PDA

View Full Version : New Mythic Pendant

MaestroMaster
11-18-2014, 05:31 AM
Dear Sts, i sincerely hope that you can somehow reconsider and make these new pendants class specific. As you probably know different classes need different armor, crit etc besides the main stats of str dex int. Simply having the same values of str dex int does not make an item balanced. Wars need armor, rogues crit and so forth. Wouldn't it be simpler to use existing doom fang lunar as models and simply bumping up their stats as you have done to the Halloween l41mythics? Personally i do not see the rationale behind making an item that fits everyone. It simply defeats the purpose of having different classes.

Zeus
11-18-2014, 05:32 AM
I agree.

As a rogue, I want my damage and crit!

Idly
11-18-2014, 06:16 AM
Yeah so long as the mage one isnt pure mana, thats the last thing us smurfs need atm. It would be cool to craft in our old class specific amulets to give a boost to the new amulet.

Benworushi
11-18-2014, 06:23 AM
really lame !!

killarrow
11-18-2014, 06:50 AM
Dear Sts, i sincerely hope that you can somehow reconsider and make these new pendants class specific. As you probably know different classes need different armor, crit etc besides the main stats of str dex int. Simply having the same values of str dex int does not make an item balanced. Wars need armor, rogues crit and so forth. Wouldn't it be simpler to use existing doom fang lunar as models and simply bumping up their stats as you have done to the Halloween l41mythics? Personally i do not see the rationale behind making an item that fits everyone. It simply defeats the purpose of having different classes.

Ask them to first add the recipe to the loot table ... lol

famousfame
11-19-2014, 11:45 AM
Agreed m not keen on losing my armour stats, should be at least 10% armour boost or +200.

"Winter is Coming" :O

Iahwahska
11-19-2014, 12:36 PM
As someone who plays all 3 classes I kinda like it as it is, as long as its stashable.

eugene9707
11-19-2014, 12:41 PM
proc for warrior gives armor, proc for rogue gets crit, proc for mage.....cancel debuff...

Vorg
11-19-2014, 12:43 PM
The mage proc is a joke lol

Anarchist
11-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Proc for mages has to be redone.
War and rogues get their crit and armor buff from the packs/ proc and its better than any armor and crit buff they can ever wish for on the pendant.

Depending on the proc rate 15%crit /pack is legit.

Energizeric
11-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Does the proc cancel curse? If so, then that's the only one I can think of that would really be useful. The only other debuff that causes many issues for us mages are stuns, and what good would this be to cancel a stun if you can't move to get it LOL.