PDA

View Full Version : Why is everything based on chance?

obee
11-15-2014, 10:44 PM
The recipe should have some concrete method, not just based on your luck. Because when it comes to luck in this game....WHEW...

CheifR
11-16-2014, 04:29 AM
The recipe should have some concrete method, not just based on your luck. Because when it comes to luck in this game....WHEW...
If you don't die-Luck
If this item drops-Luck
Luck luck luck without them even directly telling us drop rates so they may nerf them as they wish without us knowing

Chronexia
11-16-2014, 05:17 AM
That's how it is.

- Samdegreat
11-16-2014, 05:24 AM
People complain that this game is boring because there's no challenge and when there is a challenge;something to work for you all complain on how hard it is so when Sts listen to you and make it easier you complain the game has no element of fun!

Wtf do you want!!!!

Stop relying on platinum to get you everything in the game and get your a$$ into the arena and farm it!

LAZY *****

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:27 AM
People complain that this game is boring because there's no challenge and when there is a challenge;something to work for you all complain on how hard it is so when Sts listen to you and make it easier you complain the game has no element of fun!

Wtf do you want!!!!

Stop relying on platinum to get you everything in the game and get your a$$ into the arena and farm it!

LAZY *****

At the end of the day, we know we won't make everyone happy. Some will love it, some will hate it. That's just human nature.

The Sorcerer leaderboard ghost vanity is missing it's particle effects from what Remiem showed. It is still work in progress.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CheifR
11-16-2014, 05:31 AM

Wtf do you want!!!!

LAZY *****
Umm who says that?! If you want put as much Money as u want into buying ankhs-energy ect. LeavE us out

- Samdegreat
11-16-2014, 05:42 AM
Umm who says that?! If you want put as much Money as u want into buying ankhs-energy ect. LeavE us out

You don't have to buy ankhs, I never have there's a button which allows you to respawn for free!
Can you believe it????

Energy is optional noone is forcing you to run event are they????

Gensin
11-16-2014, 05:42 AM
Concrete method = Item overflow
Item overflow = Less prices
Less prices = Noobs get them
Noobs get them = No more work

Why didnt the goverment print many many money so everyone can be rich?
Its because your work will be erased and there wont be a circulation.

Gensin
11-16-2014, 05:43 AM
You don't have to buy ankhs, I never have there's a button which allows you to respawn for free!
Can you believe it????

Plus, Energy is farmable and you can buy it in auction so does ANKHs. You can even get blinky without using any kits! I made 9 accounts, 6 only made to plat tier and the rest is gold tier.

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:47 AM
Plus, Energy is farmable and you can buy it in auction so does ANKHs. You can even get blinky without using any kits! I made 9 accounts, 6 only made to plat tier and the rest is gold tier.

bro...ankhs cannot be farmed..so its only
Ankhs>> cannot be farmed , can be purchased via gold with the CS...or buy via plats using the store option
Energy>> can be farmed via essences, can be bought via platinum (omg plats everywhere), can be purchased via CS as kits...

Gensin
11-16-2014, 05:48 AM
Ankhs>> cannot be farmed , can be purchased via gold with the CS...or buy via plats using the store option
Energy>> can be farmed via essences, can be bought via platinum (omg plats everywhere), can be purchased via CS as kits...

LELZ!

I mean you can buy ankhs in auction.

- Samdegreat
11-16-2014, 05:49 AM

The point is.....YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY THEM!

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:50 AM
LELZ!

I mean you can buy ankhs in auction.

well...if anyone reads that post..definitely they would wonder if ankhs ESSENCES EVER EXISTED

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:51 AM
The point is.....YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY THEM!

why shouldn't we NOT buy them?

Gensin
11-16-2014, 05:52 AM

Its not needed and NOT necessary to gain money. You dont have to spend a dozen ankhs to be a goldfinger.

- Samdegreat
11-16-2014, 05:58 AM

*sigh* I'm not saying don't buy but people complain there too expensive and a gold drain...
And pointless....

So the solution is don't buy them...

RDX
11-16-2014, 05:59 AM
Challange and luck different things.getting 3 boss essence,120 planar essencs ,120 teeths for bar is challange for avg players and it should be enough to obtain a mythic rarity amulet.farming elite arena with no positive hope till u broke or quit is not challenge

- Samdegreat
11-16-2014, 06:15 AM
Challange and luck different things.getting 3 boss essence,120 planar essencs ,120 teeths for bar is challange for avg players and it should be enough to obtain a mythic rarity amulet.farming elite arena with no positive hope till u broke or quit is not challenge

Yeh challenge is spelt wrong and luck is spelt right LOL

InternetExplorer
11-16-2014, 06:46 AM
How does arena make you broke your only paying for potions and pet lol

heres another STS puppet

Did you know:

As you enter arena, if you dont have ankhs people will ask you to leave.
As you enter arena and die in the middle of battle, you will be asked to used an ankh in order to preserve the damage the team has done to the boss ( prevent it from regenerating his HP ).
Spending 5 ankhs will make your team invulnerable to damage for a few seconds.
Entering planar tombs, if you dont have an ankh people will ask you to leave specially in tomb3
That the tomb 3 boss is so tough that an average party will get wiped out and if you dont have ankhs you will never kill the boss.

The question now is:

If STS really dont want to drain everyones gold into buying ankhs, why they scaled the entire planar thingy based on a higher tier than the current level cap?
Challenge?? i get it, but its not a challenge if you keep on dieng and consuming ankhs in the process, correct?

I am an average player and i can buy ankhs no problem, but theres a limit to ankhs that i can buy, They say you can farm and farm for gold.. that is only if you get a good chest or a locked crate that you can sell for a small amount of gold that can compensate for my potion expenses. Daily quest,, yes im doing that better than farming for potions. Filler items???? meeeeeeh, getting 10G or less per item isnt a great help either and theres gazillion of these items with no value at all.

RDX
11-16-2014, 07:12 AM
How does it make u broke?..farming elites for a thing with no progression for a unlimited amout of runs....(as i said .until u broke)

obee
11-16-2014, 08:30 AM

Wtf do you want!!!!

LAZY *****
I'm just saying...no one has looted recipe...im trying to get the new armor lol

obee
11-16-2014, 08:32 AM
I'm talking about the recipe. Twoc ran it 4-5 per run for 6 hours, and he didn't loot it. Samhayne said the drop rate is the same as fossil..

RDX
11-16-2014, 08:58 AM
I'm talking about the recipe. Twoc ran it 4-5 per run for 6 hours, and he didn't loot it. Samhayne said the drop rate is the same as fossil..

Farming elite arena with no positive hope ..(i was talking about recipe) .:)

obee
11-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Farming elite arena with no positive hope ..(i was talking about recipe) .:)
Ah ok

beatrix
11-16-2014, 09:24 AM
Cause they cannot promise anything good in this game :D so just try your luck :P

obee
11-16-2014, 10:45 AM
And you spelled "spelled" wrong so i guess i will never consider anything you ever say again to be remotely valid
BURN!!!!!

CheifR
11-17-2014, 12:54 AM
Can you believe it????

Is there a button to turn off boss health regeneration?
What do you mean no one is forcing us to run events the point is that a lot of people can't enjoy them as much as they used to be able to

Jig
11-17-2014, 06:33 AM
All Sts games have been based on luck for years and years.. It won't change... It's how they're made ..

Look at Pocket Legends for a start.

CheifR
11-17-2014, 11:56 AM
All Sts games have been based on luck for years and years.. It won't change... It's how they're made ..

Look at Pocket Legends for a start.
If they upped the price for everything (no not plat) but upped the drop rate I'd be satisfied

Idly
11-17-2014, 12:04 PM
If they upped the price for everything (no not plat) but upped the drop rate I'd be satisfied

Up the drop rate decreases prices so a pointless exercise... aside from the recipe and to some extent the arcane fossil drop rates are all good

CheifR
11-17-2014, 12:07 PM
Up the drop rate decreases prices so a pointless exercise... aside from the recipe and to some extent the arcane fossil drop rates are all good
Of course I'm not talking about Locked crate drops xD and like I said that's why they would increase cost

- Samdegreat
11-17-2014, 01:17 PM
Is there a button to turn off boss health regeneration?
What do you mean no one is forcing us to run events the point is that a lot of people can't enjoy them as much as they used to be able to

The boss dosnt always reset... LUCK LOL

CheifR
11-17-2014, 01:47 PM
The boss dosnt always reset... LUCK LOL
You get that lucky? D:

Spell
11-17-2014, 01:50 PM

Wtf do you want!!!!

LAZY *****

About time someone tells it how it is.It seems like everyone is in a rush to get to a redlight .Its been 4 days ....IM GLAD that there are some new items you actually have to work for.

CheifR
11-17-2014, 02:07 PM
About time someone tells it how it is.It seems like everyone is in a rush to get to a redlight .Its been 4 days ....IM GLAD that there are some new items you actually have to work for.
Ohh. You like the ability to be 1-2hit from normal attacks?

Enterradora
11-17-2014, 02:13 PM
I really bored of seeing post like that where ppl saying tombs are difficult and they gonna spend our real money.

25 Ankhs in auction 75k!!!

tombs 1 ---> 3-5 ankhs usage MAX (planar daggers lootable, 500k-600k )

tombs 2 ---> 3-5 ankhs usage MAX ( planar staff lootable, 1m )

tombs 3 ---> 10-20 ankhs usage MAX ( planar sword lootable, 2m )

also u only need to pass tomb 3 one time then u can make always first and second for daily quest

so dont cry about its difficult or dont cry if u die more than normal coz ur gear is bad, as some dev say this is endgame hardcore tombs so dont go there whit crap stuff.

Spell
11-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Ohh. You like the ability to be 1-2hit from normal attacks?

I dont get one shotted much iv even done runs with 0 deaths(whole pt). Unlike most ppl who dont add str into their spec i do.I have found that with the right spec and armor combos(not pure dmg spec and mythic armor)i can survive nicely .Especially if there is a tank pulling all the aggro.
Also what ppl dont realize is that once everyone starts to obtain the new armors stats will rise making it a lil bit easier to servive .
There are so many ways to boost up your servivability but you cant explain that to an angry mob of loot junkies whom want the best of the best with little to no effort.

CheifR
11-17-2014, 02:46 PM
I dont get one shotted much iv even done runs with 0 deaths(whole pt). Unlike most ppl who dont add str into their spec i do.I have found that with the right spec and armor combos(not pure dmg spec and mythic armor)i can survive nicely .Especially if there is a tank pulling all the aggro.
Also what ppl dont realize is that once everyone starts to obtain the new armors stats will rise making it a lil bit easier to servive .
There are so many ways to boost up your servivability but you cant explain that to an angry mob of loot junkies whom want the best of the best with little to no effort.
Ik its off topic but you have the best possible mage name ever [emoji108] lol

CheifR
11-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Another point is that not everyone can switch back and forth to respec appropriately to specific situations that would for the most part only be beneficial to that situation whenever they wish

inkredible
11-17-2014, 03:22 PM
A wise man once told me "theres difference between challenge and impossible" unfortunately ive seen how much some people have worked hard for recipe
as of right now it seems impossible to get. like Arcane shard rate or other arcane rate. I like challenges im not lazy but sometimes when challenge is too hard its almost the same as something too easy. People will eventually lose interest. They need to focus on the average players rather than plat spenders.

Yes it is possible to get things in game for free, but then again like i said some people eventually lose interests , because no matter how hard they try sometimes they come to realize that they need to spend real money to win

CheifR
11-17-2014, 04:00 PM
A wise man once told me "theres difference between challenge and impossible" unfortunately ive seen how much some people have worked hard for recipe
as of right now it seems impossible to get. like Arcane shard rate or other arcane rate. I like challenges im not lazy but sometimes when challenge is too hard its almost the same as something too easy. People will eventually lose interest. They need to focus on the average players rather than plat spenders.

Yes it is possible to get things in game for free, but then again like i said some people eventually lose interests , because no matter how hard they try sometimes they come to realize that they need to spend real money to win
+10