PDA

View Full Version : Twink level and set suggestions

hllckr
11-14-2014, 11:31 AM
What is the best level for twink? And need set suggestion max price 2m

kinzmet
11-14-2014, 12:11 PM
level 8 to level 13s are good brackets. Just dont go to level 14 to 16, there are a lots of monsters there :)

Level 11/12 gears sets
Weapon: Lurid Bow of Brutality / Umbral Bow of Brutality / Devourer bow of Potency
Helmet: Ancient Druid Helm of Potency
Armor: Ancient Druid Doublet of Potency
Ring: Night Ocean ring of Warfare (Dexterity type)
Amulet: Eerie Necklace of Potency (Dexterity type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency Level 10 (Dexterity type)

Level 15/16 gear set
Weapon: Lurid Bow of Brutality / Devourer bow of Potency
Ring: Power Ring of Brutality or Night Ocean ring of Warfare (Dexterity type)
Amulet: Eerie Necklace of Potency (Dexterity type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency (Dexterity type)
When I say theres a lot of monster here, I'm talking about SnS users and a lots of Sam/Singe.
These are just suggestions, it still best that you find a gear set that suits your play style.
Anyway, a word of advise. The twinking here had became a battle of paracelsus gems. If you got
no para gems, you are just another food. Good luck! :)

hllckr
11-14-2014, 12:24 PM
level 8 to level 13s are good brackets. Just dont go to level 14 to 16, there are a lots of monsters there :)

Level 11/12 gears sets
Weapon: Lurid Bow of Brutality / Umbral Bow of Brutality / Devourer bow of Potency
Ring: Night Ocean ring of Warfare (Dexterity type)
Amulet: Eerie Necklace of Potency (Dexterity type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency Level 10 (Dexterity type)

Level 15/16 gear set
Weapon: Lurid Bow of Brutality / Devourer bow of Potency
Ring: Power Ring of Brutality or Night Ocean ring of Warfare (Dexterity type)
Amulet: Eerie Necklace of Potency (Dexterity type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency (Dexterity type)
When I say theres a lot of monster here, I'm talking about SnS users and a lots of Sam/Singe.
These are just suggestions, it still best that you find a gear set that suits your play style.
Anyway, a word of advise. The twinking here had became a battle of paracelsus gems. If you got
no para gems, you are just another food. Good luck! :)
Thank you bro!

hllckr
11-14-2014, 12:25 PM
And i need skill build and pet advice

kinzmet
11-14-2014, 01:02 PM
And i need skill build and pet advice

We don't usually reveal our real skill builds, so I'll just tell you the generic build.
This is a level 16 build, change some of it to suit your play style.

Stat
All to Dexterity.

3-Skill build
This uses only 3 skills for better passives and faster skill rotations and lesser mana use. Most effective when using daggers (Devpraved Blades of Potency).
Shadow Piercer (2/5) - With Shadow Absorption upgrade (75% chance to heal).
Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
Agility (4/5) - For more damage and health. A +20 DEX
This build is straightforward. Charge Aimed Shot followed by Shadow Piercer tap. While the 2 skills are cooldown, use normal attacks. Dagger's DPS is great in this strategy.

4-Skill build
Uses 3 attack skills, the highiest damage burst in an instant is using this combo Aimed Shot+Noxious Bolt+Shadow Piercer. But there are dos/donts involving this build and have a high mana consumption.
Shadow Piercer (1/5)
Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
Noxious Bolt (1/5)
Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
Agility (4/5) - Its a +20 DEX
As I had said, this has the highiest damage outburst in an instant but also comes with high mana cost.
And additionaly:
Don't use Noxious Bolt to a warrior using Juggernaut.
Don't use Noxious Bolt when your are infected by sorcerer's Curse.

And for more info on rogue's skills, tactics and tricks read this guide by Zeus >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172230-Rogue-s-Tips-amp-Tricks

Pets
Samael, Singe, Nekro, Glacian and Hammerjaw. Any of this pet is great for you.
Slag,Grimm and Scorch Are also good. Slag is a tactical pet, usually coupled with charged normal attack for stun-lock combo.
Dovabear, Blinky, Talon, Gyrm, Malison, LittleBear and Crawly. Among these Legendaries I would choose Dovabear.
Wurmtongue, Uries and Meep-moop . Please don't use any pets lower than legendary rarity.

I hope this helped you.

hllckr
11-14-2014, 01:22 PM
We don't usually reveal our real skill builds, so I'll just tell you the generic build.
This is a level 16 build, change some of it to suit your play style.

Stat
All to Dexterity.

3-Skill build
This uses only 3 skills for better passives and faster skill rotations and lesser mana use. Most effective when using daggers (Devpraved Blades of Potency).
|||||||||| Shadow Piercer (2/5) - With Shadow Absorption upgrade (75% chance to heal).
|||||||||| Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
|||||||||| Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
|||||||||| Agility (4/5) - For more damage and health. A +20 DEX
This build is straightforward. Charge Aimed Shot followed by Shadow Piercer tap. While the 2 skills are cooldown, use normal attacks. Dagger's DPS is great in this strategy.

4-Skill build
Uses 3 attack skills, the highiest damage burst in an instant is using this combo Aimed Shot+Noxious Bolt+Shadow Piercer. But there are dos/donts involving this build and have a high mana consumption.
|||||||||| Shadow Piercer (1/5)
|||||||||| Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
|||||||||| Noxious Bolt (1/5)
|||||||||| Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
|||||||||| Agility (4/5) - Its a +20 DEX
As I had said, this has the highiest damage outburst in an instant but also comes with high mana cost.
And additionaly:
Don't use Noxious Bolt to a warrior using Juggernaut.
Don't use Noxious Bolt when your are infected by sorcerer's Curse.

And for more info on rogue's skills, tactics and tricks read this guide by Zeus >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172230-Rogue-s-Tips-amp-Tricks

Pets
Samael, Singe, Glacian and Hammerjaw. Any of this pet is great for you.
Dovabear, Blinky, Talon, Gyrm, Haze, Malison, LittleBear and Crawly. Among these Legendaries I would choose Dovabear.
Wurmtongue, Uries and Meep-moop . Please don't use any pets lower than legendary rarity.

I hope this helped you.

Thanks! Im 12 level now looking items

kinzmet
11-14-2014, 01:43 PM

With only 2m as budget, good luck :)
Always go with gears with Para gems. I once saw a level 13 (10/10 para gems) killed a level 15 in 1v1 same pet (Dova).

hllckr
11-14-2014, 01:50 PM
With only 2m as budget, good luck :)
Always go with gears with Para gems. I once saw a level 13 (10/10 para gems) killed a level 15 in 1v1 same pet (Dova).
Ty bro u very helped me :)

Kingumar
11-15-2014, 05:00 AM

i twink under 1million (including dovabear)
i use umbral shot of brutality as my bow
if you wanna buy reply. umbral bow has a chance to slow you enemy by 90% and also have a chance to give you and your team 5% critcal bonus

sent from iphone10000s using tapatalk 2

Wildy
11-27-2014, 07:37 AM
For a Lv12 rogue (which is a bit of a challenge) i think less than a 1m budget can get you a rogue with a very good stat. I use dev potency(para gemmed), druid potency set, elon fitness lv12, and an eerie necro amulet of asault. My build is mainly mana-based, for clashes and multi-killing. Also, if you use mana gear and put some points on str, you're good to go.

My build -
1/5 shadow
5/5 aimed
4/5 heal
1/5 dex

Also, 4 stat points on str.

Without grand gems or life shards or skulls, and using malison i have around 1.6k hp, 1.1k mana, 96 damage in pvp room.

Except for the para gem(which i looted), dev bow is around 150-200k, druid set 200k, my ring 50k, and amulet of like 150k.

Now for the pets. Well honestly pet use depends on whom you face and how many.
Vs warrior - littlebear or jack
Vs rogue/mage - malison or dova or crawly(for rogues too dependent on packs)
In clashes - Blinky

That being said, i think its the way you move around and attack that matters more at twinking. If you can have an explosive start and keep up well (dont stay at a place and keep dying), then well my kind of cheap build works well.

^Hope that helped. Cheers. =]

PS - pm me at wildhero or wildheroine if you need a ring and pendant for lv12 rogue i got extras ;)

kinzmet
11-27-2014, 03:48 PM
For a Lv12 rogue (which is a bit of a challenge) i think less than a 1m budget can get you a rogue with a very good stat. I use dev potency(para gemmed), druid potency set, elon fitness lv12, and an eerie necro amulet of asault. My build is mainly mana-based, for clashes and multi-killing. Also, if you use mana gear and put some points on str, you're good to go.

My build -
1/5 shadow
5/5 aimed
4/5 heal
1/5 dex

Also, 4 stat points on str.

Without grand gems or life shards or skulls, and using malison i have around 1.6k hp, 1.1k mana, 96 damage in pvp room.

Except for the para gem(which i looted), dev bow is around 150-200k, druid set 200k, my ring 50k, and amulet of like 150k.

Now for the pets. Well honestly pet use depends on whom you face and how many.
Vs warrior - littlebear or jack
Vs rogue/mage - malison or dova or crawly(for rogues too dependent on packs)
In clashes - Blinky

That being said, i think its the way you move around and attack that matters more at twinking. If you can have an explosive start and keep up well (dont stay at a place and keep dying), then well my kind of cheap build works well.

^Hope that helped. Cheers. =]

PS - pm me at wildhero or wildheroine if you need a ring and pendant for lv12 rogue i got extras ;)

Nice stats, but it really proves my point about having only 1-2m budget for twinking.
My level12 had same build with you but the gears were the ones I mentioned above.
Damage: 150(towns), 125(pvp rooms)
Health: 1.7k
Mana: 1k
This is with Hammerjaw, its another story when Singe is used.

I agree with the "move around and attack" approach, it whats matter in pvp.
May I also suggest Haunted ring of Will, its less damage but when you use mana regen pets like Dova. You'll have a rogue with 18 mana/sec regen, in other words "almost-unlimited-mana". And all that mana in the hands of a capable rogue is deadly. :)

CAK Vader
11-30-2014, 03:29 AM
L41 twink and mythic set! :D