05-15-2010, 06:15 PM
1. You
2. Just
3. Lost

:) But in all seriousness...

1. PvP
2. Devs are working to push out small updates almost daily
3. You can make more characters

-->#1: Already submitted to Apple, PvP will make all "it's just the same old thing" complaints go away, at least for a really long time, since with PvP it's a new game basically every time.

-->#2: I'm not saying voicing opinions are bad, but I'm just saying not to worry, since the devs do listen (as we have seen), and they will fix it. :) It might take a couple tries, but they'll get it. As far as I've seen, they're very dedicated to make a game that players love to play and they love to develop.

-->#3: I don't even know if you can make more than 4 on a single server, but you can have up to 4 free accounts (2 on each server), up to level 13 each for FREE. :D Then, you add platinum, and you can have up to 8 (+?) accounts at level 35. Unless you have 8 level 35s, you shouldn't complain that there's nothing to do. Heck, if you don't have 3 level 35s with all pinks, you shouldn't complain that there is nothing to do. And even if you do have one of those two, see #1. :)

Cheers!

BestHyun
05-15-2010, 06:42 PM
What about secure trade =)

TheBaconKing
05-15-2010, 06:42 PM
PvP is great, but for the initial release the are charging us for the maps. Paid maps should come later. It should be free right away, but I am not saying I won't pay for them, because I will.

Not to mention not everyone likes PvP. This game has gotten the players it has because of core PvE gameplay. The daily updates are nice, I will give you that.

Creating a new character won't fix the problems we are already having. Mainly with loot. That is really all.

Obliteration
05-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Seriously... I don't even know what to say. Great drama. How you think yor cool.

Justg
05-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Lots of reasons to stay, lots of things to improve upon. The important thing is we hear your opinions and you understand our goals (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1386-Development-Release-Schedule).

If you need to take a break, by all means do so! Come back in a month and we'll definitely surprise you :)

- g

Azrael
05-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Lots of reasons to stay, lots of things to improve upon. The important thing is we hear your opinions and you understand our goals (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1386-Development-Release-Schedule).

If you need to take a break, by all means do so! Come back in a month and we'll definitely surprise you :)

- g

The pace of the devs progress is outstanding. Keep up the good work!

flaimdude
05-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Seriously... I don't even know what to say. Great drama. How you think yor cool.

Why thank you, I try. :)

Obliteration
05-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Why thank you, I try. :)

Atleast you aren't living down your name.

flaimdude
05-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Atleast you aren't living down your name.

And that makes sense how? In case you can't read, I added the 'aim' in there instead of 'ame' cause I use that username a lot for FPS, and I'm a pretty good sniper. And please, don't get butthurt just because I have a different opinion than you, and I expressed that opinion. :)