that arena so I quitted
hahaha :D

Firezmz
11-14-2014, 09:00 AM
Very hard to run. wasted a lot of plats and kit there

epicrrr
11-14-2014, 09:47 AM
Hey Sam, did you guys ever happen to test out Planar Tombs with legendary gear or with a pug? It's kinda hard imo, not sure if anyone else is feeling the difficulty. Or maybe it's just me being new to elites and stuff.

Im pretty sure they say "gather powerful party something something and not for the faint of heart."

Heiress
11-14-2014, 10:09 AM
We ran in parties sporting 500-650m worth of gear. As 4 we were never able to complete due to dc, as 3 we did not have a good time. Just barely coping. You'll find our names on some of the hardest elite timed maps in the game so we r probably ..not.. exactly.. lacking in power department or "the faint of heart". Challenge is fun but this is not enjoyable.

Soooo it's not u. If u've got legendary gear, I doubt u'd have a much better time than I or my pt mates did. :)

Asphiroth
11-14-2014, 11:23 AM
#NonEndgameContentWouldBeNice...