View Full Version : Buying And Selling Accs

noahedryz
11-17-2014, 05:15 AM
It's illegal to buy/sell accs right? Pls tell me it is... Lel some guy is trying to buy a lv56 Bear Acc, He's Ign Is untrained/behrpro. Idk If he's allowed to buy an acc so ima ask :3 thx for whoever will answer

-Inuke

Officer Of <Rhino FFA>
(Purityz)

LEVEL ONE
11-17-2014, 06:51 AM
It is officially illegal to sell or buy accounts.

You can and you will generally not get banned for selling or buying accounts, unless you encounter a problem with the buyer/seller and any of the two parties sends a report. If you buy or sell an account do not expect help from support if you dont recieve the thing you previously agreed upon. Make a background check on the person who sells or buys.

Ssneakykills
11-17-2014, 08:13 AM
It's forbidden but people constantly do it and get away with it

HeyitsTubs
11-17-2014, 08:22 AM
yeah its illegal.

Epw
11-17-2014, 10:37 AM
It's illegal to buy/sell accs right? Pls tell me it is... Lel some guy is trying to buy a lv56 Bear Acc, He's Ign Is untrained/behrpro. Idk If he's allowed to buy an acc so ima ask :3 thx for whoever will answer

-Inuke

Officer Of <Rhino FFA>
(Purityz)
ye, i got a pm from him also like this way: "i buy ur acc" :D

HeyitsTubs
11-17-2014, 10:51 AM
scam.

noahedryz
11-17-2014, 10:52 AM
Thx for the answers an shtuff

Officer Of <Rhino FFA>
(Purityz)
^<Inukewhynot>^

Seoratrek
11-17-2014, 05:01 PM
Buying and selling accounts is against our terms of service.

(h) Account and Virtual Item Ownership
You may not buy, sell, give or trade any account, nor attempt to buy, sell, give or trade any account. SPACETIME owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any other attributes associated with an account. SPACETIME does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates therein. You may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the game.

Please see this page for full details: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11694-Pocket-Legends-Terms-of-Service

Thanks!