PDA

View Full Version : Refinement to chat, what has been a good previous chat system now gone.

epicrrr
11-17-2014, 08:02 AM
I have to say, game quality has been reduced due to the redundant new chat system. Please refine it so we can input chat command even if we are inside a current chat command. Let us chat to guild even if we are on /party. I have to keep deleting chat command to go guild, officer, or /tell chat lots of headache.

/party /g hello > we will appear in guildchat even if you are inside a party chat.

Serancha
11-27-2014, 04:42 AM
They said they were going to make adjustments, but it is tied into the client so can't be changed until they release a new one.

I sure hope they at least consult the player base before releasing whatever the changes will be made on this. Blindsiding the players with an unalterable mechanism that affects all gameplay in such a huge way was unwise, to put it mildly.

It has destroyed the entire flow of the game and driven away any sense of camaraderie in parties and guilds, since everyone spends half their time online deleting /commands.

For those running elites, especially while managing a guild, it is more than deadly.

epicrrr
11-27-2014, 08:15 AM
They said they were going to make adjustments, but it is tied into the client so can't be changed until they release a new one.

Tied to the client, man I guess it will be a while for possible refinement. Scenario wise I always get wrong send to the wrong channel, especially with lots of pms. Also those on pc can push "up" arrow and spam their last message.

forumspammer
11-27-2014, 10:15 AM
Hi epic, Janefox here :) hows the guild? I've been out of pvp for weeks now due to constant DC.

I agree with refinements on chat system, its too much hassle to delete everything before typing a message.
But the arrow up thing on pc had helped me in selling/merching, they shouldn't remove that :)

epicrrr
11-28-2014, 04:09 AM
Hi epic, Janefox here :) hows the guild? I've been out of pvp for weeks now due to constant DC.

I agree with refinements on chat system, its too much hassle to delete everything before typing a message.
But the arrow up thing on pc had helped me in selling/merching, they shouldn't remove that :)

Guilds good, run here run there running everywhere :)

yes that up arrow is helpful when not abused, also the pvp chat refinement was good.

forumspammer
11-28-2014, 10:28 AM
Guilds good, run here run there running everywhere :)

yes that up arrow is helpful when not abused, also the pvp chat refinement was good.

We run a lot when theres only mages and rogues online LOL :D

Yup the pvp chat ref was great, less trash talks now.