PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Amulet Recipe- Buy from NPC

Candylicks
11-14-2014, 09:06 AM
After farming 150 teeth for a dragonite bar, 60 planar essences, and 3 essences from arena bosses we should be able to purchase the recipe off an NPC not have to grind arena until we see the recipe drop.

I do like the quest chain and feel it is challenging, it's no easy feat to obtain all of these materials. The tombs are very difficult and costly to run, and same for arena.

However, the *missing link* of obtaining the recipe is not fair. You are turning a mythic amulet into arcane rarity by doing this.

If we have all of the materials then go ahead and allow us to purchase the recipe off an NPC. Don't make us suffer anymore.

Now I will say this, if you guys ARE hung up on a recipe drop from arena then go ahead and make it drop often. I appreciate all of the support on this thread, and for StS for reading and taking this into consideration.

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2014, 09:12 AM
Yea a good Idea that remaining things are hell lot of farming and if these recipe has arcane rarity then we get ****** up.

Better I say due to all the issues at present in AL...it's better to postpone Planar Tombs and Prepone Christmas Event.

Haligali
11-14-2014, 09:14 AM
What, the recepie is in arena chest?? Dont they learn from the fossil?

Candylicks
11-14-2014, 09:21 AM
What, the recepie is in arena chest?? Dont they learn from the fossil?

IKR. Yeah you have to get it out of an arena chest. That's over the top, needs to be off an NPC if you grind out all the other stuff. Plus the drop rate of the recipe is horrendous.

lethaljade
11-14-2014, 09:26 AM
I don't believe they even drop how can we open so many crates between us and have them not drop 1 lol what a waste of saving /farming chests , I've not heard of anyone with this recipie , I'm so glad I didn't bother farming arena chests on all my toons , cause clearly was such a waste of time and effort .

Make this recipie lootable somewhere else or give it an npc for 1mil gold , but please don't make us have to spend weeks trying to get "lucky" on arena chests .

Haligali
11-14-2014, 09:27 AM
I don't believe they even drop how can we open so many crates between us and have them not drop 1 lol what a waste of saving /farming chests , I've not heard of anyone with this recipie , I'm so glad I didn't bother farming as arena chests on all my toons , cause clearly was such a waste of time and effort .

Make this recipie lootable somewhere else or give it an npc for 1mil gold , but please don't make us have to spend weeks trying to get "lucky" on arena chests .

Or just grant the recipe free, if you got all the ingredients.

Candylicks
11-14-2014, 09:33 AM
To make up for all of the disconnection problems, they SHOULD give us the recipe. I like how you think Hali.

Anarchial
11-14-2014, 10:01 AM
As far as I know the recipe wasnt a chest drop. It was the arena 4th boss drop(luck chance) alongwith chest. I will try to find out where it was posted and post ss here. But i am sure of that unless they changed it a few hrs ago

Candylicks
11-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Show me!

Raregem
11-14-2014, 10:51 AM
It doesn't drop from the chest.. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet.

The recipe drops from the Arena Master after you finish 4 bosses - you get a chest and a chance at the recipe.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186921-Question-about-mythic-pendant-recipe&p=1912749&viewfull=1#post1912749

Though I do think they could make it purchasable another gold sink. The drop rate appears to be "vialish" .. 250k from the NPC works for me. By the time you farm the recipe you'll have spent that in ankhs and pots..not to mention the deaths.

Candylicks
11-14-2014, 11:22 AM
Wow thanks for the clarification. Still, we need it from npc.

Jexetta
11-14-2014, 01:21 PM
In support of your suggestion Candy.

I'll ask around to see if anyone has gotten the recipe from Arena. Many members of our guild were running arena yesterday and I didn't see / hear anyone say they found the recipe.

cami
11-14-2014, 01:54 PM
+25.000.000.000.000.000.000.000

SacredKnight
11-14-2014, 02:09 PM
I support this action! Unless some one is willing to pay 4.5mil + gold for a Dragonite bar it's a huge feat for a pure F2P to gather all these ingredients, not to mention the fact that the recipe rarely comes in the Arena Chests... I wouldn't say 1mil gold for the recipe, maybe something lesser so it doesn't seem like the richer players can bypass the toughest part of the recipe and then get the recipe before others.

When I heard this announcement of the Pendant that it was pure elites I really though it would be! But the Dragonite bar even though earned through Elites is tradeable, thus able to be sold in CS and henceforth making the Pendant not pure elites.

RDX
11-16-2014, 12:00 AM
Gold.sink @.@

Ebezaanec
11-16-2014, 12:20 AM
I've suggested the idea of recipe scraps. Guaranteed drop. You need lots of scraps though. Either way, each run you'll get closer.

Starkinea
11-16-2014, 01:43 AM
+10 0000 0000

Raselph
11-16-2014, 02:29 AM
After farming 150 teeth for a dragonite bar, 60 planar essences, and 3 essences from arena bosses we should be able to purchase the recipe off an NPC not have to grind arena until we see the recipe drop.

I do like the quest chain and feel it is challenging, it's no easy feat to obtain all of these materials. The tombs are very difficult and costly to run, and same for arena.

However, the *missing link* of obtaining the recipe is not fair. You are turning a mythic amulet into arcane rarity by doing this.

If we have all of the materials then go ahead and allow us to purchase the recipe off an NPC. Don't make us suffer anymore.

Now I will say this, if you guys ARE hung up on a recipe drop from arena then go ahead and make it drop often. I appreciate all of the support on this thread, and for StS for reading and taking this into consideration.

agreed...if an arcane ring recipie costs 5k...why can't a mythic amulet cost around...say 3-10k...maybe?

debitmandiri
11-16-2014, 02:35 AM
I do agree with this suggestion

twoxc
11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
Yea sound like a good plan. Sick and tired of arena. The odds is ridiculous. Already at it for 5-6 hours a day and each run is 4-5 minutes. On top of that it's 4 people in a party, chance of getting it is x4 and yet STILL NOTHING.

Ardbeg
11-16-2014, 03:45 AM
i fully support candy s idea. where s the point in letting us grind for weeks, wasting ankhs while at least one member of the party is guaranteed to dc every run, and in the end make it just an impossible drop? the idea of the questline should be hard daily work, grinding gets you there and pays off. at the moment we grind hard, get dcd, one shotted, pay a lot for ankhs, and with no confirmed drop by now only waste a lot of gold.

wtf - where s the fun?

Haligali
11-16-2014, 07:45 AM
In order to get a recipe drop from the arena master, you need to kill him at the balcony, haha.

supersyan
11-16-2014, 07:57 AM
How about Recipe for 500 dragkin tooth?

Goodfella
11-16-2014, 10:12 AM
+1 i totally agree with this

Serancha
11-16-2014, 01:12 PM
All they need to do is increase the drop rate, which they said they would be doing. The tombs / amulet quest have been out for not even 5 days yet. Seriously guys, this is kind of ridiculous to be demanding before they even have a chance to adjust things.

Ardbeg
11-16-2014, 01:20 PM
All they need to do is increase the drop rate, which they said they would be doing. The tombs / amulet quest have been out for not even 5 days yet. Seriously guys, this is kind of ridiculous to be demanding before they even have a chance to adjust things.

adjusting the droprate to a real chance (as in can be done with hard work) would do the trick for me. but there s also the experience with the adjusted drop rate of the vials of ectoplasm...

nuwar
11-16-2014, 10:53 PM

to sts /What do you need from society? .i buy elixirs combo run , don t drop in arena 4-5h/day . this time i stop run so tired.

Allocate
11-17-2014, 01:34 AM
I'll do one better. After collecting all the required ingredients (which is not easy at all), the recipe should just be given to the player via NPC to congratulate them for their hard work.

Hard work, dedication and spending platinum should be rewarded right? By then, STS has already made their money off the player, has already given the player an amazing and long quest so why does the recipe still have to be based on luck? Instead, after all of that the player has to continue running the arena and continue spending money in order to get "lucky". If it's based on "luck" then the player may never loot the recipe, even after spending thousands of dollars and many many years later.

Years? Hah, if you (STS) continue in this way, those years will never come. No player wants to play any of your games knowing your company runs on this level of greed; evil, manipulative and abusive.

illwilly
11-17-2014, 02:55 AM
Increase droprate or make it buyable with plat, gold or other tokens, maby 500bard 500haunted and 100teeth? Any farmable way but not droprate like a fossil!

eugene9707
11-17-2014, 03:24 AM
How about this.... you get an arena token upon completion of the arena (killing 4 bosses) , and you need 300(just throwing numbers) tokens to buy the recipe from an npc.

This is suppose to be a long quest that involves effort and dedication. This way there is a goal, i know how many more times i need to finish arena to get what i want. instead of just blindly farming it and have no idea how far you are from your goal.

Or you can keep it as a rare drop but most importantly, make the arena more player friendly, have the arena looked over and take away the one hit kills. This is suppose to take teamwork, skills and effort, not who can spend more money on revive.

As for drop rate, i'd suggest tone down the difficulty of the arena first then decide about drop rate, if i'm going to spend a month farming for the recipe, i'd at least want to enjoy it somewhat.

This is a game and entertainment after all, not another part time work.

killarrow
11-17-2014, 03:58 AM
I really wonder why this game is turning up player-unfriendly. Is something else cooking up?

Raselph
11-17-2014, 06:54 AM
I really wonder why this game is turning up player-unfriendly. Is something else cooking up?

there's no end for anything in AL....everything runs at their own pace...

Raselph
11-17-2014, 10:04 AM
to sts /What do you need from society? .i buy elixirs combo run , don t drop in arena 4-5h/day . this time i stop run so tired.

you forgot to mention you hardcore the runs...

johnsr
11-17-2014, 11:22 AM
I'd rather buy this just like everything else in the game. I don't mind farming but if the drop rate is so low then people that have to work and or go to school (Which is all of us!) it makes it next to impossible

Anehazaz
11-19-2014, 11:10 AM
I agree with candy. The chances of looting this recipe are so slim...the chances of me buying from another player......impossible.....

CAK Vader
11-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Guis I hev bes idea evr wut abut sts jus put it on npc...fer 1 BEELEEON GOWLD, because that's how much everyone will have by the time it finally drops.

Serancha
11-19-2014, 08:29 PM
They said they are adjusting the drop rate in the next game update, which should be tomorrow. Patience, grasshoppers.

zerasa
11-19-2014, 10:25 PM
This recipe is harder to obtained than the arcane items...-- this pendant is not to powerful compare to the arcane items..-- andit suckss hu ting for this stupid imposble to loot this ...-- changes will be better for this things

will0
11-19-2014, 11:54 PM
Making mythic amulet recipe rare will drive up the economy of people trading in gold for it and then in turn people purchasing platinum to get gold. Strategy of making money.

InternetExplorer
11-20-2014, 10:35 AM
if the difficulty of things are already like this at this current level cap, how much hard will it be to obtain an item at, lets say cap 80??? makes me wanna:applause::applause::applause: