PDA

View Full Version : Mythic amulet recipe IMPROVEMENTS - Must Read

Dogoeswoof
11-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Dear players and developers,

Instead of making the recipe winning the lottery and thousands of hours of grinding arena, what if the drop rate was increased to maybe 1/100. Heres the catch, the recipe is a one time use only and it is also tradeable. That way, the one lucky person who finds the unlimited use recipe wont immediately become the richest person in the game, and more people will be able to make this amulet. Because so far it seems like this amulet recipe is literally a myth. Only tales of this arcane fossil rarity recipe have been heard, has the amulet even been programmed, why havent actual stats been released, why is it so hard to obtain, why should we even try if no one has even gotten anything? End game content like the amulet should still be hard to obtain by the best players but it shouldnt be based on winning the lottery 1/100000 chance, make it 1/100 or something and make it one time use so not one player takes over the mythic amulet production of the economy. I highly recommend this because eventually no one will want the amulet and people will give up on arena. If the amulet is so overpowered that it deserves the insane drop rate, so be it, but what fun will that give to all but a handful of people who get lucky.

I find that a 100mil recipe is cool if you get it, but you probably won't...ever, id rather have a 10m one use only recipe so that the pendant availablity is diversified.

Thank you and please leave feedback and your thoughts.

Dogoeswoof
11-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Also, how about a difficult and creative questline for the recipe. I understand that you want this amulet to be hard to obtain, so change the drop rate in arena and add a new quest as well for more things for the amulet :) Dont make it impossible is all im saying, make it possible :)

Caabatric
11-16-2014, 12:22 PM
1/100 seems good
thats 100 runs in the arena which will take the average person 2000 minutes to complete. (most teams complete in 20 minutes right)

InternetExplorer
11-16-2014, 12:26 PM
I can sense the next weekend event would be, 2x mythic recipe drop rate.

If that happens I will LOL much... ^_________^

.000001 % chance x 2 = do the math

Hahaha

Dogoeswoof
11-16-2014, 12:27 PM
Depends on the party ive done 7min - 11min, i really hope the devs take this into consideration

Caabatric
11-16-2014, 12:40 PM
Depends on the party ive done 7min - 11min, i really hope the devs take this into consideration

im talking more towards party's of the average player.
You karma ppl above average