PDA

View Full Version : Pet feeding

Chris Belt
11-14-2014, 12:54 PM
What little gold the game gives out cant compete with pet feeding cost. I am done playing this game the game will be uninstalled. there r other games that that are less costly. this is awesome game other then feeding cost. good luck to all the players.

CAK Vader
11-14-2014, 01:05 PM
What little gold the game gives out cant compete with pet feeding cost. I am done playing this game the game will be uninstalled. there r other games that that are less costly. this is awesome game other then feeding cost. good luck to all the players.
Then don't feed your pet. Simple as that. I never feed my pets, I just keep multiple pets and swap out between them...

Doframingo
11-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Switch pet always when you see the feed bar at 20%

Schnitzel
11-14-2014, 11:39 PM

Its good to have multiple pets to swap between so when one pet's happy bar gets low, switch to another pet while the other rests.