PDA

View Full Version : BS quest: Drusilla

z0d
02-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Anyone complete the quest to find Drusilla yet? These quests that depend on rare spawns are a PITA! ;0)

Doubletime
02-08-2011, 11:01 AM
I got frustrated with this one last night. I bet I ran the Bandit Hideout quest a dozen times looking for her before I moved on to something else. I figure I will come back once I get further along with the other new quests. Finding her is worse than looking for Hooch Hats.

mycroftxxx
02-08-2011, 11:19 AM
I got Drusila, Blanky, Ooze, Goop and Noodles—all of the bounties that were available from the bounty board. I'm stuck at 26 out of 30 quests; can't find the remaining ones.

MarginalDeath
02-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Where is Blanky? Is it the first room on the right of the dungeon? If so I'll just keep creating games until he spawns.

mycroftxxx
02-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Yup. Took me like 50 tries to finally get him.

z0d
02-08-2011, 01:27 PM
i finally did get drusila today. it would help if ppl would post where they spawn so we don't end up wasting too much time on these.

for me Drusila spawned right where the portal is on her map. when you begin there is a big open area to clear. to the left of that are two groups to take out. a smaller one of 3 (i think) then a larger group that normally has a portal there. that is where she is.

if anyone knows where ooze (or any others) spawns, please let me know...thanks!

Apraxhren
02-08-2011, 01:34 PM
i finally did get drusila today. it would help if ppl would post where they spawn so we don't end up wasting too much time on these.

for me Drusila spawned right where the portal is on her map. when you begin there is a big open area to clear. to the left of that are two groups to take out. a smaller one of 3 (i think) then a larger group that normally has a portal there. that is where she is.

if anyone knows where ooze (or any others) spawns, please let me know...thanks!

Ooze is right by the start of catacombs, over the bridge take a right then left.

Goop is at the start of roach motel, go right past the fire traps.

Noodles is in swill pitz, in the main area on the right.

It is not very hard to find where they spawn, as the quest says the level and there are big round relatively emtpy areas in the maps.

GoofyYno
02-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Yup. Took me like 50 tries to finally get him.

I saw him while doing another quest, so, thought easy when I saw his name on the board. so, I still incomplete.

z0d
02-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Ooze is right by the start of catacombs, over the bridge take a right then left.

Goop is at the start of roach motel, go right past the fire traps.

Noodles is in swill pitz, in the main area on the right.

It is not very hard to find where they spawn, as the quest says the level and there are big round relatively emtpy areas in the maps.

thanks for the info!

Fyrce
02-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Eek 50 runs. Think I might leave these for later. See if I can take 3 at a time.

Ptoast
02-08-2011, 02:27 PM
I found Blanky easy enough. From the start of bandit boys hideout (I think thats the name of the map) go right at the first intersection and he will be in the room around the corner.

I didn't know their spawn was random. I must have gotten lucky. I have yet to fight Billy Bob McCroc for a hooch hat. Although I did give up on it, though.

mycroftxxx
02-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Funny, I got three hooch hats in the swamps way back, and liquidated them because I thought they were dumb. Shame I didn't know they were worth something.,

z0d
02-08-2011, 03:05 PM
actually it's not too bad. just run to where they are supposed to be, if they are there then clear a path and kill them. otherwise, remake. not too bad for most of them but the Noodles one can take some time if you don't have help clearing out (i still have to finish that one). i didn't have to remake that much.