PDA

View Full Version : Simple Contest (Kinda, more like a giveaway maybe) I don't know lol

Alaskalegend
11-18-2014, 06:27 PM
Giving away a [White Wolf mask]

Simple Rule: Just write a simple story

Additional Prize for a second story I like is a [Orange Wisp]

Doframingo
11-18-2014, 06:42 PM
Some day i awake, went to High School, been 6 hours studying, finished school, came home at home and had a good playing in Dark Legends.

The end.

Alaskalegend
11-18-2014, 11:30 PM
Oh yeah and the simple contest ends once I find 2 stories I like

Once I see 2 stories I like, then announce them the [Winners add me]
Ign:Alaskalegend

Trueson
11-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Long time ago there was a vampire called productive at the Vampire district, all the vampires said that he's a noob but he didn't care about it. He was the most productive and brave vampire and that was important for him...one day he saw a girl-vampire,she was so beautiful....her name was Love and she didn't care about who's productive....the only thing that matter for her was his love for she.......After 1 year they had a baby called loveproductive.....and that was only the beginning of a great destiny....the most powerful vampire was born from love and peace....the end was only the beginning :)
The End

IGN: Productive

Shnookz
11-25-2014, 02:11 PM
0.0 uuhhmmm...

(that definitely sounded personal) :3

Cute vampire-love story though, lmao!

- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets' & 'Explicit Content'

Xvanitykingx
11-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Dark legends Apocalypse:

The time has come for all vampires and whatever is left of the human race to face its most feared and final enemy, Doomsday. At this time of dire need, the vampire nation and the humans have to work together to make sure both their races survive this devastating catastrophe. There is no way to ensure their survival but there has been prophecies of a gem so powerful that God himself can't match its horrific power. It is said to be the very gem that was used to create the universe itself. The only way to stop this apocalypse is to place the gem deep into the layers of the earth, can the vampires and humans save themselves before it's too late? The world may never know...

Unless, you keep reading....

The vampires and the humans have been bitter rivals since the beggining, now they have to set that all aside and find their way to survival. No one knows the origin of this so called gem or even the name of it except for a vampire scientist called Dr. Bloodsucker, Dr. Blood for short. The only problem is, he died years ago searching for the gem. Everyone was about ready to give up hope except for one group of vampires who set off on a journey to where Dr. Blood was last seen in hopes to find this gem. Once they got there, they saw that the humans were also on the search for the gem so for once in their life they didn't try to kill eachother and worked together to search for this gem. A few days passed and there was no word on the group of humans and vampires who went looking for this gem. Could this be it for the vampire and human races?

No, keep reading...

The brave humans and vampires who descended into the cavern where Dr. Blood was last seen, were no where to be found. After a while, strange things started to happen, the catastrophes were suddenly becoming less and less aggressive and the skies were clearing up. It turns out that this all powerful gem was giving them a second chance to settle their differences and become united, all because of the group of humans and vampires who learned to settle their differences and worked together to try to save the fate of their planet and their lives.

The End.

~xvanitykingx

Trueson
11-27-2014, 11:31 AM
0.0 uuhhmmm...

(that definitely sounded personal) :3

Cute vampire-love story though, lmao!

- Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets' & 'Explicit Content'

Thank you :)

Alaskalegend
12-01-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm still waiting for more stories, but if their isn't more stories then I'll decide the winner by the stories that were already posted. I would pick a winner already but there is only about 3 stories right now x.x

Mkthekiller
12-02-2014, 06:28 AM
A vampire's prey is let go, for she reminds him of when he was once human. Later, the girl comes back and tries to befriend him. Unaware of what he is. On a permanent hiatus until further notice.
This is a short story i thought of.I was outside and it was cold when I thought.I was all alone and this story just came up to my mind.Hope you like it YOACEB.
It was like another night.I arrived at a small town.Crime was very low, people walked outside with little worry; it was a safe place, until I came.I was out hunting for my next meal.I was on my own as I usually preferred, I didn't need any partner or buddy during my hunt, I liked to be all alone.Cloaked in the shadows, I followed my prey: a young girl of around 17 walking in the park.It was only 5:30 yet surprisingly dark.This worked to my benefit.She was the only one in the park, others left for home.Her appearance didn't mattered yet she was young, only 17 and all alone.I was watching her for few minutes now, making sure that no one was coming.Enjoying the breeze she felt from walking in the park, from one end to the other.Her smile was amazingly refreshing.After a few minutes, she stopped at the water fountain at the far end of the park.Now was the perfect time to strike.I moved towards the girl, slowly yet precisely.Not a sound came from each step I took, bringing me closer to her.Now only inches away, I bared my teeth, showing the two sharp canine teeth drawing closer to her neck.The girl stopped drinking water from the water fountain.I backed away into the shadows before she turned around.I cursed quietly to myself for not biting her then.It was the perfect moment.To see the fear and realization in her eyes that death was upon her.Yet i hid, and there she stood, smiling; not knowing that she was only inches away from her death.She walked gracefully into the light and I saw her face.It was much different from any mortal woman's face...something kept me from striking that girl and that was her smile.Her smile, it was her beautiful smile reminding me of when I was also mortal, when i was alive, cared for human life and lived to protect it.Never had this happen before...and never will happen.The young girl turned around again and walked to the other corner of the park.I came out of the shadows and glanced at the girl once more before leaving and said, "Thank You, Thank You for reminding me that I too was once a human".With a sly smile I left the girl and the park to look for a new victim who is going to die.

Mkthekiller
12-02-2014, 06:33 AM
My in-game name is Madetokill.

Alaskalegend
12-05-2014, 05:43 PM
I would like to say I enjoyed all the stories, but I must pick one... So the winner of the simple contest is.....

Madetokill]

Thanks for the people that participated in the simple contest

Mkthekiller
12-06-2014, 05:22 AM
Thanks yoaceb...i always wanted a white wolf mask..ty. ^_^

Alaskalegend
12-06-2014, 02:16 PM

Try to catch me online this Saturday or Sunday

Mkthekiller
12-08-2014, 05:12 AM
I can't find you online yoaceb (alaskalegend).

Alaskalegend
12-08-2014, 01:52 PM

I figured out your time zone. Let's meet up tomorrow (Tomorrow which is Wednesday for you I think? December 10)) come on at 6:00 pm

(If you're wondering how I figured out your time zone I checked up your time zone by looking at your location)

(But you still might catch me online other wise)

(I checked up Agra and it said that it's December 9. For me it's December 8 lol I might be wrong)

Not that good with time zones

Alaskalegend
12-08-2014, 06:21 PM
I figured out your time zone. Let's meet up tomorrow (Tomorrow which is Wednesday for you I think? December 10)) come on at 6:00 pm

(If you're wondering how I figured out your time zone I checked up your time zone by looking at your location)

(But you still might catch me online other wise)

(I checked up Agra and it said that it's December 9. For me it's December 8 lol I might be wrong)

Not that good with time zones

I feel like when it's 6:30 pm for you it's gonna be 3:00 am for me X.X hopefully not

Mkthekiller
12-09-2014, 05:36 AM
Oh..just tell me your location and when you can most probably come online by sure. Tell me all the times you can come online for your time only.

doomdoomdoom
12-09-2014, 01:19 PM
A handy link for the 2 of you:
World Clock Time Zone Converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

And thanks for the contest!

Alaskalegend
12-09-2014, 03:17 PM
Oh..just tell me your location and when you can most probably come online by sure. Tell me all the times you can come online for your time only.

Connecticut. I mostly come on around 4:00 pm, but the problem with that is it will be 2:00 am for you at that time :confusion:

Mkthekiller
12-10-2014, 05:31 AM
Last option is if you can come online for a while in the morning for your time. Just tell me that time in the morning between 5:00 am to 10:00 am and I would be able to come at that time..you just need to come for a while hopefully.

Alaskalegend
12-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Last option is if you can come online for a while in the morning for your time. Just tell me that time in the morning between 5:00 am to 10:00 am and I would be able to come at that time..you just need to come for a while hopefully.

7:20 Am! :monkey:

uen
12-10-2014, 06:03 PM
I can buy 3 white wolf mask in 1 one day....

Mkthekiller
12-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Come at 7:20 am then...I will be there! ^_^

Gangsster
12-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Some days I wake up bath and brush teeth and go to secondary school I come back home and play DL pvp then after that I eat and do homework then go to sleep or sometimes after I watch some TV:)
(Btw:You helped me to get obsidian lord title lol)

Alaskalegend
12-12-2014, 01:55 PM
I can buy 3 white wolf mask in 1 one day....

No one asked you, but good for you.

uen
12-12-2014, 02:07 PM
No one asked you, but good for you.
I know no one asked I'm just saying what I want.

Alaskalegend
12-12-2014, 03:27 PM
I know no one asked I'm just saying what I want.

( was serious on the good for you btw no sarcasm in that if you thought it was)

But you just said you had 3 white wolf mask? I don't get what you want. All you said was "I can get 3 white wolf mask in a day." I'm guessing you want more? :indecisiveness:

Alaskalegend
12-12-2014, 03:30 PM
(Was serious on the "good for you" if you thought that was sarcasm :monkey:)

You said you can get 3 white wolf mask in 1 day. You didn't say anything about what you want. :indecisiveness:

Mkthekiller
12-14-2014, 03:23 AM
Well alaskalegend...I realised that I can't find you online...so i've thought of that you give that white wolf mask to doomdoom and she will pass it to me. She told me that she finds you online..so that would be better I think. ^_^

Alaskalegend
12-14-2014, 03:40 PM
Well alaskalegend...I realised that I can't find you online...so i've thought of that you give that white wolf mask to doomdoom and she will pass it to me. She told me that she finds you online..so that would be better I think. ^_^

Oh ok!

(sorry that it took so long) Saturday I came on at 7:24 am, and didn't see you online. I came online for at least 5 minutes. I would have been online for longer but I was really tired. Hopefully Doomdoom can catch you online. When I see her I'll give it to her for she can pass it along.

Mkthekiller
12-15-2014, 08:16 AM
Np alaska...just hand it over to doom and she will pass it over to me. ^_^

doomdoomdoom
12-15-2014, 07:25 PM
No problem. I usually see MK almost every night cuz I have trouble logging off of DL and stay on way to late. :vblush:

Alaska if you want to pick a time, I can meet you in DL. I think you are East coast. I can pretty much meet you in game any time tomorrow after noon your time. But give me a 15 minute window please.

Alaskalegend
12-23-2014, 11:07 PM
Finally found Madetokill!

Mkthekiller
12-23-2014, 11:44 PM
Finally got my prize. ^_^