PDA

View Full Version : STS , can we at least have the amulet stats ?

Jxmaa
11-16-2014, 03:29 AM
Basically everyone is constantly running for that "recipe" struggling to craft the new amulet while we have no idea what its stats are , lel.

Kriticality
11-16-2014, 03:39 AM
I agree. Would love to know.

Prahasit Prahi
11-16-2014, 10:32 AM
I too.

I don't understand one thing why STS is hiding the weapon stats,it's not the first time...it happened during the halloween too.

Gensin
11-16-2014, 10:33 AM
I heard its only "buffs" no stats, thats what the test server players said.

Pollata1246
11-16-2014, 10:34 AM
I think STS hasnt decided the stats yet lmao

Prahasit Prahi
11-16-2014, 10:37 AM
I think STS didn't loot the recipe still. :p

Sdbigdaddy
11-16-2014, 10:47 AM
It's the unicorn effect. Look it up.

Appeltjes
11-16-2014, 11:00 AM
I'm wondering if this recipe is single use:/.

RDX
11-16-2014, 11:31 AM
I think STS didn't loot the recipe still. :p

Looool

Jxmaa
11-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Most likely recipe isnt added in the loot table yet

Ninjasmurf
11-16-2014, 05:48 PM
I don't even think the amulet exist yet. They've never released a mythic without showing a picture of it on forums before. It has a name and proc but they didn't design it yet. This was a plat sink weekend.

Allocate
11-17-2014, 01:35 AM
They tried to but got "Disconnected"

Serancha
11-17-2014, 01:46 AM
The purpose of not telling us everything is likely 2-fold.

First of all, if I was STS and had so much whining and moaning on the forums about every little thing, I would be reluctant to give the players any more info any sooner than I had to.

Whenever they release stats ahead of time, there's pages and pages of "buff this nerf that, STS sucks, OMG so unfair, rich people get richer, end gamers get everything, mages get screwed over, rogues are too op, fatties still useless in pve" (this last one is at least legit), and then the oh-so-predictable "I don't like something the minute it's released so I'm quitting" followed by the copycats "I'm quitting, I'm quitting, I'm quitting too" ....and on and on and on.

Then they buff or nerf things before anyone ever tries it and then they get the same amount of pages demanding it be put back to the original stats because it was buffed too much or nerfed too much. Therefore they are now withholding stats until release so people actually get to try it before they start screaming for changes.

Secondly, it offers more incentive to actually work to get an item when it's a bit of a mystery. Discovering new things is part of what makes games fun. If they tell you everything ahead of time, where is the excitement? It's taken away.

Anarchist
11-17-2014, 03:24 AM
I dunno.. Serancha. Its actually a stupid move imo not communicating, giving more details, pics or joining hands with the players more now than ever.

And for communicating i don't mean this:

Hey there!

We do understand that disconnects are frustrating and apologize for the frustration that you are experiencing. We have an official thread that you can post in regarding any disconnects or lag you are receiving here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ects-Look-Here!

It might be unprofessional to give details about how you wrecking your mind attempting to fix things behind the curtains but while you do that send someone here to off the fire instead of leaving us completely on ourselves and we don't know if the mythic pendant is really craftable or if what we are even doing follows a logic flow that will lead us somewhere or we just wasting our time, gold and money.
This wont be the first time sts will forget to add some important stuff. See the 2x mythic in locked crate weekend, when they actually forgot to add the 2x drop rate.

Jxmaa
11-17-2014, 04:41 AM
Secondly, it offers more incentive to actually work to get an item when it's a bit of a mystery. Discovering new things is part of what makes games fun. If they tell you everything ahead of time, where is the excitement? It's taken away.

Mystery ? What if the actual amulet doesnt worth the huge amount of hours farming and the spent gold on revives / elixirs / potions..

Gensin
11-17-2014, 05:22 AM
Mystery ? What if the actual amulet doesnt worth the huge amount of hours farming and the spent gold on revives / elixirs / potions..

Yeah I belive so, I think you should know what you falling for.

Samhayne
11-17-2014, 08:31 AM
Hey gang, we will have more details posted to the forums soon.

Idly
11-17-2014, 08:34 AM

Off topic but really need to know is the recipe drop bugged?

Kriticality
11-17-2014, 12:29 PM

Thank you Samhayne!!! :)