PDA

View Full Version : New Build Idea

NotOwning
05-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Hey all, this is my first post so excuse me if it is a bit...dumb shall we say

I'm currently leveling an enchantress, as of this post it is level 19. I did a bit of reading on the forums, but neither the healing build or the battle mage builds interested me all that much. What I'm wondering is do any of you use a different build then one of those two. I'm looking for a build that leans toward a healer/utility enchantress, but that can also attack if need be. If someone could possibly post me a build that suits this playing style I would be very grateful!

A second question is where is the fastest training from levels 20-35? Currently I'm leveling at the castle, which seems pretty fast, but I'm sure at some point it makes sense to move on to a new place.

Thanks again!

Obliteration
05-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Try a bowchantress those were quite popular, but have kind of died off.

pbfreek
05-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Try a bowchantress those were quite popular, but have kind of died off.Ya. I think the coming addition of PvP did that.

To answer yout second question NotOwning, the fastest way to level from where you are is...
Castle 'til 23
Crypt 'til 27 (not too sure)
Lost Expedition 'til 33 (not sure either)
and Swamps 'til 35

Basically, just play the easiest area until you you don't gain XP, then move onto the next. You get +1XP no matter what level the foe your killing is, unless they're too low, in which case you get no XP.

Rebel
05-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Basically, just play the easiest area until you you don't gain XP, then move onto the next. You get +1XP no matter what level the foe your killing is, unless they're too low, in which case you get no XP.

I could have sworn that I have gotten 2 experience at times. Maybe when I was in a higher level dukngeon? I don't know, I could be wrong...

pbfreek
05-15-2010, 09:28 PM
I could have sworn that I have gotten 2 experience at times. Maybe when I was in a higher level dukngeon? I don't know, I could be wrong...Maybe. I've never tried going into a super-high level dungeon at a super-low level. I'll test that sometime.

NotOwning
05-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Are there any builds out there like the battlemage but one that is more of a pure enchantress. The idea of using a sword and shield with an enchantress doesn't really make sense to me, and with pvp coming out I dont want to make a build that needs to spam pots. The build Xanthia posted is good, but I feel like it would be super easy to kill unless you have a core group of guys you play with everyday, which I currently don't. So to be honest I'm still trying to figure out some type of build other then the 3 or 4 currently on the forums, any opinions?

Xanthia
05-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Are there any builds out there like the battlemage but one that is more of a pure enchantress. The idea of using a sword and shield with an enchantress doesn't really make sense to me, and with pvp coming out I dont want to make a build that needs to spam pots. The build Xanthia posted is good, but I feel like it would be super easy to kill unless you have a core group of guys you play with everyday, which I currently don't. So to be honest I'm still trying to figure out some type of build other then the 3 or 4 currently on the forums, any opinions?

Honestly, you don't die that easy, you just have to learn how to use the build. Also, it is just MUCH MUCH more efficient when you play with experienced players :)

Good luck with your build, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

hittingray
06-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Sorry to bump an 2 (3?) week old thread but I have gotten 2 xp from killing a monster in a higher level dungeon, I'm 24 and I was in the ancient swamps and got 2 xp :)

Away
06-07-2010, 05:48 AM
I've heard that bow enchantresses were pretty good.