PDA

View Full Version : The Planar Tombs Are Live! Here's a Look Inside.

Remiem
11-17-2014, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the Planar Tombs!

The newest end-game elite content to come to Arcane Legends takes you to a whole new dimension of elite gameplay and will truly test your skills and strategies as a player. New maps, new items, new quests and more! The fight will be tough, but the reward will be well worth it.

Where to Find the Tombs

Visit Seer Hox in any town to receive the Planar Tombs quest. He'll direct you to Kelys, where you will see a new portal open on the bridge on the East side of the map. Enter to find Seer Haxx to get started. Remember, this is ELITE content, so you'll want to enter this challenge only if you are well prepared. This means being level 40+ and very well geared. Running with a full party is highly recommended.

Lore
Following the demise of Inan'hesh, Hox originally began funneling the excess energy into the Shuyal Gladiator Arena. As this was a temporary solution, his brother. Seer Haxx has re-opened the Planar Tombs in hopes of foraging untapped ancient power in order to seal away the unstable energies surging through Shuyal. This power, if utilized correctly could also help the Nott rebuild their home world while curbing the destructive force being funneled into the Shuyal Gladiator Arena. Within the sealed tombs lie portals to other planes of Shuyal, channeling ancient power to alternate parts of the realm. Haxx hope that by utilizing this ancient power they can focus the power into a seal and contain the unstable energies building in Shuyal.

Loot and Rewards

Ancient Planar Essence & Planar Fragments
The main thing for players to farm in the Planar Tombs will be a new crafting material, Ancient Planar Essence, which will be needed for the new Mythic Pendant. Another new currency, Planar Fragments, can be used to purchase new items and the Planar Tombs vendor.

Elite Planar Tombs Chest
A pulsing puzzlebox that contains a chance at the Armor sets, Shade the Owl, and more Fragments.

New Legendary Weapons

Planar Knives:

Brutality:

Riposte:

Tactics:

Proc - Adds Planar Crystals to enemy cause damage over time and freezing them.

Planar Staff

Brutality:

Fatality:

Potency:

Proc - Summons Planar Crystal Protector that attacks enemies with ranged bolts and fires off an AOE.

Planar Club

Assault:

Tactics:

Will:

Proc - Summons a vortex that pulls in enemies and does damage to them.

New Legendary Armor

Dark Crystal Armor
These drop from the Elite Planar Tombs Chest.

Rogue

Brutality:

Potency:

Tactics:

Will:

Sorcerer

Assault:

Brutality:

Force:

Security:

Warrior

Assault:

Grace:

Tactics:

Will:

Imbued Gem Sets
Crafted from recipes available from the Planar Tombs Vendor for Planar Fragments.

Rogue

Brutality:

Potency:

Tactics:

Will:

Sorcerer

Assault:

Brutality:

Force:

Security:

Warrior

Assault:

Grace:

Tactics:

Will:

New Pets

Snappy the Turtle
Purchased for Dragkin Teeth from Tindirin vendor.

Shade the Owl
Found in Elite Planar Tombs Chests that drop from Planar Tombs Bosses.

Breeze the Ice Komodo
Purchasable for Planar Fragments from the Planar Tombs vendor.

Ancient Planar Mythic Pendant

Recipe
The Recipe has a chance to drop from the Arena Master in the Planar Arena, awarded for completing all 4 bosses. To craft the pendant you will need a Mythic Relic from Paracelsus the Alchemist, an NPC in Shuyal. This relic will allow you to harvest special essences just for the recipe:

60 Ancient Planar Essence
Refined Frostir’s Essence
Refined Glob's Essence
Refined Rutger’s Essence (Untradeable)

Each essence will drop only from the specified boss (Frostir, Glob and Rutger). Then, Boss Essences must be taken to Paracelsus the Alchemist and refined with a cleansing of the Essence.
Note: Boss Essences will only drop once the player owns the Mythic Relic. Without the relic players cannot farm the essence. With the Relic in the players inventory they will have a random chance to be granted the essence when the appropriate boss dies.

You'll also need 1 Dragonite Bar, purchased for Dragkin Teeth in Tindirin to complete the pendant.

Pendant Procs
The pendant will have special procs that are tied to the player's class and will activate randomly when a player is taking damage. This means: if I'm a warrior then the pendant will only activate the warrior specific proc. All bonuses are timed, not permanent.

Warrior
+Health Regen (10 seconds, .05*health every 1 second)
+15 Damage (10 seconds)
Drops 4 pickups that grants health and bonus armor - 25% Health +50 Armor for 10 seconds

Rogue
+15 Dex (10 seconds)
+15 Crit (10 seconds)
Drops 4 pickups that grant crit and dodge - +15 Crit and 15 Dodge for 10 seconds

Sorcerer
+5 DMG (10 Seconds)
+15 Int (10 seconds)
Drops 4 pickups that grant mana and remove status ailments - 25% Mana

Pickups look like glowing crystals that rotate and are colored differently for each class. Warrior - Green, Rogue - Red / Pink, Sorc - Blue

Maketaca
11-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Thank you!
But I think the stats of Imbued Gem Sets for mage (brut version) have some mistakes.

Gensin
11-18-2014, 05:43 PM
THANK you remiem!
Atleast you do your job! :)

BaronB
11-18-2014, 05:44 PM
+5 damage and +15 intel proc....

+15 armour and +15 intel would have been a nice comparison to the rouges +15 dex + crit 0.0 .... could they be any more OPed lol

just IMO >.<

1 <3 for the stats

zerofort
11-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Very cool remi!!!

Rhaindra
11-18-2014, 05:49 PM
Thanks.

Dogoeswoof
11-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Ty for the update

sevenpain
11-18-2014, 06:23 PM
The mage brutality armor from imbued gem stat is rogue not mage

Riptank
11-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Hi,

So basically we can have these legendary items by opening Elite Planar Tombs Chest, can anyone confirm that low level can avail these as well? or these are exclusive for end gamer.. Thanks and more power

octavos
11-18-2014, 06:44 PM
some vanities would be nice...just saying :3 because dreaming is always good too.
obviously blue..because there is blue crystals also :)

p.s. my ancient druid of security for mage have more..perks lol.
and it was easier to get also...so give more additions to make these new sets better.

tearacan
11-18-2014, 07:48 PM
Arlor needs a new tailor! Why all gear need to look alike? Often it is shaped too big, while not looking as armor. Pretty much always contain a hoodie and a cape. Short pands or worse...a skirt.

The tree bark (ancient) was a welcome surprice. These crystals almost looks like a refurbished frozen gear with the blue crystals of last winter.

Warriors need more armored look, buff. Not just a puffy looking cloth. They are warriors, not door bouncers. Rogue look swift and agile, mage...uhm...well...it would be a surprise if it actually could hold a staff for once instead of dragging it.

Rhaindra
11-18-2014, 08:17 PM
Why 12 str for brutality? Mage need more str for arcane shield lol. No shield mage will lay on the floor in PVP. Haha

Sceazikua
11-18-2014, 09:55 PM
I wanna compare the procs on the new amulet =.=
-warrior:
+health regen, for example on 7k hp war, 0.05*7000=350 hp per sec. So total 3k5 hp over 10 sec, which is half their hp.
+15 damage
+4 drops that gives 25% hp and 50 armor. Not sure if added to total or heal though, but both are good.
-rogue:
+15 dex
+15% crit
+4 drops that gives 15% crit and dodge. Not sure if this stacks, but if it doesnt even stack, you get 30% crit off this amulet once it procs, add that to the already 50-60% crit you have and the pet's arcane ability ...
-What does sorceror get?
+5 damage. Lololol 5?? even the warrior got 15
+15 int.
+4 drops that gives 25% mana, lol more mana gears. It also removes "status ailment", which i understand as removes debuff such as slow, snare, damage debuff, feeble, stun and curse v.v But lets be honest, the only debuffs worth removing is stun and curse. For curse not much to say, but if stunned how to move to get the pack?

Please consider changing the proc for sorceror :( Why does it have to be a worse copy of warrior's (only 5 damage while warrior is 15). And please dont take mana as a "good" stat for sorcerors as you always did, because mana is the last thing sorcerors need. with that already 6k mana pool, and a skill costs 150-200 mana, we would have finished the clash before throwing 30 skills out. And I think the warrior's proc with 4 of rogue's packs skill is OP, adding to their already OP healing skill HOR and juggernaut with vegeful blood.

Dogoeswoof
11-18-2014, 11:48 PM
The status ailment is like a misty AA for every relic no stuns, slows, poison, roots, fears in clashes? That sounds very strong for mages and a good buff for them! In clashes, any class can pick up these even if the mage is stunned, so that means mages will be very valuable in clashes, rather than individual based, this pendant also is team based! No way! Lololol
Cmon lets not be ungrateful for the already amazing stats and ask for equality, every class is not just about stats in pvp, skill and positioning is also very important and for a mage, the shield is already strong enough to 1v1 any rouge if timed and played correctly. Mages are probably not given the insane dmg buff because they can already burst any rouge without receiving dmg with the shield and more dmg would mean mage always win, their aoe fireball and skills can utterly destroy the back line of clashes as well

Mana packs! Mages dont need mana packs?! Well in clashes, rouges and warriors need mana packs...badly. There is a reason why these packs are able to be picked up by others not just by the mage
As you can tell, i dont like the steryotype that mages need a buff bc as a rouge, I have to sit there for 2-3 seconds taking dmg while a mage bursts me down before i even have a chance to do dmg

:)

Xpolosion
11-19-2014, 12:04 AM
Lmaoooo ^ so mages support class thats all? Well have fun without mages

Dogoeswoof
11-19-2014, 12:12 AM
You are implying its a support class. It can be sure if thats what you interpretted, but did i not mention how mages are strong enough to 1v1 any rouge as well, read again line #7
Support class? Couldnt a warrior be considered a support class as well since he is a healer?
No u say, he is a tank.
Well same can be said for a mage, yes ok support mage healer sure. BUT when i call for dps for elites or tombs or pvp, i also mean mages, mages are dps. You are missing my point that the amulet is fair enough towards the classes and that mages shouldnt all start complaining when they see that they lack 10 dmg less and immediately jump to the mages need buff train of ppl.

I dont want to see this amulet become nerfed like the imbued dark crystal set did when people started complaining about the stats being too op for one class and then the whole set is nerfed. I find it discouraging that the forums have that much influence but i also understand that people want the best so I'm just trying to make sure sts sees all points of view, not just the "nerf" and "op" point of view but the "it's ok point of view" and that there is support for the current stats.

SacredKnight
11-19-2014, 12:15 AM
Vanities? Also, does it have to be a Dragonite bar? I mean the implementation of this item makes the item respectively, non-elite seeing as the more wealthy players can literally go buy it for 4.5mil whilst the others would have to slave over for the teeth.

Xpolosion
11-19-2014, 12:36 AM
1v1 who gives a s*** about 1v1 look the pendant for mages is horrible have u ever played mage??? +15crit and dodge on rogue ffs they already one shot mages. Mages need armor atleast wtf good is mana??? For rogues ya well we have a stupid skill for that to give whining rogues mana. Done feeding rogues and getting one shotted. Js alot of mages alreadyt quit so have fun with just wars and rogues.

Xpolosion
11-19-2014, 12:37 AM
Im not saying it im saying buff mages useless amulet proc

Sceazikua
11-19-2014, 01:04 AM
The status ailment is like a misty AA for every relic no stuns, slows, poison, roots, fears in clashes? That sounds very strong for mages and a good buff for them! In clashes, any class can pick up these even if the mage is stunned, so that means mages will be very valuable in clashes, rather than individual based, this pendant also is team based! No way! Lololol
Cmon lets not be ungrateful for the already amazing stats and ask for equality, every class is not just about stats in pvp, skill and positioning is also very important and for a mage, the shield is already strong enough to 1v1 any rouge if timed and played correctly. Mages are probably not given the insane dmg buff because they can already burst any rouge without receiving dmg with the shield and more dmg would mean mage always win, their aoe fireball and skills can utterly destroy the back line of clashes as well

Mana packs! Mages dont need mana packs?! Well in clashes, rouges and warriors need mana packs...badly. There is a reason why these packs are able to be picked up by others not just by the mage
As you can tell, i dont like the steryotype that mages need a buff bc as a rouge, I have to sit there for 2-3 seconds taking dmg while a mage bursts me down before i even have a chance to do dmg

:)

Sorry I didnt know the packs are grabable by others too, so the mana might be good for others. But are you sure the "remove status ailments" gives a buff that makes you immune to all debuffs, because I think it removes only when we grab the pack.
About stats what I mean is if they decided to make one stat the same from another class', they should make it equal or just change it to something that the class lacks, for example sorcerors lack armor/hp and warriors lack damage. Making it sorceror get 5 damage and warrior get 15 damage on the same stat sheet just doesnt seem right to me, unless its a typo that is in fact 15 damage for sorceror.
And why cant mages get insane damage buff when they are the damage class? I know a rogue vs sorceror clash is more biased on the sorceror because of the so called "class triangle", but there are many rogues out there claim they can defeat any sorcerors, even pros, with good tactics (one of that is the stun immunity from razor shield). Yes mages can defeat rogues easily, but rogues can defeat mages so easily too.
I dont want anything to be nerfed because the amulet already lacks many things, because they only have stats and some hp and damage, nerfing or taking away its proc would be unfair. I just want equality. Why on earth does sorcerors get a proc that is 3 times less stat than another class while most of their packs' usage they cant use for themselves?

Dogoeswoof
11-19-2014, 01:15 AM
Yea its cool, its hard to tell because no one has the amulet yet and we can only base our opinion on stats rather than experience. I see where you are coming from scea, stuns cant be removed but all else probably can. As for the +10 dmg, the mage who uses the amulet will be strong enough that a +10 dmg may not matter but stat wise it does look bad from a mage perspective. I gotcha

Shackler
11-19-2014, 03:05 AM
Talisman for war is still the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ketoh
11-19-2014, 03:15 AM
wow

extrapayah
11-19-2014, 03:50 AM
well, gem imbued sets for rogue has a lot lesser armor that the latest event legendary gears, are you sure?

thanks

diimitrii
11-19-2014, 07:55 AM
Is this gear better than mythic gear(upgraded) for a sorcerer?

Anarchist
11-19-2014, 08:21 AM
Poor mages.
If you are stunned or panic how do you pick the packs?
As useful as e bow proc imo.

Higuani
11-19-2014, 08:40 AM
And again sorcers gets something they dont need.. MANA..

Thats why i stopped playin on my mage on endgame. I was already food now its seems we are dessert out there

scychogost
11-19-2014, 10:26 AM
" mage will get buffed next year ! "
L.O L , just lol look at those amulet stats

Ennex
11-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Is the new gears available for twinks like lvl 15?

justhell
11-19-2014, 04:46 PM
+5 damage and +15 intel proc....

+15 armour and +15 intel would have been a nice comparison to the rouges +15 dex + crit 0.0 .... could they be any more OPed lol

just IMO >.<

1 <3 for the stats
Or stun imunity for 10 sec [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

warriorromio
11-19-2014, 11:34 PM
Someting for f2p players....
Just need to work hard for them

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

kingofkings
11-20-2014, 11:41 PM
where you can find thos paracelsus the alchemist?

MaestroMaster
11-21-2014, 06:08 AM
For the 20th time i still see the war pendant proc only 3 green crystals. You clearly wrote there are 4 so happened to the other one?

Fredystern
12-02-2014, 05:51 AM
Use ur mind. If rogue with elon bow its already have 40% critical and 50% dodge. Normally i can kill a rogue with elon bow cause the my stunner skills. If rogue take 1pack their critical & dodge increase insane!!. If taken 4packs? O.o 4*15% = 60% its mean Rogue will have 100% Critical that can break arcane shield easily and cant get any damage by warrior/rogue/mage too!!!! Its mean rogue cant get beat when get the packs -.- so we mage become more useless than before -.- At least add other better proc for mage like critical,dodge,armor,healt,or invisible for 10seconds. I hope we mage become more stronger than before. Cause now i already bored with the pve and already kill some elon rogue in pvp. If the rogue proc still like that we mage cant beat rogue anymore!!

Uverworld
01-22-2015, 10:53 AM
lol

2ezy
01-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Tombs are fun and hard. Rewards getting better.

intfobia
01-24-2015, 09:00 AM
nice

wilchrist
01-30-2015, 10:16 AM
Nice

<<<<<©Bosssatan©>>>>>
01-31-2015, 12:38 PM
I can't find I'm sad :(

<<<<==©bosssatan©==>>>>

Atsune
02-06-2015, 03:51 AM
Plan tombs are hard as hell nowadays specifically sorrax on planar tombs 2, can devs take a look and debuff his armor or something super hard to finish nowadays, tombs3 much easier than it...

forsaa
02-06-2015, 09:23 AM
awesome

TheClaaaaaaaw
02-09-2015, 07:10 AM
Didn't even come close to defeating the first boss, even after buying bonesaw and better armor :/