PDA

View Full Version : New Business!

cami
11-16-2014, 08:03 PM
Hello Arlorians,

Welcome to my new business, I'm a rogue lvl 41 and I created this method to make money, this is to help players pass up maps from breckenrigde until tindirin. The idea emerged to me because I find this very easy way to make gold, there are those who pay for it so I invite you to look at the price list.

Note: For those who want to participate or need help Pm! or write your name/request map/Time or date that you need the help.

Please respect my business and my opinion thanks!

Maps

"Prices are set at the time and difficulty map"
Currently prices are for all levels 1-41

Entire package is discounted

It is guaranteed achievement
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be first In choosing a package are guaranteed to the buyer as a gift a luck elixir kit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Forest)

1. Forest
2. Aqueducts
3. Breckenrigde

4. Gold Mine

Pack all map: $15k

(Ydra Outskirts)

1. Ydra Outskirts
2. Rooks' Hideout
3. Ydra Forest
4. Rooks' Nest

Pack all map: $ 17k

(Dead City Outskirts)

1. Dead City Outskirts
2. The Dead City
3. Arcanum Grounds
4. Arcanum Castle
5. Tower of Mardrom

Pack all map: $ 23k

(Jurn Woods) - Nord

1. Jurn Woods
2. Mount Spyr
3. Oltgar Keep
4. Crystal Caverns
5. Hall of Valheim

Pack all map: $ 34k

(Windmoore Harbor) - Kraken Isles

1. Windmore Harbore
2. The southern Seas
3. Grog Beach
4. Ancient Mariner Reef
5. Skull Cove

Pack all map: $ 20k

(Shadow Plains) - Shuyal

1. Shadow Plains
2. Forest Breach
3. Forest of Shades
4. Undiem Fields
5. Ashral Tower

Pack all map: $ 55k

(Tindirin)

1. The Wilds
2. Jagged Trail
3. Magma Corridor
4. Caves Of Tarewa
5. Rockhorn Summit

Pack all map: $ 80k
Soon more purchase alternatives!

- This business will open and be available on 21/11/2014 -

cami
11-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Reserved!

cami
11-16-2014, 08:11 PM
Please positive and constructive feedback

Hercules
11-16-2014, 08:37 PM
LOL? you are noob true? XD

Stelo
11-16-2014, 08:44 PM
oh wow. this is a REALLY good idea. i should've thought of this! D: PROPS TO YOU MY GOOD SIR! ^_^

Ebezaanec
11-16-2014, 08:54 PM
I would do it for free just out of good will. Much more satisfying IMO seeing a new player's gratitude.

Commanderkeen
11-16-2014, 08:59 PM
I would do it for free just out of good will. Much more satisfying IMO seeing a new player's gratitude.

Following the code of chivalry here. Why wouldn't anyone do this? If I got time, I would help anyone with a map.

Schnitzel
11-16-2014, 09:25 PM
um...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186600-Need-Help-Consult-the-Arcane-Legends-Minutemen!

Sorry..

and since this doesn't exactly fit in the trade window (the running maps part), be cautious of possible scams..

Stelo
11-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Following the code of chivalry here. Why wouldn't anyone do this? If I got time, I would help anyone with a map.

because we are all snobs. MEHEHEHEHHEHHEH! nah jk :p

Kakashis
11-17-2014, 01:41 AM
Honestly this is still more profitable than Planar tombs

cami
11-17-2014, 09:25 AM
um...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186600-Need-Help-Consult-the-Arcane-Legends-Minutemen!

Sorry..

and since this doesn't exactly fit in the trade window (the running maps part), be cautious of possible scams..

what?

Visiting
11-17-2014, 11:08 AM
The AL Minute Men do this for free........