View Full Version : Ancient Planar Pendant Stats Announced!

Remiem
11-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Have you been wondering what the stats on that ultra-rare mythic pendant are? You're not alone!
I'm working on a monster post showing all of the stats for the new weapons, armor, pets, etc. But, until then, here are those mythic pendant stats you've been looking for. Check it out!

Titanium
11-17-2014, 06:12 PM
38str + 160 hp. GG Elondrian lifesharded bows !

Rhaindra
11-17-2014, 06:17 PM
Owh.. cool..

Ebezaanec
11-17-2014, 06:19 PM
Nice. Any relief for recipe farmers?

Zeus
11-17-2014, 06:22 PM
38str + 160 hp. GG Elondrian lifesharded bows !

Called it! That's why I sold mine, hehe. :3

Powerawesomer
11-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Cool

twoxc
11-17-2014, 06:53 PM
is this a way to encourage the players to keep farming for the recipe at an impossible drop rate? xD hehe. it's very tempting i'll wait until it is revised.

Dogoeswoof
11-17-2014, 07:14 PM
To the arena I go

Zeus
11-17-2014, 07:23 PM
Crit loss and armor loss though...it's more of a trade-off, honestly.

Ennex
11-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Zzz twinks can't use it then :v

Pivot
11-17-2014, 11:06 PM
Cheap shot to get ppl buying plats once again smh.....

jackrock1989
11-17-2014, 11:12 PM
Unified specifications?

Ticklish
11-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Thank you Remi! Are the crystals formed dependent on whoever wears them? If I lend mine to a warrior friend, will it spawn crystals according to the warrior class? Or is the class specification set by whoever crafts the pendant? I'm assuming it's the former. Still, I thought I'd ask.

Frekken
11-17-2014, 11:36 PM
And when the crystals drop? Taking or doing damage? Or while in town?

Anarchist
11-18-2014, 01:46 AM
Have you been wondering what the stats on that ultra-rare mythic pendant are? You're not alone!
I'm working on a monster post showing all of the stats for the new weapons, armor, pets, etc. But, until then, here are those mythic pendant stats you've been looking for. Check it out!

Thanks

Dex Scene
11-18-2014, 01:53 AM
I wish I could have it!! Sweet pend. No armor boost tho

Appeltjes
11-18-2014, 01:53 AM
Thank you Remi! Are the crystals formed dependent on whoever wears them? If I lend mine to a warrior friend, will it spawn crystals according to the warrior class? Or is the class specification set by whoever crafts the pendant? I'm assuming it's the former. Still, I thought I'd ask.

I believe it drops crystals according to what classes are in the game.

Armani Boi
11-18-2014, 02:03 AM
I agree. i bought twice of the 1,700 plats. All gone in an instant not for Planar but they just did it violaaaa.

Cheap shot to get ppl buying plats once again smh.....

Appeltjes
11-18-2014, 02:09 AM
I agree. i bought twice of the 1,700 plats. All gone in an instant not for Planar but they just did it violaaaa.

Maybe you shouldn't have opened locks?

MaestroMaster
11-18-2014, 02:30 AM
With all the hype i dont see how this pendant will be any good for wars. Dps classes yes with the massive hp boost but what about wars? We need armor to tank and basically using this pendant we would lose all the net armor gained from the new planar armors? I do get why there are no armor stats because this pendant is used by all classes but why cant sts come out with class specific pendants? Is it really so hard to think of 3 diff item stats? The very idea of an item used by all diff classes really baffles me. I do not see any logic in doing so

nuwar
11-18-2014, 03:20 AM
I merch whatever is in high demand. I'll certainly be looking to profit on amulet, is that an issue? Keep in mind that people still have to play with it before giving a final opinion.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
nice friend

Idly
11-18-2014, 03:23 AM
In all honesty I was expecting more considering the questline and lol@recipe drop rate. I suppose its better than a lunar... meh

Benworushi
11-18-2014, 04:49 AM
With all the hype i dont see how this pendant will be any good for wars. Dps classes yes with the massive hp boost but what about wars? We need armor to tank and basically using this pendant we would lose all the net armor gained from the new planar armors? I do get why there are no armor stats because this pendant is used by all classes but why cant sts come out with class specific pendants? Is it really so hard to think of 3 diff item stats? The very idea of an item used by all diff classes really baffles me. I do not see any logic in doing so
i quite agree with ur statement that ! and i guess the next new mythic armor all class can use !!

Madnex
11-18-2014, 05:29 AM
Judging from the armor gain charts Kali made, 240 more HP should definitely outweight a loss of 85-100 armor. As far as PvE goes, tanks should go for this amulet as well for the damage increase, the armor loss won't even be noticeable.

Zeus
11-18-2014, 05:35 AM
Judging from the armor gain charts Kali made, 240 more HP should definitely outweight a loss of 85-100 armor. As far as PvE goes, tanks should go for this amulet as well for the damage increase, the armor loss won't even be noticeable.

HP gets counted once and only prevents one hits. Once reduced, it is reduced. It really only prevents the initial one hit. Armor is constantly active and multiplies under effects of skills like Juggernaut which is why armor is preferred over health and health does not replace the armor loss.

Madnex
11-18-2014, 05:47 AM
Above 1300-1400 mark, each 100 armor gives less and less of a reducement in damage received. At the very least, you can always keep your current amulets and swap them out when deemed necessary.

lethaljade
11-18-2014, 06:38 AM
Catch him selling it 5m+ any amount he got it for in a couple weeks telling tales that will melt your ears on how good the pendant is.

#Geppettotactics.

5m? Lol people already offered 50m plus for this

obee
11-18-2014, 07:17 AM
Zeus, you are a pro mercher, just remember that. You don't even have to argue

Raselph
11-18-2014, 07:22 AM
Called it! That's why I sold mine, hehe. :3

LMAO, always first for everything ggg zeus

Froxanthar
11-18-2014, 08:36 AM
i was expecting 150 armor but oh..

cami
11-18-2014, 09:48 AM
Can we see the effect?

FluffNStuff
11-18-2014, 09:54 AM
Take 5 points off of each stat and add +20 primary and you got yourself an item that is worth it.

Heartt
11-18-2014, 09:54 AM
toons in pvp that have this amulet would then again be OP. hehe :3

Sir Lubo Penev
11-18-2014, 10:43 AM
The chests weren't out of anyone's reach at 200-300k each. Anyone could have profited considering they've hit 1,000,000 gold per chest.

True. Yet, all of this is starting to get on our nerves. "Hidden" ingredients. Uncertainty whether an item exist or not. Contradictory responses from mods/devs. And so on and so forth. I know that's the perfect environment for real life speculators, but this here is a game. And I for one am definitely sick of all this crap.

Remiem
11-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Hey guys, if you want to discuss each other's merching tactics or hash out any personal issues, please take it to PMs. Official STS announcements are not the place for that.

Idly
11-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Hey guys, if you want to discuss each other's merching tactics or hash out any personal issues, please take it to PMs. Official STS announcements are not the place for that.

I doubt people would usually spend so much time on forum's if weren't waiting for a whole world of answers :/ please enlighten us as to what's happening in game.

Kriticality
11-18-2014, 11:59 AM
I doubt people would usually spend so much time on forum's if weren't waiting for a whole world of answers :/ please enlighten us as to what's happening in game.

Yes. Please. +1

Idly
11-18-2014, 12:04 PM
Ugh I hate it when they lock threads...

Remi has the recipe been in game since Thursday or since the update 30 minutes ago?

Otahaanak
11-18-2014, 12:59 PM
She said it's been in game, but that the drop rate is really low and they would be fixing the drop rate at some point. I think it's zero right now or close it it, which is pretty much the same as not being in the loot table :)

Zeus
11-18-2014, 01:01 PM
She said it's been in game, but that the drop rate is really low and they would be fixing the drop rate at some point. I think it's zero right now or close it it, which is pretty much the same as not being in the loot table :)

Read that post again, it's all in present tense. It makes no promises about the past, lol. Clarification needed!

Otahaanak
11-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Good point :)

Anarchist
11-18-2014, 01:40 PM
Smh.

With that amount of hp and no damage loss the pendant will be a success and important imo for all classes in the following order:
Mage Rogue
War.

Cause we all know 80 armor won't save you from 1 shots but 500hp will definately do and if you lose health you can always pot or use your skill to replenish it.

Conclusion:
Considering the proc and the fact the pendant is not class limited, this should cost a lot of gold.
It worth every single effort, Recipe issue apart.

Remiem
11-18-2014, 01:46 PM
To clarify about the recipe. It has and always was in game. There was never a point when it was not. The drop rate has not changed, but will be in the very near future. :) Does this help? Let me know if you need any more clarification.

justhell
11-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Give some armor boost on that amulet please

Anarchist
11-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Apart from the recipe nobody has seen the shadow of till date everything has been looted and seen.

What was missing?

cami
11-18-2014, 01:53 PM
To clarify about the recipe. It has and always was in game. There was never a point when it was not. The drop rate has not changed, but will be in the very near future. :) Does this help? Let me know if you need any more clarification.

I know STS will does weekend double chance of recipe lols

Idly
11-18-2014, 02:03 PM

Yes lots. Ty.

Drop rate is crazy though... luck shouldn't be such a huge factor in crafting this item. We all put the effort in to craft and cleanse arena essence and loot 120 ancient essence now the main proponent is a .00001% chance drop :/ it should be atleast a 5% chance imo probably higher.

Churjya
11-19-2014, 01:55 AM
Finally.... I got a recipe. Ofcourse it's always been in game, we just need to hit the right place. Good luck...

GuardianTwo
11-19-2014, 02:50 AM
Finally.... I got a recipe. Ofcourse it's always been in game, we just need to hit the right place. Good luck...

Wow what a luck! Along with hardwork to get those chest! Nice you gonna be rich!!! Hehe

aarrgggggg
11-19-2014, 07:35 AM

Screen shot???

Raselph
11-19-2014, 09:27 AM

leak out...something...like its rarity.......

Titanium
11-19-2014, 10:57 AM
Wow! you guys are pretty fast on reply. Sorry for the late, cause I don't check forum that much.
Well... talking about rarity...hmmm... idk how drop rate works but I have seen people looting the recipe many times. Besides, no fun without rarity.I did not screenshot the loot. I have it in inventory... can't post photo by opera browser, I will post a pic From chrome.

Say what?

Soundlesskill
11-19-2014, 11:01 AM
When are you raising HP and armor to match the current damage output?

Dalmony
11-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Wow! you guys are pretty fast on reply. Sorry for the late, cause I don't check forum that much.
Well... talking about rarity...hmmm... idk how drop rate works but I have seen people looting the recipe many times. Besides, no fun without rarity.I did not screenshot the loot. I have it in inventory... can't post photo by opera browser, I will post a pic From chrome.

You have seen people looting the recipe many times?? Are there a bunch of you guys who never updated the game and are dropping it from the old arena or something? ^_^

If you have seen multiple people loot this get them all to come on forums and post ss of it in their inventory! And meanwhile post yours :D

THOUGHT: I will LOL if this recipe includes a legendary planar amulet version which we also need to loot from elite planar chests.

Madnex
11-19-2014, 01:46 PM
I'm pretty sure they are thinking that Master chests = recipe. Keep farming.

Morholt
11-19-2014, 06:14 PM
To clarify about the recipe. It has and always was in game. There was never a point when it was not. The drop rate has not changed, but will be in the very near future. :) Does this help? Let me know if you need any more clarification.You mean the recipe has been in game since season 1?! :P

Kingofninjas
11-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Crit loss and armor loss though...it's more of a trade-off, honestly.

Significant health and mana gain though. Worth it for me.

Seoratrek
11-19-2014, 08:10 PM
This is just a general reminder to keep the chat civil. Thanks! :)

Dalmony
11-19-2014, 11:17 PM
You mean the recipe has been in game since season 1?! :P
Yeah was it not that thing... Planar recipe of elusitivity...

I used to loot those from Jarl all the time at level 21 and liquidate for 2k cos I was like "What's a recipe? This game doesn't even have crafting!" oh hindsight...

Lol :P

Samaeldavisjr
11-19-2014, 11:27 PM
this amulet is garbage for wars. "Selling dragonite bar"

InternetExplorer
11-20-2014, 11:10 AM
I know STS will does weekend double chance of recipe lols

Double drop rate :) lol

If the current drop rate is .00001%, double that it will be?? LOL

Churjya
11-20-2014, 11:55 AM
You have seen people looting the recipe many times?? Are there a bunch of you guys who never updated the game and are dropping it from the old arena or something? ^_^

If you have seen multiple people loot this get them all to come on forums and post ss of it in their inventory! And meanwhile post yours :D

THOUGHT: I will LOL if this recipe includes a legendary planar amulet version which we also need to loot from elite planar chests.

Yes... we got two recipe in 3 hours of continuous running in a party. Oh That's hilarious...You know what we don't need a Einstein mind to understand about the recipe. Okay... I told them to join forum... they will be doing a Ss thread pretty soon.

Churjya
11-20-2014, 11:59 AM
And FYI Don't ask me about the recipe. Stg can give you better info about the recipe, just read their post.

Haligali
11-20-2014, 02:00 PM
And FYI Don't ask me about the recipe. Stg can give you better info about the recipe, just read their post.
Can you just post a picture from the recipe in your inventory meanwhile?

Samaeldavisjr
11-20-2014, 02:28 PM
Can you just post a picture from the recipe in your inventory meanwhile?

I seriously doubt he can o.O
LOL

Raselph
11-20-2014, 06:53 PM
Maybe you shouldn't have opened locks?

more methods on using plats go buy ankhs as of now with 1700p you can afford 68 ankhs and hmm....if each is around 70-75k you can get a bonus of at least 4.76m if all are sold 70k each

Robhawk
11-21-2014, 04:50 AM
90 mana? Clearly a mages ring! lmao...

ZoAngelo
11-21-2014, 07:35 AM
what will be the price? craftable or only lock loot

does it have particles

Luckygirls
11-21-2014, 12:20 PM
Add to locked crate plss :D

Ticklish
11-21-2014, 02:07 PM
Add to locked crate plss :D

No, just no. This time even the people who have all the AL on their hands have to work their butts off to own the new amulet. People are actually PLAYING the game, instead of sitting in town merching. Now if only there was more refined techniques needed to kill the new bosses, not just ankhs/plats for revives (and a stable server, ofc) then it's gonna be a golden age of farming.

Abersit
11-22-2014, 08:22 AM
Is the amulet tradeable?

xutreuqux
11-23-2014, 03:52 AM
This game gets more and more unsupportive and givin high pressures to ppl who doesnt buy plat.

Shackler
11-24-2014, 08:21 AM
Pff this pendant is for mages only. No armor for war and no crit for rogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haligali
11-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Pff this pendant is for mages only. No armor for war and no crit for rogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what, mages are useless.

will0
11-25-2014, 07:58 PM
anyone knows the "crystal" pickup base on class what does it do ? I have seen yellow crystal drop but not sure what it does :)

Haligali
11-25-2014, 08:13 PM
anyone knows the "crystal" pickup base on class what does it do ? I have seen yellow crystal drop but not sure what it does :)

"Pendant Procs
The pendant will have special procs that are tied to the player's class and will activate randomly when a player is taking damage. This means: if I'm a warrior then the pendant will only activate the warrior specific proc. All bonuses are timed, not permanent.

Warrior
+Health Regen (10 seconds, .05*health every 1 second)
+15 Damage (10 seconds)
Drops 4 pickups that grants health and bonus armor - 25% Health +50 Armor for 10 seconds

Rogue
+15 Dex (10 seconds)
+15 Crit (10 seconds)
Drops 4 pickups that grant crit and dodge - +15 Crit and 15 Dodge for 10 seconds

Sorcerer
+5 DMG (10 Seconds)
+15 Int (10 seconds)
Drops 4 pickups that grant mana and remove status ailments - 25% Mana

Pickups look like glowing crystals that rotate and are colored differently for each class. Warrior - Green, Rogue - Red / Pink, Sorc - Blue"

will0
11-25-2014, 09:42 PM
"Pendant Procs
The pendant will have special procs that are tied to the player's class and will activate randomly when a player is taking damage. This means: if I'm a warrior then the pendant will only activate the warrior specific proc. All bonuses are timed, not permanent.

Warrior
+Health Regen (10 seconds, .05*health every 1 second)
+15 Damage (10 seconds)
Drops 4 pickups that grants health and bonus armor - 25% Health +50 Armor for 10 seconds

Rogue
+15 Dex (10 seconds)
+15 Crit (10 seconds)
Drops 4 pickups that grant crit and dodge - +15 Crit and 15 Dodge for 10 seconds

Sorcerer
+5 DMG (10 Seconds)
+15 Int (10 seconds)
Drops 4 pickups that grant mana and remove status ailments - 25% Mana

Pickups look like glowing crystals that rotate and are colored differently for each class. Warrior - Green, Rogue - Red / Pink, Sorc - Blue"

Thank you Haligali

Rogues get +15 dex + Crit
Mage +5 Dmg + 15 INT (Why there's a variation here?) Dev does not like mage i know that ....

For Mage:
"Status ailments" encompass a variety of detrimental effects. Those associated with an element are collectively referred to as elemental status ailments. Status ailments are in some ways similar to debuffs and curses, but they are categorically different. There is no inherent limit on the number of different status ailments a target can have at any given time.

Haligali
11-26-2014, 02:13 AM
Thank you Haligali

Rogues get +15 dex + Crit
Mage +5 Dmg + 15 INT (Why there's a variation here?) Dev does not like mage i know that ....

For Mage:
"Status ailments" encompass a variety of detrimental effects. Those associated with an element are collectively referred to as elemental status ailments. Status ailments are in some ways similar to debuffs and curses, but they are categorically different. There is no inherent limit on the number of different status ailments a target can have at any given time.
Imho, if it just remove, not grant immunity, then its useless. You got stunned and cant pick up those crystals.

Aziiii
11-26-2014, 04:13 AM
love the little cristals it lefts behind, and the proc is nice :)

phillyr
11-26-2014, 04:58 PM
Why mage get crap crystal stats? If im the only one in pt with amulet everyone benefits from mana drop but us. Id rather give it to the tank or one of the rogues and use their drops. Redonculous.

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

CheifR
11-26-2014, 08:11 PM

What do the crystals do

phillyr
11-26-2014, 11:35 PM
What do the crystals do
Haligali posted it in this post earlier [emoji6]

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

will0
11-27-2014, 12:33 AM
another useless pick up for mage like the mana regen for kershal. Why not grant immunity to mage with crystal ? ? Please please revisit mage crystal drop and why is not +15 int + 15dmg

Haligali
11-27-2014, 02:12 AM
another useless pick up for mage like the mana regen for kershal. Why not grant immunity to mage with crystal ? ? Please please revisit mage crystal drop and why is not +15 int + 15dmg
Switch class, i already did cuz of the timeshift bug.

Firezmz
11-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Why the Ancient Planar Pendant Drop only 3 Crystal pickups INSTEAD of 4????
Anybro know??? Thx

Razin_Azihoare 2
11-28-2014, 09:50 AM
Cool