PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Reveal some of boss' weakness/attack pattern by NPC

extrapayah
11-16-2014, 03:55 PM
probably like making an unnoticeable / unexpected NPC to tell stories about boss' and it's weaknesses :D + information on debuff/buff taking effects on boss could means a lot, and probably feels more like an RPG

or a skill/passive to check bosses' stat

especially hard ones

thank you

Caabatric
11-17-2014, 12:08 AM
meh i rather not..
ask a guildie or try and experiment for yourself (i found this fun).

extrapayah
11-17-2014, 01:19 AM
meh i rather not..
ask a guildie or try and experiment for yourself (i found this fun).

have you found any fun in fighting third planar tomb boss?

Serancha
11-17-2014, 01:30 AM
More fun fighting the third than the second. As to the OP, if STS tells us how to play, where is the fun?

radiking
11-17-2014, 01:39 AM
To solve a puzzle is interesting but if u know the algorithm its will be a child's play

side effects : leads to over farming haha in case of AL

extrapayah
11-17-2014, 06:15 AM
idk... the cost of observing the third are too much...

and i never hope the game will dictate us to play, i just want some information (e.g. buff/debuff stat on bosses), or small clue in a very implicit way, told by the storyteller, or a smurf in a kelys' bar, or dragon jewel's crew, or invisible ghost in gold mine, or anything, not a video showing how to play,

and how players use this information will be varies, and it will be the funfactor

Raselph
11-17-2014, 06:57 AM
if you're rdy to ruin the suspense go for it, we players love surprises than already knowing things

extrapayah
11-17-2014, 08:21 AM
yeah, please enjoy the suspense... :D

and please tell me whenever you find the solution :D, great thanks

Raselph
11-17-2014, 09:12 AM
yeah, please enjoy the suspense... :D

and please tell me whenever you find the solution :D, great thanks

due to too many DCs...i cannot complete my TOMBS GUIDE TO BOSSES thread....argh...

extrapayah
11-17-2014, 09:57 AM
due to too many DCs...i cannot complete my TOMBS GUIDE TO BOSSES thread....argh...

well, many people already finished it... fortunately including me... you can and should try it... :D

enjoy

Raselph
11-17-2014, 10:03 AM
well, many people already finished it... fortunately including me... you can and should try it... :D

enjoy

makin up da guide? i dont see any threads like those...post a link in here...

Caabatric
11-17-2014, 10:35 AM
have you found any fun in fighting third planar tomb boss?

Fight bosses in tombs
ha i dc mid way through map but yes those bosses op

extrapayah
11-17-2014, 10:42 AM
makin up da guide? i dont see any threads like those...post a link in here...

i though it is you that is wanting to make a guide... :(

Fight bosses in tombs
ha i dc mid way through map but yes those bosses op

with some way and endurance, you can finish it

GuardianTwo
11-17-2014, 10:53 AM
if you're rdy to ruin the suspense go for it, we players love surprises than already knowing things

If players would really like surprises, then there won't be threads asking for sneak peak at event, is event on energy or no, what are new gear, what are the stats of new gear, what's new pet , what's its AA, what's leaderboard prize etc etc etc, here everyone wants to profit then actually play/love/enjoy/be amazed by the content that's going to come... Not blaming anyone, sorry if anyone feels hurt..
But its true, if things are surprise then only its worth, and that's what is MMO RPG right? To explore!!

Raselph
11-18-2014, 06:44 PM
If players would really like surprises, then there won't be threads asking for sneak peak at event, is event on energy or no, what are new gear, what are the stats of new gear, what's new pet , what's its AA, what's leaderboard prize etc etc etc, here everyone wants to profit then actually play/love/enjoy/be amazed by the content that's going to come... Not blaming anyone, sorry if anyone feels hurt..
But its true, if things are surprise then only its worth, and that's what is MMO RPG right? To explore!!

teasers cause the excitement for players, this causes the suspense