View Full Version : Appeal Process

BeerBad
11-15-2014, 12:34 PM
I would like to suggest that there we a formal review of the appeals process and a way to get feedback on the decision made.

Also a warning system would also be good, especially in the case of forever bans.

Sheugokin
11-15-2014, 04:08 PM
I would like to suggest that there we a formal review of the appeals process and a way to get feedback on the decision made.

Also a warning system would also be good, especially in the case of forever bans.

So you get warns for scamming? NTY! One and only chance if you are a scammer.

CrimsonTider
11-15-2014, 04:49 PM

Your warning system comes from reading ToS when you begin playing the game. By "agreeing" to the terms, you are stating you have read, and understood, the rules.

Sheugokin
11-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Your warning system comes from reading ToS when you begin playing the game. By "agreeing" to the terms, you are stating you have read, and understood, the rules.

Then again Crim, who reads them. I never do with anything, not just StS.

I just hit accept and be done with it; I do the same with LoL as well. Whenever you do anything, expect to be on your best behavior.

KingFu
11-15-2014, 08:32 PM

I mean, lots of bans are entirely unjustified. If you're blatantly violating the ToS, yeah, you don't deserve a warning. However, I think we both know many individuals whom have been banned for reasons that don't violate the ToS in any fashion.

Good luck explaining that to Brandon though.

Covert
11-15-2014, 08:48 PM

Your name is insulting.

CrimsonTider
11-15-2014, 08:48 PM
I mean, lots of bans are entirely unjustified. If you're blatantly violating the ToS, yeah, you don't deserve a warning. However, I think we both know many individuals whom have been banned for reasons that don't violate the ToS in any fashion.

Good luck explaining that to Brandon though.

Actually, I don't know of any bans that were "unjustified". I stand by my statement, which has been my stance since day 1. I have, however, seen multiple examples of individuals who if banned wold have been justified and never were.

Also, not sure who Brandon is. The difference between me and a lot of other players is I don't give out my personal info and don't get caught up in some of the stuff others do.

KingFu
11-15-2014, 09:34 PM
Actually, I don't know of any bans that were "unjustified". I stand by my statement, which has been my stance since day 1. I have, however, seen multiple examples of individuals who if banned wold have been justified and never were.

Also, not sure who Brandon is. The difference between me and a lot of other players is I don't give out my personal info and don't get caught up in some of the stuff others do.

Welp, one wouldn't have to look too far.

Brandon at StS support. Also, a majority of the people I know do not/have not shared their account info with anyone.

CrimsonTider
11-15-2014, 09:48 PM
Welp, one wouldn't have to look too far.

Brandon at StS support. Also, a majority of the people I know do not/have not shared their account info with anyone.

The thing is, I don't care to look for it. Two sides to every story and it is not anyone's business except for those directly involved.

My statement about personal info was not directed towards account sharing. What I meant is there are a lot of community members whom know each other personally (cell numbers, Facebook, Skype, and so on). Those people share their "stories" about these things and I have chosen to only share small portions of my personal life, which does not place me in the "know". I like it like that.

KingFu
11-15-2014, 09:53 PM
The thing is, I don't care to look for it. Two sides to every story and it is not anyone's business except for those directly involved.

My statement about personal info was not directed towards account sharing. What I meant is there are a lot of community members whom know each other personally (cell numbers, Facebook, Skype, and so on). Those people share their "stories" about these things and I have chosen to only share small portions of my personal life, which does not place me in the "know". I like it like that.

Well, to each their own.