PDA

View Full Version : Looking for team

Jetpack
02-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey all, I was just posting to say I'm looking for a cool bunch of people to play with.
Right now I've got a lvl20 bow Mage (in which was my first toon and completely messed the build up) and now my new main lvl10 warrior pure strength so far.

Anyways I'm just looking for some down to earth people or person who can show me the ropes of this game and have some down right fun playing some pocket legends

In game name is Overshield

Can't wait to see you in game!

Zeus
02-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Hey all, I was just posting to say I'm looking for a cool bunch of people to play with.
Right now I've got a lvl20 bow Mage (in which was my first toon and completely messed the build up) and now my new main lvl10 warrior pure strength so far.

Anyways I'm just looking for some down to earth people or person who can show me the ropes of this game and have some down right fun playing some pocket legends

In game name is Overshield

Can't wait to see you in game!

Well, whatever you need help with or need to understand the mechanics of... Shoot me a PM.

Kirei
02-08-2011, 09:08 PM
and if he cant help you maybe i can, and if i cant i will pass it on to the all knowing one.

Zeus
02-08-2011, 09:10 PM
and if he cant help you maybe i can, and if i cant i will pass it on to the all knowing one.

Oo, is that me? Nah jk, It's Royce :)

Kirei
02-08-2011, 09:12 PM
you betcha its Royce