PDA

View Full Version : The Sorcerer age begins ;)

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 01:05 AM
We all know Sorcerers right now are the best class in AL. We have so much swag, despite our size we are just the best. Not to mention that we was the icon of the AL app for a much long time. The Sorcerer buff coming early next year will have you Warriors and Rogues cowering in fear. We will dominate PvP, you will regret underestimating Sorcerers. The Sorcerer age begins soon my fellow blue guys, just you wait... Invasion comes soon ;)

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/15/b71df5427b024be9d1a85ea2bc03b980.jpg

Pollata1246
11-16-2014, 01:08 AM
Mwahhahahhaha here we come rogues. Your end is coming close......

Prahasit Prahi
11-16-2014, 01:13 AM
I(Rogue) don't need a buff to kill a sorcerer. :p

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 01:24 AM
Mwahhahahhaha here we come rogues. Your end is coming close......
Damn right :)

Chronexia
11-16-2014, 01:30 AM
Looks like the smurfs are fired up. Very well ;)

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 01:46 AM
Looks like the smurfs are fired up. Very well ;)
We're Nott, not Smurfs. Prepare yourself.

Pollata1246
11-16-2014, 03:04 AM
I(Rogue) don't need a buff to kill a sorcerer. :p

Not after the buff mwahahah

CheifR
11-16-2014, 03:19 AM
This can't be! ;-; your pve gods let us rogues have this lol jp

falmear
11-16-2014, 03:39 AM
If you really think that they will buff mages next year you guys are delusional. Season 5 was suppose to the season for mages with their arcane weapon and this was an utter failure. Even after they made a token change to the charging time while nerfing the damage. Now you still see comments like this:

Sorc armor I believe will be staying around the same maybe a little less. We don't want Sorcer Tanks running around

Lmao, how do we have Sorcerer tanks with the lowest armor. One of the top complaints is our armor is too low but you can see there is no way they are allowing mages to be any more powerful in this game then they are already are. If we are lucky then you may see some token changes but nothing that will rock the boat. Fact is mage is the least played class, so there is no reason to upset the majority of the player base.

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 03:44 AM
If you really think that they will buff mages next year you guys are delusional. Season 5 was suppose to the season for mages with their arcane weapon and this was an utter failure. Even after they made a token change to the charging time while nerfing the damage. Now you still see comments like this:

Lmao, how do we have Sorcerer tanks with the lowest armor. One of the top complaints is our armor is too low but you can see there is no way they are allowing mages to be any more powerful in this game then they are already are. If we are lucky then you may see some token changes but nothing that will rock the boat. Fact is mage is the least played class, so there is no reason to upset the majority of the player base.
50% Armor upgrade on Gale Force is very good.

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 03:45 AM
This can't be! ;-; your pve gods let us rogues have this lol jp
Hahhahaahah

CheifR
11-16-2014, 03:52 AM
Guys! Rogues are SUPPOSE to do the most damage warriors are SUPPOSE to have lots of armor and health and mages.are SUPPOSE to be the pve gods that they are! If they buff them they'd be little to no point playing other classes besides "just cuz" and even if they do buff them to help with PvP it'd also go towards making the PvE part unbalanced!
I've been playing on my friends mage the past month for both and I gotta say.... Your good enough.

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 04:29 AM
Guys! Rogues are SUPPOSE to do the most damage warriors are SUPPOSE to have lots of armor and health and mages.are SUPPOSE to be the pve gods that they are! If they buff them they'd be little to no point playing other classes besides "just cuz" and even if they do buff them to help with PvP it'd also go towards making the PvE part unbalanced!
I've been playing on my friends mage the past month for both and I gotta say.... Your good enough.
#SorcereBuff

illwilly
11-16-2014, 04:55 AM

This user admit account sharing, sts please ban him and the account he borrows. Im sure the ip from forum is easy to trace to his lend account.
Sounds to me like he never played mage, but he say he account share so please remove him from forum and game. This i do not see as against tos from my part. He say openly he share accounts..

CheifR
11-16-2014, 04:57 AM
This user admit account sharing, sts please ban him and the account he borrows. Im sure the ip from forum is easy to trace to his lend account.
Sounds to me like he never played mage, but he say he account share so please remove him from forum and game. This i do not see as against tos from my part. He say openly he share accounts..
Noooononono lol My Uncle also plays this game and I was on his phone. We're just family trying to enjoy a game. I don't think I should banned for playing on my uncles phone.

illwilly
11-16-2014, 05:01 AM
Noooononono lol My Uncle also plays this game and I was on his phone

And im sure youre uncle hate his mage and want u to troll about it on forums..
Fact is you are a troll, made only to spread hate and conflict..

CheifR
11-16-2014, 05:02 AM
And im sure youre uncle hate his mage and want u to troll about it on forums..
Fact is you are a troll, made only to spread hate and conflict..
What are you talking about? Troll how? I just played on his phone when I stayed over because of family issues back at home. This is also completely off topic -.-

illwilly
11-16-2014, 05:07 AM
What are you talking about? Troll how? I just played on his phone when I stayed over because of family issues back at home. This is also completely off topic -.-

Trolling: talking negativly about things wich u have no clue. Saying in forums you account share on youre uncles phone say enuff for me really..

CheifR
11-16-2014, 05:09 AM
Trolling: talking negativly about things wich u have no clue. Saying in forums you account share on youre uncles phone say enuff for me really..
Ohhhh! Lol no we have different devices and I was saying how fun and how I'd be fine with mage how it is! Im even working on capping mine now. I haven't said a negative thing about them

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:12 AM

im hoping our gears dont go UPP...the prices for sorc items ^_^

Xeusx
11-16-2014, 05:16 AM
Stop making off topic, troller.

Ophelia
11-16-2014, 05:36 AM
Y'knw what they say
... Nip them sorcs in th bud.

Bwahhahaha !

Raselph
11-16-2014, 05:40 AM
Noooononono lol My Uncle also plays this game and I was on his phone. We're just family trying to enjoy a game. I don't think I should banned for playing on my uncles phone.

well...his uncle isn't a scammer....family is family..sharing is caring...

noahgoulin
11-16-2014, 07:10 AM
Go sorcerer team!!!! ;)

Alhuntrazeck
11-16-2014, 08:38 AM
I'll remain skeptical until after the update. Js, I am not expecting anything big - but then again if you do not hope for a huge upgrade you will not be disappointed!

Magegrimm
11-16-2014, 08:53 AM
Muhahaha brace yourselves rogues and warriors...there's no getting away from invasion xD

Dex Scene
11-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Yeah mages are Pve gods?
I still prefer my rogue than my mage to do some hard pve. Yes mages have AOE. Kills lots of mobs at same time and that's for it is fun. But the way this game is going, damages are getting buffed much more in ratio to hp or armor and that results in One shot KO in newer maps. Mages have the lowest armor and playing them in newer maps is pain for a mythic mage like me (no arcanes).
A rogue is more preferred to kill a boss faster (buff mages' crits sts).
Also imagine the last events Helene, para. Which classes were desired much to face them? And that's pve.
So to keep the pve god crown to mages, sts need to buff mages seriously. An armor and critical buff would be nice move.

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Muhahaha brace yourselves rogues and warriors...there's no getting away from invasion xD
Mwhahahahahahahahah

Visiting
11-16-2014, 03:00 PM
How are Mages going to compete against these tanks with 7k Hp, 2k armor, 600dmg??

ClumsyCactus
11-16-2014, 03:34 PM
Guys, you DO realise that rogues will still OHKO you?
Like, we are the rogues! The superior race of AL, the class Who seems built for pvping...
Fact remains, rogues are supposed to have the highest single target damage, and that is why pvp is unfair, not because mages are weak. ^^ even though it is a bit riddiculous that rogues have stun immunity combined with rogues damage and crit...

cjswogkstkdg
11-16-2014, 03:42 PM
Ew smurfs. You cant be better than princess rogue

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Guys, you DO realise that rogues will still OHKO you?
Like, we are the rogues! The superior race of AL, the class Who seems built for pvping...
Fact remains, rogues are supposed to have the highest single target damage, and that is why pvp is unfair, not because mages are weak. ^^ even though it is a bit riddiculous that rogues have stun immunity combined with rogues damage and crit...
Sorcerers can already beat Rogues (if they know what they're doing) now wait for buff. Rogues time is up.

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 04:35 PM
If we got even an armor or crit boost as mentioned in this thread, that will be great. More chance for our lighting to crit and more defense, yup... you Warriors and Rogues are done.

jiph
11-16-2014, 05:41 PM
Don't waste your time in pvp as sorcerer create a warrior no more crying

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Don't waste your time in pvp as sorcerer create a warrior no more crying
Warriors are the Worst class :)

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 09:01 PM
My awesome vanity combo

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/16/097010aebd34b3354c3c10ca740bc81a.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/16/31fa20bba536aafa7bb9c5a9acbe0c26.jpg

Hercules
11-16-2014, 09:11 PM
Each season a class is more powerfull, I remember the warr age when they get the maul of olleraus :S

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 09:13 PM
Each season a class is more powerfull, I remember the warr age when they get the maul of olleraus :S
Our turn.

Caabatric
11-16-2014, 09:28 PM
but arent rogues next in line to get an arcane weapon js
rename game to Rogue legends

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 09:31 PM
but arent rogues next in line to get an arcane weapon js
rename game to Rogue legends
Arcane Legends is all about magic pretty much.

#Sorcerers

Caabatric
11-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Arcane Legends is all about magic pretty much.

#Sorcerers

It is our time!!
muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahha hahhahahahhahah *cough cough* man can someone get me a cough drop

ColdBlahd
11-16-2014, 09:50 PM
It is our time!!
muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahha hahhahahahhahah *cough cough* man can someone get me a cough drop
Yup, domination of Warriors and Rogues will be slain by little people soon, mwhahahahahahahahah

Xeusx
11-17-2014, 03:59 AM
*evil grin* What if the buff is not strong buff to sorcerers? That will make me laugh more harder with this thread, lol.

ColdBlahd
11-17-2014, 04:44 AM
*evil grin* What if the buff is not strong buff to sorcerers? That will make me laugh more harder with this thread, lol.
Same.

Pollata1246
11-17-2014, 05:29 AM

Hands UP

CheifR
11-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Either way it's makes since that you still might be getting 1hit.... Js

ColdBlahd
11-17-2014, 11:59 AM
Either way it's makes since that you still might be getting 1hit.... Js
Nah ;)

CheifR
11-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Nah ;)
Not by warriors but rogues lol if anything maybe they should Nerf warrior dmg

ColdBlahd
11-17-2014, 12:06 PM
Not by warriors but rogues lol if anything maybe they should Nerf warrior dmg
Yeah, I know what class you was referring too, hehe.

ColdBlahd
11-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Ew smurfs. You cant be better than princess rogue
Already are.

jiph
11-17-2014, 04:03 PM
In every mmo warriors rule . not tank. Warrior so yea

ColdBlahd
11-17-2014, 04:44 PM
In every mmo warriors rule . not tank. Warrior so yea
AL broke the chain then, because Sorcerers rule Arlor.

Dex Scene
11-17-2014, 04:52 PM
January january

ColdBlahd
11-17-2014, 06:06 PM
January january
January, January, January, January, January!

Chronexia
11-23-2014, 06:59 AM
I'm having goosebumps

InternetExplorer
11-23-2014, 10:54 AM
I eatmages for breakfast :)

Drio Ramaco
11-23-2014, 11:29 AM
I eatmages for breakfast :)

enjoy it while u can, we'll have you from lunch to dinner soon :)

ColdBlahd
11-23-2014, 02:03 PM
enjoy it while u can, we'll have you from lunch to dinner soon :)
Yup :)

Marry
11-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Haha, you will never beat this stats with buff. ;)

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/23/283ce30b3e57eb92847b41945b96095e.jpg

Pollata1246
11-24-2014, 11:09 PM

ah.....shes impossible

ColdBlahd
11-24-2014, 11:18 PM

Yeah we will.

Raselph
11-24-2014, 11:21 PM
Yeah we will.

its the pendant....zzz its gives a crazy DMG with different gems. That crazy DMG can be or cannot be with\o without elixir. my friend with lunar and elon gun had a 700.1 DMG but now with the pendant he has a way crazy DMG of 794...with singe*

ColdBlahd
11-24-2014, 11:57 PM
its the pendant....zzz its gives a crazy DMG with different gems. That crazy DMG can be or cannot be with\o without elixir. my friend with lunar and elon gun had a 700.1 DMG but now with the pendant he has a way crazy DMG of 794...with singe*
Yeah, figures :)

Songoku
12-04-2014, 08:21 AM
I agree i dont know what the buff is gonna be but mages do need a buff coz in halloween event my rouge and warrior could solo the wolf boss but with mage i got like 10 deaths.

And i see warrior with 700 damage, 2200 armor and 7500 health. Whats up with that the highest i seen a mage is 870 damage, 1300 armor and 4000. I mean if a warrior use VB he goes to about 800-830 damage and 8000 health.

We need a armor and health buff. Also please solve the 50% armor for whirlewind skill no point having that 50% if we gonna get dashed foward i simply dont like the whole dashing thing get rid of it its annoying as hell come up with an alternative.

CAK Vader
12-04-2014, 08:25 AM
I like dashing, it makes me feel like a race car. Vroooom.....

ColdBlahd
12-04-2014, 07:59 PM
I like dashing, it makes me feel like a race car. Vroooom.....
Haha

xutreuqux
12-04-2014, 09:06 PM
As a sorc, i think the devs want the tank to be taking dmg not damaging. Rouges r supposed to be doing insane dmg to 1v1 and sorcs r damaging and doing AoE damage. Mages r supposed to be PvE class and damaging. The problem now is that our only asset is DMG and low on everything else but insanely high mana while other classes have better armor and hp, and crit on rouges, and now with para gems and new mythics, other classes damage is very close to ours and they got advantages bcoz of armor hp and crit. To make the classes more balanced, nerf rouge and warr dmg, so our class (mages) will be be really damaging. My point is our asset is dmg while low on many else and other classes has almost same damage and higher hp armor so mage purpose is unclear now

ColdBlahd
12-05-2014, 04:02 PM
As a sorc, i think the devs want the tank to be taking dmg not damaging. Rouges r supposed to be doing insane dmg to 1v1 and sorcs r damaging and doing AoE damage. Mages r supposed to be PvE class and damaging. The problem now is that our only asset is DMG and low on everything else but insanely high mana while other classes have better armor and hp, and crit on rouges, and now with para gems and new mythics, other classes damage is very close to ours and they got advantages bcoz of armor hp and crit. To make the classes more balanced, nerf rouge and warr dmg, so our class (mages) will be be really damaging. My point is our asset is dmg while low on many else and other classes has almost same damage and higher hp armor so mage purpose is unclear now
Amen