PDA

View Full Version : sorrax or ferrix? wkwkwkwk

Raselph
11-18-2014, 07:32 AM
I was running normal map> shuyal forest breach(dun remember) and the big mage guy...who was first "FERRIX" when the expansion came and once the planar tombs came, i do not know how did the Boss Mage's name change....i have a couple of screenshots on my phone which proved it that it was ferrix but now is "SORRAX" plz change the names...its bugged....

Hail
11-18-2014, 07:38 AM
Maybe he just wanted a change :witless:
LOL I wanna see this xD

Aprove
11-18-2014, 07:48 AM
Lol
Sorrax.. that's a funny name IMO xD

Haligali
11-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Ferrix went into arena, sorrax replaced, so no bug here.

The only bug is that, when i killed sorrax, then the achievement name is still ferrix.

Btw paracelsus the alchemist in kelys is now not undead and got new name also, Norman. Maybe there is a story line behind these name changes.

Xeusx
11-18-2014, 08:04 AM
I smell something new was coming.

Prahasit Prahi
11-18-2014, 08:14 AM
They used 30 plat to change their names..lol

Raselph
11-18-2014, 08:52 AM
They used 30 plat to change their names..lol

NOPE!!! your forgetting the command line!

/changeNPCname norman
/changeBossname sorrax

Cool1t
11-18-2014, 01:44 PM
bael new name is fluffy bunny :3

Drio Ramaco
11-19-2014, 05:37 AM
and im quite sure the elusive four had a name change as well, how the heck are we going to find them now!

Serancha
11-21-2014, 02:52 PM
This is how rumours begin.... the elusive 4 are easy to spot because they have names over their heads, and normal mobs of those types don't. Changing their names would serve no purpose at all.

Serrox is a new boss who is in Planar tombs. They did not change any other boss's names (mother, frostir, rutger, glob) when they put them in arena, so why would they change a Shuyal boss's name to that of a Planar boss. It is definitely a bug, since there is no logical reason for this to be made that way on purpose.

Raselph
11-22-2014, 09:53 PM
This is how rumours begin.... the elusive 4 are easy to spot because they have names over their heads, and normal mobs of those types don't. Changing their names would serve no purpose at all.

Serrox is a new boss who is in Planar tombs. They did not change any other boss's names (mother, frostir, rutger, glob) when they put them in arena, so why would they change a Shuyal boss's name to that of a Planar boss. It is definitely a bug, since there is no logical reason for this to be made that way on purpose.

AHA! it is a bug!

Sera, it is not "Serrox" but rather Sorrax

Serancha
11-24-2014, 04:36 AM
AHA! it is a bug!

Sera, it is not "Serrox" but rather Sorrax

Serancha, Serrancha, Serrox, Sorrax....all sounds the same when on the beach in Maui. ;)

(ps: only one of the above is me...*cough*)

Raselph
11-24-2014, 07:11 AM
Serancha, Serrancha, Serrox, Sorrax....all sounds the same when on the beach in Maui. ;)

(ps: only one of the above is me...*cough*)

haha ik i just saw a top LB sorcerer named "serrancha" , definitely wasnt you haha!

P.S> Nice rhym LOL

CAK Vader
11-24-2014, 07:24 AM
Guis I big trubl nao, dey change name of everyjuan en gaem to Kevin, HALP pls.

Serancha
11-24-2014, 12:05 PM
haha ik i just saw a top LB sorcerer named "serrancha" , definitely wasnt you haha!

P.S> Nice rhym LOL

I have a mage....but not with that name :)

Silverpegasus
11-24-2014, 01:58 PM
o tis thread so funny ^_^

Raselph
11-24-2014, 06:45 PM
I have a mage....but not with that name :)

Ik ik

Haligali
11-26-2014, 06:59 AM
They did not change any other boss's names (mother, frostir, rutger, glob) when they put them in arena, so why would they change a Shuyal boss's name to that of a Planar boss. It is definitely a bug, since there is no logical reason for this to be made that way on purpose.

Maybe because they just visit the arena, while ferrix moved to there? There must be some story line about this, check the arena related quests description?