PDA

View Full Version : Clarification: Recent Updates and Mythic Pendant

Remiem
11-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Hey folks! I has come to my attention that there was some confusion over the last couple of days about the new mythic pendant and the recent updates to the game.

Updates: The recent updates were to fix the NativeX app featuring (the pop up when you log in that says "Get free platinum!"). To be clear, there were no changes to the game or any items during these updates.

Mythic Pendant: The mythic pendant recipe was added to the loot table for the Arena Master last week when the Planar Tombs went live. There was never a point where the recipe was unattainable. That being said, the drop rate is still very low, which our team will be revising for the next game update.

We apologize for any confusion and will do our very best to keep you updated on what changes are going into the game and when. Thanks so much!

Remiem

Appeltjes
11-18-2014, 02:10 PM
First xD
Thx rem

Valkiirye
11-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Thx Remiem

Sorcerie
11-18-2014, 02:11 PM
You heard it here, folks.

The recipe is in the game and the next game update will address the drop rate issues were nagging about.

Cool1t
11-18-2014, 02:16 PM
4 I am

cami
11-18-2014, 02:18 PM
I believe that everyone must say sorry to Seoratrek

aarrgggggg
11-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Hey folks! I has come to my attention that there was some confusion over the last couple of days about the new mythic pendant and the recent updates to the game.

Updates: The recent updates were to fix the NativeX app featuring (the pop up when you log in that says "Get free platinum!"). To be clear, there were no changes to the game or any items during these updates.

Mythic Pendant: The mythic pendant recipe was added to the loot table for the Arena Master Chests last week when the Planar Tombs went live. There was never a point where the recipe was unattainable. That being said, the drop rate is still very low, which our team will be revising for the next game update.

We apologize for any confusion and will do our very best to keep you updated on what changes are going into the game and when. Thanks so much!

Remiem

Remiem stated that its in the arena master chest loot table......this is contradictory to what samhayne has previously stated.

Samhayne stated that it was its own seperate drop seperate from the chests.....

This whole thing has me just jaw droppingly stunned.

I wonder if sts will ever get their story straight on this one.

SMH tsk tsk

Madnex
11-18-2014, 02:28 PM
Exactly. I noticed an extra pile of gold when finishing arena so I'm assuming Sam got it right saying it is a separate drop along with the Master chest. The question is, what Planar Tomb content has yet to be released then (like Seo mentioned)?

Candylicks
11-18-2014, 02:34 PM
I believe that everyone must say sorry to Seoratrek
Lol Seo got trolled.

cami
11-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Remiem stated that its in the arena master chest loot table......this is contradictory to what samhayne has previously stated.

SMH tsk tsk

Yes what happend here .-.

cami
11-18-2014, 02:42 PM

SMH tsk tsk

LOOk :S

To elaborate on this, the chance to receive the recipe is a separate roll from receiving the chest. You always get a chest upon completing a chain of 4 bosses. If you get the recipe, it will be at the same time as you get a chest.

Re-rolls do not affect the chance to receive the recipe, as it is in its own loot table without any other categories to re-roll up to.

Raregem
11-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Okay, so which is which? Is it in the chest or a different drop? .. confusion

Aziiii
11-18-2014, 03:39 PM
i think there was a misscomunication in the sts staff ... same as it happens to some work places sometimes XD

Uicheusa
11-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Are they going to revise the drop rate for planar chest as well?

Xpolosion
11-18-2014, 04:26 PM
In the arena chests... i opened 150 -.- i would of saved them for when they upped the drop rate. And first of all sam stated the drop was from last boss not arena chest. Which one is it? Plz accurately tell us the information

Rhaindra
11-18-2014, 05:43 PM
NativeX pop up me always lol

lethaljade
11-18-2014, 07:03 PM
Erm recipe drops in arena chests now? I was informed it would drop directly from arena?

extrapayah
11-19-2014, 03:56 AM
probably both
can be a separate drop, and last week also added to chest's insides

Anehazaz
11-19-2014, 03:13 PM
Can we please have clarification on this, I have opened over 100 arena chests too.....
Also can I ask :--
Is the recipe tradable?
Can it be used more than once?
I m sure maybe this has been answered on the forums but I can't find it....

zerasa
11-19-2014, 10:10 PM
Hey remiem.:-) don't ignore the fact that there are platinum farmer again...:-) why don't you get rid of this permanently..-- this is so unfair..-- I know that there are more problems in your system..- why don't you think the best way of putting offers that is very secure...- .. in fact same of my guild mates are farming plat know.. do you want proof? You can check it by your self.- some of them sellers or luck elix.ankh.respect scroll.. -- check their purchase history..an I'm sure that there's no purchase history in there acount.... I hope some day there will be improvement about this.. tnx..

InternetExplorer
11-20-2014, 10:30 AM
^^^ ---- this one above me...

justhell
11-20-2014, 12:16 PM
Hey remiem.:-) don't ignore the fact that there are platinum farmer again...:-) why don't you get rid of this permanently..-- this is so unfair..-- I know that there are more problems in your system..- why don't you think the best way of putting offers that is very secure...- .. in fact same of my guild mates are farming plat know.. do you want proof? You can check it by your self.- some of them sellers or luck elix.ankh.respect scroll.. -- check their purchase history..an I'm sure that there's no purchase history in there acount.... I hope some day there will be improvement about this.. tnx..
Have you any real prove about the thing you've wrote? If no...please stop tell us about BS...and if you really have,please report on contact support

Remiem
11-20-2014, 01:19 PM
My apologies for the confusion. Yes, miscommunications do happen! :) Here is the correct info:

To elaborate on this, the chance to receive the recipe is a separate roll from receiving the chest. You always get a chest upon completing a chain of 4 bosses. If you get the recipe, it will be at the same time as you get a chest.

Re-rolls do not affect the chance to receive the recipe, as it is in its own loot table without any other categories to re-roll up to.

Dwakell
11-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Thanks Remiem! :)

Mehmet Tuncay
11-20-2014, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Hey remiem.:-) don't ignore the fact that there are platinum farmer again...:-) why don't you get rid of this permanently..-- this is so unfair..-- I know that there are more problems in your system..- why don't you think the best way of putting offers that is very secure...- .. in fact same of my guild mates are farming plat know.. do you want proof? You can check it by your self.- some of them sellers or luck elix.ankh.respect scroll.. -- check their purchase history..an I'm sure that there's no purchase history in there acount.... I hope some day there will be improvement about this.. tnx..

Mehmet Tuncay
11-20-2014, 02:05 PM
thanks Remiem

Mehmet Tuncay
11-20-2014, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Remiem stated that its in the arena master chest loot table......this is contradictory to what samhayne has previously stated.

SMH tsk tsk

Kujimasun
11-20-2014, 04:45 PM

Mythic Pendant: The mythic pendant recipe was added to the loot table for the Arena Master last week when the Planar Tombs went live. There was never a point where the recipe was unattainable. That being said, the drop rate is still very low, which our team will be revising for the next game update.

Remiem
Riddle me this....

How do you pick up the crystal if you're stunned? Picking up the crystal will take away ailments, ala Misty, but what is the point if you're frozen/ stunned?

Maybe it's time to revisit Misty's 40sec cooldown...

Armani Boi
11-24-2014, 10:24 AM
Elite Arena Master's Chest......based on my experience, my party got the recipe a separate drop aside from the elite master's chest.

But what i wanted to highlight the item loot from Elite Arena Master's Chest, mostly purple items. With all the plats/gold to buy Ankh we are using in Planar Arena, most of the time we get rubbish items.

Hi STS, please revise the lootable item inside this Elite Arena Master Chest to include most pink items/mythic pendant recipe/fragments. Thanks.

Armani Boi
11-24-2014, 10:32 AM
I really agree with Mehmet that its really unfair for us being a legal plats buyers. You can check my plats purchases history of my account Altarboi but how to check if you blocked it with wrong charges.

We are talking here Dollars, Time and Efforts so please check, investigate, analyse or if not sure inquire more before doing any harsh actions.

[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Hey remiem.:-) don't ignore the fact that there are platinum farmer again...:-) why don't you get rid of this permanently..-- this is so unfair..-- I know that there are more problems in your system..- why don't you think the best way of putting offers that is very secure...- .. in fact same of my guild mates are farming plat know.. do you want proof? You can check it by your self.- some of them sellers or luck elix.ankh.respect scroll.. -- check their purchase history..an I'm sure that there's no purchase history in there acount.... I hope some day there will be improvement about this.. tnx..

CAK Vader
11-24-2014, 11:12 AM
I really agree with Mehmet that its really unfair for us being a legal plats buyers. You can check my plats purchases history of my account Altarboi but how to check if you blocked it with wrong charges.

We are talking here Dollars, Time and Efforts so please check, investigate, analyse or if not sure inquire more before doing any harsh actions.

[QUOTE=Mehmet Tuncay;1921366]

Plat farmers will farm, and be banned.

davidvilla
11-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Guys please improve connection issues. Getting dc most of the time is so annoying. Please stop other update and primarily fix the disconnection problem once and for all.