PDA

View Full Version : The patch is moving to Internal Memory

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2014, 09:20 PM
After downloading the New client 1.2.3.1 another problem was on.....The game is on SD Card but the patch files are downloading to the internal memory....the patch files are 90mb that makes a hell out there....

What should I do?

ujangkampak
11-16-2014, 02:23 AM
CORRECT !! me too. :(
Using X-mini pro, os android 4.0 ics , :(

mightymynk
11-16-2014, 11:15 AM
same here, was gonna post a thread on this and saw ur thread. here i explain in detail what happened to me. what i tried and how it fails.

so first i uninstalled the game remove all leftover items and did a fresh install of al. after that i saw game was on sd card and i say ok thats good, patch files will be on sd card now as i have 2011 phone and with low internal space. ok so i downloaded patch files to see that the 70 mb of data was stored in internal memory and 20mb apk on sd card and my internal memory left so low. now what i tried was to take those patch files from android root folder and paste it on sd card manually (root required for this step) and then i deleted it from internal memory and i rebooted phone. and then at the app info menu al shows that data is in sd card and no data in internal memory. it was good but as soon as i started app the patch files started to download again on internal memory.
then i again pasted patch files on internal memory and game ran smooth. so maybe the problem is same as previous client coz even in previous client we were able to play without re patching when they were on internal memory

using xperia mini st15i. os- ics 4.0.4