PDA

View Full Version : Hi ALL!!!! Been playing 3 weeks, kinda lost atm****

Chiok
02-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Hi All,

IGN is Chiokaki. He's my level 42 warrior. Been playing for 3 weeks now and this game is awesome. It sure beats that other rpg game xenionia or whatever its called in the andriod market. Currently playing on a HTC Desire HD, its pretty smooth but my ping is usually around the 450-500 range thanks to my house being in a poor network coverage area. I wish there was an unsecured wifi network nearby.

Anyway i have questions that i hope can get answered:

1. Where can i find the quests for alien oasis??? There's no towne area for it and ive scoured OA1 and OA2 for it???

2. Ive just started OA3, and cant seem to progress past Crush The Keeper level. What do i need to do to unlock the 3rd instance?

3. After finishing OA3: Crush the keeper, people say RMK and then everyone leaves. Im assuming to the next instance after crush keeper. Whats RMK? and again how do i get to next instance?

4. Anyone want to be my friend? :p I need a bit of divine help to shoot to level 50. Ive completed most other quests already and am starting to stagnate in levelling fast. Need help please....

In real life otherwise, my name is Leo and im 27 years old in Australia, Perth.

Ladylove
02-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Psst, it's AO, not OA.
To pass every level, you must clear the entire level including the boss.
"RMK" is short for remake. The people you are playing with are grinding exp.

giayuan
02-08-2011, 11:31 PM
1. quests can be find.. i forgot ;P

2. to unlock instances, you must completely clear the level before the instance you want unlocked. Therefore, you must completely clear Crush the Keeper, mob count on bottom=0, and the Go to the Next Level button will pop out.

3. RMK=remake. Right now, a new campaign has increased level cap to lvl56. The campaign is hardish and you still get xp from lvl50-lvl53 while playin in AO3. Crush the Keeper is mostly mummies which are easily killed which means easy xp. People say rmk so the host knows its time to remake the lvl crush the keeper to continue to kill more mummies and get xp/level up. And again, you get to next instance by clearing complete level. Oh right, in crush the keeper, there will be a room with with many pure black mobs called shadows. These things respawn over time and killing all of those is not necessary to complete lvl.

4. I would add you, but I have too many exams now and cannot play :-/

EDIT: lmao lady.. so much simpler explanation. And he said OA meaning oasis, but yes, correct term is AO, which is alien oasis.

icantgetkills
02-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi I'm from australia also ^_^ welcome to the forums! Yes this game is awesome ^_^

Tsarra
02-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Added. :) Happy to help you when I'm on...I kinda have ADD, though, so I'm usually only good for grinding in the evenings and weekends. Did I say ADD? I meant work. ;)

Edit: Evenings my time...no freaking clue when that is for you. Now, I guess?

Chiok
02-08-2011, 11:40 PM
alllrightt... aussies represent. Tho i wasnt born in Aus.

Whats your IGN mang?

Chiok
02-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Added. :) Happy to help you when I'm on...I kinda have ADD, though, so I'm usually only good for grinding in the evenings and weekends. Did I say ADD? I meant work. ;)

Edit: Evenings my time...no freaking clue when that is for you. Now, I guess?

Hey Tsarra, thanks for the add. I work as a cop in real life so my work schedule is all over the place. Im covering night shifts atm, so ill be home around 11pm gmt+8. ill look you up tonight if your around.

djkrazze
02-08-2011, 11:48 PM
add me ill help you level up if you would like ign=djkrazze