PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if I'm wrong

Lordkerum
11-15-2014, 08:45 PM
Awhile back you (the players) guys asked for a farmable mythic. You suggested one that would take a long time to get and hard too. Now they added your suggestion IG. The thing I don't get is why are you arguing its to hard, didnt you asked for it? After all it's a mythic rarity, so it's Ganna be tuff.
Sorry for my English

P.S I'm sorta talking to the peps that don't dc often but argues.

Otahaanak
11-15-2014, 09:02 PM
I agree.

I think the issue is the # of runs versus reward. Arena is really tough at this cap - for my gear anyway - and the cost to run is worth little in the way of reward. It's just demoralizing after a while.

I'd like to see the drop rate increased dramatically, but also require say 200 recipes to complete the amulet. At least that way I'd feel like I could actually attain the goal and see progress. As it stands now it's all luck - and that model has already failed (reference the Arcane Fossil and ectoplasm)

Ebezaanec
11-16-2014, 12:13 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Long, long definite goals > Random, indefinite goals

CheifR
11-16-2014, 03:23 AM
Awhile back you (the players) guys asked for a farmable mythic. You suggested one that would take a long time to get and hard too. Now they added your suggestion IG. The thing I don't get is why are you arguing its to hard, didnt you asked for it? After all it's a mythic rarity, so it's Ganna be tuff.
Sorry for my English

P.S I'm sorta talking to the peps that don't dc often but argues.
Their arguing on making it more obtainable for for EVERYONE but hey the rich get richer i guess

Chronexia
11-16-2014, 04:00 AM
Their arguing on making it more obtainable for EVERYONE but hey the rich get richer i guess

It IS obtainable by everyone.

CheifR
11-16-2014, 04:03 AM
It IS obtainable by everyone.
Technically not physically