PDA

View Full Version : Cry Me A Pendant

conradev
11-14-2014, 04:57 PM
The crying and complaining has well-surpassed the discomfort caused by all my perceived injustices in this game...

"money-hungy" "too hard" "too easy" "not good enough" "pay to play" "lazy coding"

If you find these phrases in your vernacular, please do yourself (and by consequence, us) a favour and try to remember the blissful fun and eagerness to play when you first began—before you were "wronged", "abused", "neglected", "scammed", "swindled", "ganged", and "cheated" by your peers and by STS.

Once you have sat on that feeling for a while and started reliving your early days from your archive of screenshots, go into your sign-in screen and make a new character...don't look for any of your current friends or guildies, just play. Spend money as you wish, make some friends, have a few challenges...and when you're done playing, turn it off, and live the rest of your day separate from the game, and enjoy life.

Make the most of the game and all things you do, but don't expect more than what is there. You will only disappoint yourself. If something has stressed you, and you're unable to return to your happy-medium, it's time to move on and seek other ventures...and that is just life, to my telling.

Have a wonderful day all.

Anarchist
11-14-2014, 05:06 PM
The addiction..

CAK Vader
11-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Ya know this would help me in SL! But...as a noob...I despised al. XD

Commander.
11-14-2014, 05:12 PM
nice one conradcool! :)

BaronB
11-14-2014, 05:24 PM
1 < 3

Sdbigdaddy
11-14-2014, 05:27 PM
fantastic points! it is just a game... Going outside now. :)

CheifR
11-14-2014, 05:52 PM
The crying and complaining has well-surpassed the discomfort caused by all my perceived injustices in this game...

"money-hungy" "too hard" "too easy" "not good enough" "pay to play" "lazy coding"

If you find these phrases in your vernacular, please do yourself (and by consequence, us) a favour and try to remember the blissful fun and eagerness to play when you first began—before you were "wronged", "abused", "neglected", "scammed", "swindled", "ganged", and "cheated" by your peers and by STS.

Once you have sat on that feeling for a while and started reliving your early days from your archive of screenshots, go into your sign-in screen and make a new character...don't look for any of your current friends or guildies, just play. Spend money as you wish, make some friends, have a few challenges...and when you're done playing, turn it off, and live the rest of your day separate from the game, and enjoy life.

Make the most of the game and all things you do, but don't expect more than what is there. You will only disappoint yourself. If something has stressed you, and you're unable to return to your happy-medium, it's time to move on and seek other ventures...and that is just life, to my telling.

That is exactly what I'd be doing if the game worked..

Moehummer
11-15-2014, 01:14 AM

Linkincena
11-15-2014, 01:17 AM

Lols

Serancha
11-15-2014, 01:31 AM

This is possibly the best post you've ever made. :) nice