PDA

View Full Version : Guilds

Meggadon
11-17-2014, 12:31 PM
Disband all guilds

Meggadon
11-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Pocket Legends was much better and more community friendly before guilds were Implemented in the game.

CAK Vader
11-18-2014, 08:15 AM

Meggadon
11-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Lol, that's part of the reason. Apex and family are hating each other, possibly other lower twink guilds hating each other, people are departing themselves by what the speak(Mundo Latino, Pl hunters, etc.) And people try to boast about how strong their guild is and start fights/wars about who's guild is better. Currently tron and hands for help are doing same as well(not a pvp war lol) people don't interact with each other as before guilds

CAK Vader
11-18-2014, 11:08 PM
Lol, that's part of the reason. Apex and family are hating each other, possibly other lower think guilds hating each other, people are departing themselves by what the speak(Mundo Latino, Pl hunters, etc.) And people try to boast about how strong their guild is and start fights/wars about who's guild is better. Currently tron and hands for help are doing same as well(not a pvp war lol) people don't interact with each other as before guilds

Maybe not. But the guilds is much better for most of us .-.

Somemager
11-19-2014, 06:31 AM
Every ... Single ... PvP ... Game ... I ... Join ... Has ... Family ... Apex ... Teaming ... Or ... Rushing ... Each ... Other ... *~*

Giazagilur
11-22-2014, 06:25 PM
Aren't guild wars part of the fun? Yeah it can be annoying but it increases competitiveness and gives motive in certain cases.

Also not all guilds are like that; some actually provide a friendly and helpful environment, such that I would even call them a PL family.

People still talk to each other regardless of the guilds they're in, so I don't agree with your statement that it decreases interactions between players.

Anyhow that's just my opinion :)

bosstinytitan
11-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Guild wars just got a bit out of hand imo. I had a time of about weeks where I was rushed and teamed by: Restoration(for no reason), family(for helping apex??), and I was being rushed by apex(for apparently being ebrahim or something?) * not me btw

The only person who wasn't rushing me was Opest O_O(because I subbed to him)
What has PL come to?

Meggadon
11-24-2014, 09:18 PM
Pvp isn't the only problem. People are only interacting with their guilds most of the time, guilds like tron and hands for help are in a competition to get as many members to join, but hate each others guild and isn't really doing anything to help their new members. True, guilds helps connect people and get closer together, but they can also connect people and go against others

Giazagilur
11-25-2014, 12:13 AM
Don't let the bad guilds ruin it for the good guilds. Honestly with big guilds, it's inevitable to have drama, but that shouldn't overshadow the good, such as making new friends in guildies and whatnot

xxxitachixxx
11-25-2014, 04:44 PM
why have a friend list and guild ones? imo its the same lol Excepts that you can chat in guildchat with more than one.

Zeiryan
12-12-2014, 04:15 PM
XXXITACHIXXX:
Friends are friends, guild members are guild members. They are two separate things. Just because someone is in a different guild does not mean you can't be friends with them. People cannot all get along in the same guild. Some of the members don't like other members, so they leave. But I'm still friends with a lot of people who I used to be in a guild with and am not anymore...changes nothing.

As for disbanding guilds and the PvP thing, it's a matter of choice. People can't hack the game because it's server-based, so they find other ways to bully players and try to cheat. Rushing, etc. is their way of doing this. Disbanding guilds is not the answer to that. My guild, for instance, focuses on helping each other and encouraging fair play. We are growing, but we will never let ourselves get as big as some of the titan guilds. Further, very few of us PvP and those of us who do sometimes do not have our PvP toons in the guild and if we do, we don't run PvP as a guild - we do it individually or with a specialized group. So disbanding all guilds because you have had bad experiences is the farthest from the right answer as you could get. If you don't like the experiences you've had with guilds or in PvP, leave the guild or don't subject yourself to the PvP environment. This is generalization and all players and all guilds are NOT the same.