PDA

View Full Version : Armour issue BS

icantgetkills
02-08-2011, 05:27 PM
the armours in the BS all the look the same orange, green , purple and pink

they needs to be a difference from pink to the others so we know the difference other wise its really stuiped i could run around saying i have a pink set when i dont?

definalty needs a change as all pink helms and armours look same as normal
so we can look unique ^_^

Cmandial
02-08-2011, 05:36 PM
I definitely agree. And anyone know if there are elite sets like cosmos void and rift?

Lesrider
02-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Just gotta say... Every time I see "BS" in a thread title I think of the other kind of BS... Lol

Cmandial
02-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Haha don't worry Lesrider ur not alone

BeefyMeat
02-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Well, maybe the top armor hasn't been released yet. Remember, everything up until void/rift/cosmos was similar, so why would 51-54 not look the same and then 55 be different?

Magicalbanana
02-08-2011, 06:28 PM
has anyone noticed the armor farrow the forger is wearing?

Royce
02-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Well, maybe the top armor hasn't been released yet. Remember, everything up until void/rift/cosmos was similar, so why would 51-54 not look the same and then 55 be different?

Well in previous campaigns, top pinks were identical in appearance to purps and even greens in some cases. I sure hope if I spend plat to craft the 55 pinks, they don't immediately release a better set lol. Oh, and some 55s have been found already, they look just like the rest.

Lesrider
02-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Well, the fortune/destiny pinks were different colors for different classes. And there were two different colors for each class. I think the fact that the str/dex/int body all look the same for the new equipment, is what makes it seem a bit less interesting.

But it's a helluva lot better than the Metallic Potato Sack of the Hobo. So please don't bring back white robes!!

BeefyMeat
02-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I don't think anyone is in the place to assume anything until the Devs release more. I personally don't even know what to do about buying 51 gear or not...

Magicalbanana
02-08-2011, 06:33 PM
. I sure hope if I spend plat to craft the 55 pinks, they don't immediately release a better set lol. Oh, and some 55s have been found already, they look just like the rest.

i didnt know that you could forge the 55 pinks with platinum, i thought only the craft items .nice. and about the looks, the lvl 55 look the same but what about the crafted 55? o.O
and bAck to my previos post have you guys noticed farrows armor?

Royce
02-08-2011, 06:35 PM
i didnt know that you could forge the 55 pinks with platinum, i thought only the craft items .nice. and about the looks, the lvl 55 look the same but what about the crafted 55? o.O

Well, you need to get the recipes for the 55 gear from drops, but it seems to me, at least so far, that some of the components needed to craft the 55 items must themselves be crafted using 10 plat recipes. So, unless that is not right, you need a couple rare drops, some general crafting ingredients, and some plat purchases, all combined for the 55 crafted items.

BeefyMeat
02-08-2011, 06:37 PM
they said recipes would eventually drop, I can't imagine they'd go so far as to make you pay for necessary items.

Magicalbanana
02-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Well, you need to get the recipes for the 55 gear from drops.

which would those be?

Magicalbanana
02-08-2011, 06:39 PM
it seems to me that you can craft all the level 55 upgraded gear without even entering a dungeon

Royce
02-08-2011, 06:42 PM
which would those be?

Look in the CS under crafting, and filter for pink. Those are the recipes you need ;)

it seems to me that you can craft all the level 55 upgraded gear without even entering a dungeon

Maybe true, but you'd have to buy items like the base pink item and recipe from the CS, so someone still has to go to the dungeon and get that stuff ;)

Magicalbanana
02-08-2011, 06:44 PM
wait wait wait....you need the item and the recipe for the item?
whats the difference? i only see an item for the requirment to make the new weapon not a recipe too

deathish
02-08-2011, 06:48 PM
u need a recipe + base item + other junk, i found one today for the 55 mage wand.
oh and its not for sale.

Royce
02-08-2011, 06:48 PM
they said recipes would eventually drop, I can't imagine they'd go so far as to make you pay for necessary items.

Well, the recipes for the crafted level 55 gear are dropping apparently, but my question is whether the recipes for things like fine leather panels and fine cloth fabric will drop. Those are required to craft the crafted 55 pinks as well and afaik do not currently drop (maybe they do, but no one I know has heard of or seen it).

wait wait wait....you need the item and the recipe for the item?
whats the difference? i only see an item for the requirment to make the new weapon not a recipe too

To craft the level 55 crafted pinks, you need a regular pink that drops in BS as a base to craft, and you also need the pink recipe which is apparently a rare BS drop as well, in addition to all the other crafting ingredients.

Magicalbanana
02-08-2011, 06:49 PM
im confuesd. so owhat are we creating at farrow the forger. the recipe or the new item?

Royce
02-08-2011, 06:56 PM
im confuesd. so owhat are we creating at farrow the forger. the recipe or the new item?

You need to recipe as one of the components you take to the forge to craft the new item. In addition, you must also bring the regular BS pink, and several other crafting ingredients, some of which must be crafted themselves. It's complicated lol

Magicalbanana
02-08-2011, 06:57 PM
lol royce when u log in as covict or fnord ur explaining to me okay?

RedRyder
02-08-2011, 09:01 PM
and bAck to my previos post have you guys noticed farrows armor?

i assumed that thats what the crafted 55 armor was going to look like. if so id be really happy lol. i just hate how everything looks bad on a mage. mages always get the raw end of the stick

Kirei
02-08-2011, 09:04 PM
^^^^ Hear Hear ^^^^

Phoenixking
02-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Look at the dex helm.......worst look ever mafe tiara is way better then that weird ball of gold and gems

Magicalbanana
02-10-2011, 07:01 PM
MY MAGe looks like a my sister(not good) if im paying 400k for this armor and helms i wanna looks bad@ss!

FluffNStuff
02-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Why are there level 51 hats with like 11 armor?

icantgetkills
02-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Why are there level 51 hats with like 11 armor?

I don't no the level 55 pink dex helm has the same armour as my level 45 Isis one.... Or like 1 more.. Jacobs and overlords helm have 10 more armour

Norbert
02-15-2011, 03:06 PM
... the Metallic Potato Sack of the Hobo...

I keep cracking up at this, laughed out loud when I read it. Sadly I see them wandering in BS now. Sold their good gear before the, uh, market crash?, and now they're rich hobos. I suppose some got to 50 recently and never got the gear, but boy, to get to 55 I'd sure buy some.