PDA

View Full Version : Discuss: Lvl 41 Ghoulish Daggers of Force

Haifer
11-15-2014, 03:38 PM
Give your opinions of the weapon! What's It worth? Where is it best used? Any reason to carry it and the Elon Bow?

Haifer
11-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Wow, this is a first. Not one single opinion out of all of you? STS would be shocked to know not one of you has an opinion...

Kingofninjas
11-15-2014, 08:24 PM
It is worth the amount you pay for it (9-14m depending on gems). Definately a big step up from exped bow. I'd say the daggers are better for a tdm/noob farming scenario and elond bow for clashing/vs. The daggers are pretty good in a clash but I still prefer elond bow if I can get my hands on 1.

Serancha
11-15-2014, 09:26 PM
I'm not paying 10mill for a weapon that is 60+ damage less than the bow. 3 crit and a couple of hundred hp is not worth that high a cost in damage or gold, let alone both. I adore daggers too. They are my weapon of choice, but. i can't justify paying millions for that kind of damage loss.

If you can't afford an elondrian bow, then they may be worth considering.

Prahasit Prahi
11-15-2014, 10:03 PM
There should be a damage nerf to ghoulish.

Haifer
11-15-2014, 10:04 PM
Ouch, lol.

Prahasit Prahi
11-15-2014, 10:06 PM
Ouch, lol.

To my view may be the level 41 blades might be good coz no one considers about health and mana in PVE as we use pots...level 41 new daggers are jus 10 damage less to ghoulish.

Serancha
11-16-2014, 02:06 AM

How does that make sense? You pay 60 damage for 200hp and 3% crit. Totally not worth it, since with damage that much lower, runs take longer and you have to absorb more hits. When mobs do 500-1k per hit. 200 additional hp is not going to compensate for the extra time to kill the mobs.

Kingofninjas
11-16-2014, 03:56 AM
I'm not paying 10mill for a weapon that is 60+ damage less than the bow. 3 crit and a couple of hundred hp is not worth that high a cost in damage or gold, let alone both. I adore daggers too. They are my weapon of choice, but. i can't justify paying millions for that kind of damage loss.

If you can't afford an elondrian bow, then they may be worth considering.

You're used to elond bow :) Most players are not, and from they're perspective they are paying 10m for 30-40 damage, 4% crit and 250 health (not to mention a proc that is actually useful). I would not rate it over elond bow, but if you play with a exped bow for a couple of weeks you'll see what I mean.

Kakashis
11-16-2014, 05:44 AM
I wish they were far superior to the old blades. With a damage gem on a perfect razors, the ghoulish +9 are only 10 damage or so better. They deserve a 41 buff. The gap between them and bow is quite wide. But at least the proc is actually useful. They worth 15+, but recently tombs have become one hit galore, no amount of extra hp saves you. The shield won't either.

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:52 AM
You're used to elond bow :) Most players are not, and from they're perspective they are paying 10m for 30-40 damage, 4% crit and 250 health (not to mention a proc that is actually useful). I would not rate it over elond bow, but if you play with a exped bow for a couple of weeks you'll see what I mean.

then plz explain why do ppl pay 90-170m just for an ARCANE RING that only gives +30DMG....i really wanna know O_O?

EDIT: I am not trying to be megative....but very curios...everything gold rush...$$$$$$

Idly
11-16-2014, 05:53 AM
Ghoulish and lost souls both need a damage buff to make them competitive in pve. As we know only the old school players use daggers and staffs to pvp but with these new weapons its hard to see why you would pick them over their elondrian counterparts in a pve situation. Atleast the bulwark is the obvious pve tanking choice and bonesaw for pvp, its a shame rogue and mage have only 1 useful mythic weapon now.