PDA

View Full Version : Quests on the bounty board...

Xavrod
02-08-2011, 09:31 PM
I went into the muck hovel to accept quests on the bounty board. But I made the 1st lvl 3 times and I didnt comPleted the quest yet(wanted: blanky).

How can I do it??

Physiologic
02-08-2011, 09:36 PM
I went into the muck hovel to accept quests on the bounty board. But I made the 1st lvl 3 times and I didnt comPleted the quest yet(wanted: blanky).

How can I do it??

Blanky is a boss that randomly shows up in the Bandit Boy Hideout - most of the time he's NOT there, so you have to be lucky to see him. Keep going through that map and you'll eventually find him :)

noobmigo
02-08-2011, 09:37 PM
He also drops something really awesome I think that I have never seen but my friend claims he has which i totally do not believe.

giayuan
02-08-2011, 10:29 PM
hehe.. I bet he drops a blanket

Tsarra
02-08-2011, 10:59 PM
On that first map in BS, everyone always breaks left at the first fork. Break right instead; this is where I found him the first time I looked. If you want to know who told me that, it's in the chatbox from last night...I don't remember. :p It worked, though.

giayuan
02-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Yes, turn right and Blanky will be there if he spawns. If he doesnt spawn, he wont be there lmao. But if he spawns, thats where youll find him.

Tarkemelion
02-09-2011, 06:57 AM
Wot does this mystical blanky drop?

TNAN
-------sponsors---
Simplifyyy cabero caberoe argothewicked tarkemelion Pewpewdude cskingpin

Riccits
02-09-2011, 07:27 AM
may he drops recipes?^^

BeardedBear
02-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Well I know he has a big *** bow he uses, haven;t seen him drop anything yet. And just a little tip, you can run right to Blanky from where you spawn. If you are soloing, he is close enough to get to, or at least spot, before the mobs catch up with you and kill you. If you see him there, just clear those 10-15 mobs before him and you are good. He is the first right on the map and in that dead-end room.