PDA

View Full Version : Service Stabilization Plan

Justg
11-18-2014, 10:35 PM
Hey folks,

First off, let me say that we're very sorry for the high frequency of disconnects. We've been trying to get a handle on them for a couple of months, but it has proven to be a very difficult issue to track down. You have been very patient and helpful, but we still have not been able to get to the root cause(s).

In recent days, reports of DCs has increased significantly. It has interrupted your play long enough. The time has come for us to aggressively go after this issue.

Accordingly, we are taking the following measures:

Survey: We started with a comprehensive survey here: https://www.research.net/s/ZRX7HLG to collect detailed player information. If you experience random disconnects, please help us to help you by filling it out. Thank you to ones that already have.

Server Disconnect Reporting: This week we have a significant server update going out to collect performance data.

Client Disconnect Reporting: Our next Arcane Legends client version will include automated disconnect reporting.

Content Refinements: Our next content update will address a number of issues with the current end game elite content.

Pausing Timed Leaderboards: If you DC on a timed run, you can't rejoin. We know it is maddening. We're going to temporarily disable the Timed Run Leaderboards for Elite Tindirin, Planar Arena and Planar Tombs content. We know it sucks to have that aspect taken away, but it sucks more to punish you for being DC'ed. We'll get it back on in the future.

Finally, to try and make up for the frustration you may have felt, we'd like offer you guys a Lazarus Package. With our next content update (hopefully Thursday), you will find the following items in your stash:

o 25 pack of Ankhs
o A 60 minute Combo Elixir Kit
o 10 pack of Damage Elixirs
o 10 pack of Armor Elixirs

(Please note these are non-tradable)

We're sorry for the technical difficulties, and we want you to know that we are on top of this issue. It has our full attention.

Thank you for all the help and patience while we sort it out.

Best,

- Gary

Linkincena
11-18-2014, 10:35 PM
Thanks

synfullmagic_23110
11-18-2014, 10:36 PM
K
Thx
Bai

siddhant
11-18-2014, 10:37 PM
woot woot:)

0utlawz
11-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Thanks

Alexis Vicente
11-18-2014, 10:49 PM

Madnex
11-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Lazarus huh? First round is on the house, next you know.. they take your house! (just kidding lol)

Nice to see there's some determination here. Looking forward to playing in parties of four again. Or simply enjoying the new content as a mage.

Powerawesomer
11-18-2014, 10:58 PM
Thanks

Candylicks
11-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Does this mean we will he able to rejoin the maps now?

Serancha
11-18-2014, 11:19 PM
It is encouraging to see this kind of honesty being laid out. I would far rather see an open statement like this, than any amount of reassurances that "it will be fixed soon". At least we can see what is being done, which encourages everyone to hang tight for the next news.

I hope you will continue to keep us updated in this fashion, both from a good relation standpoint, and because many of us are techs ourselves and have endless curiosity on the breed of this particular gremlin.

Appreciated, thanks.

radiking
11-18-2014, 11:29 PM
We're going to temporarily disable the Timed Run Leaderboards for Elite Tindirin, Planar Arena and Planar Tombs content. thanks it really helps at this point of time and thanks for the post.i filled the servey yesterday. hopefully everything will be sorted out! good luck to u guys :) i know these servers are pesky they can get cranky i used to mantain websites long time ago so i know how they are.

notfaded1
11-18-2014, 11:29 PM
We're all behind you guys and gals Gary... know that!

Raselph
11-18-2014, 11:33 PM
STS....i wanna become a DEV....where is the sign-up form?

lethaljade
11-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Im not totally happy with this ive wasted alot more then 25 anks and 1 combo because of this dc and plat revives I want everything refunded.

Xpolosion
11-19-2014, 12:11 AM
Hmm what about the arena chests and recipe issue.. After i wasted all my time saving arena chests then i opened at release due to sam stating they are a seperate last boss drop. I decided to open my chests, now i find out that they will be in the chests and will have drop rate fixed.. I opened over a 100 chests that i would of just saved. That was alot of time, money, and hardwork. Plz can you do something about this

Xpolosion
11-19-2014, 12:13 AM
Also why should people that havent ran get the same as people that worked their a**es off for? Ive spent way more than 25ankhs and a combo lixir.. Just frustrating thats all

Amadorbibidor
11-19-2014, 01:31 AM
Yay. Thx Justg. Or wait, gary? O.o

Amadorbibidor
11-19-2014, 01:36 AM
STS....i wanna become a DEV....where is the sign-up form?

Rhaindra
11-19-2014, 02:46 AM
Thanks.

radagan
11-19-2014, 02:51 AM
Thanks

Idly
11-19-2014, 04:07 AM
Hmm I hope you guys can eventually fix the issue, +1 for the honesty.

'The lasaruz package' huh... for everyone? Seems unfair imo as the 'hardcore elite endgamers' have spent literally millions running maps to then dc and receive nothing but a few ankhs and elixirs in return. In addition to this package for all please consider the people that have actually played your new content. Such a generic gesture will surely only appease anyone who has not lost more than they will gain, the rest of us feel bitter and hard done by.

elitwarrio
11-19-2014, 04:17 AM
25 packs of ankhs pls lol :angel:

Kakashis
11-19-2014, 04:24 AM
I burned way more than 25 anks, but it's better than nothing!

Tollyjoy
11-19-2014, 04:25 AM
I burned way more than 25 anks, but it's better than nothing!

i believe it is 25 packs of ankhs and not 25 ankhs (note: one pack of ankhs has 25 ankhs in it)

elitwarrio
11-19-2014, 04:31 AM
i believe it is 25 packs of ankhs and not 25 ankhs (note: one pack of ankhs has 25 ankhs in it)

ye i understood this too 1st time read but idk 625 ankhs maybe too good lol

Rome
11-19-2014, 04:32 AM
i tankx guys. :-)

Heartt
11-19-2014, 05:04 AM
thanks! :)

Alyyt Harjodiwiryo
11-19-2014, 05:31 AM
Thanks

Anarchial
11-19-2014, 05:35 AM
ye i understood this too 1st time read but idk 625 ankhs maybe too good lol

You are gonna get just 25 ankhs i.e. 1 chest of ankhs

Idly
11-19-2014, 05:49 AM

I believe it is '25 pack ankhs' meaning one pack containing 25. Even if it were 25 pack's I'd still be out of pocket since Thursday. *sigh*

Arca
11-19-2014, 05:53 AM
Question... Lazarus pack only for lvl 40 & 41 or all lvl got that package ?

Anarchist
11-19-2014, 06:12 AM
Hey folks,

First off, let me say that we're very sorry for the high frequency of disconnects. We've been trying to get a handle on them for a couple of months, but it has proven to be a very difficult issue to track down. You have been very patient and helpful, but we still have not been able to get to the root cause(s).

In recent days, reports of DCs has increased significantly. It has interrupted your play long enough. The time has come for us to aggressively go after this issue.

Survey: We started with a comprehensive survey here: https://www.research.net/s/ZRX7HLG to collect detailed player information. If you experience random disconnects, please help us to help you by filling it out. Thank you to ones that already have.

Server Disconnect Reporting: This week we have a significant server update going out to collect performance data.

Client Disconnect Reporting: Our next Arcane Legends client version will include automated disconnect reporting.

Content Refinements: Our next content update will address a number of issues with the current end game elite content.

Pausing Timed Leaderboards: If you DC on a timed run, you can't rejoin. We know it is maddening. We're going to temporarily disable the Timed Run Leaderboards for Elite Tindirin, Planar Arena and Planar Tombs content. We know it sucks to have that aspect taken away, but it sucks more to punish you for being DC'ed. We'll get it back on in the future.

Finally, to try and make up for the frustration you may have felt, we'd like offer you guys a Lazarus Package. With our next content update (hopefully Thursday), you will find the following items in your stash:

o 25 pack of Ankhs

We're sorry for the technical difficulties, and we want you to know that we are on top of this issue. It has our full attention.

Best,

- Gary

AL is #1 for a reason afterall.

Sibayjing
11-19-2014, 06:27 AM
Hey folks,

you will find the following items in your stash:

o 25 pack of Ankhs

Best,

- Gary

You mean kit ? 25 kits of ankh, 25 kits of damage elixir...

Btw Thanks for this gift!

noahgoulin
11-19-2014, 06:33 AM
Hey folks,

o 25 pack of Ankhs

Best,

- Gary
WOOw thx spacetime! :)

mmaachilles211
11-19-2014, 06:50 AM
Lol 625 would be nice but all were gonna get is 25 ankhs 10 dam/dam reduction and a 60 min combo elix...I've lost significantly more then that but hey its something.

Heiress
11-19-2014, 07:05 AM
Thank you.

Hilyana
11-19-2014, 09:28 AM
A little clarification please.. Is this gonna be 25 ankhs or 25 ankhs kits?
25x25=625, this would surprise me a lot!

25 ankhs would be too low compared to the amount of ankhs most of us wasted tho... :disillusionment:

Sir Lubo Penev
11-19-2014, 09:47 AM
25 pack of Ankhs -> 25 ankhs
25 packs of Ankhs -> 625 ankhs

It's obviously 25 ankhs.

Yes, a lot of us wasted way more than 25 ankhs. But let's not get greedy here. I appreciate the honesty and I am totally okay with the refund package as it is. Now I hope you devs focus entirely on the disconnect issue, since this is what's causing most of the frustration and rage these days.

kinzmet
11-19-2014, 09:52 AM
Finally, an aggressive approach plus something to sooth our raging nerves.
Thanks JustG, we are hoping that the DC issue will be resolved.

octavos
11-19-2014, 10:19 AM
Thank you devs, I know having to post repost..and post again about the disconnects. Just know i'm not leaving this community (maybe a little dormant). I'm here for the long haul to see the company thrive and exists with a great purpose. I know sometimes the views of the community and you guys can have some clashes sometimes, but thats why were here, to support you guys.

Even if "I" didn't get those goodies (which is nice, but I don't need them), I would still play this game. from a humble ghost...I say thanks. I hope you guys fix that bug soon.

:ghost:

Dalmony
11-19-2014, 10:24 AM
Thanks! This is really encouraging to see and those look like some great solutions. The ability to rejoin after disconnection will make it a lot easier to play around the issue.

Thanks again :)

Soundlesskill
11-19-2014, 10:52 AM
Thanks, what if your stash is full? Lol

Remiem
11-19-2014, 11:14 AM
A little clarification please.. Is this gonna be 25 ankhs or 25 ankhs kits?
25x25=625, this would surprise me a lot!

25 ankhs would be too low compared to the amount of ankhs most of us wasted tho... :disillusionment:

I do believe that they mean 25 ankhs. As in 1 pack or 25. Same with the other elixirs. 1 pack of 10. Hope this helps. :)

Drio Ramaco
11-19-2014, 11:49 AM
a close plat user friend of mine decided to quit after the stress of this dc issue. i bet shes not the only one. were supposed to enjoy the game and been paying for it but we got annoyed instead.

Madnex
11-19-2014, 11:58 AM
These items typically override stash limit. So, for example, it'll be 8/5 until you withdraw three items (it doesn't expand your stash forever, it's temporary like having 511/500 in inventory).

Hilyana
11-19-2014, 12:10 PM
I do believe that they mean 25 ankhs. As in 1 pack or 25. Same with the other elixirs. 1 pack of 10. Hope this helps. :)

Ok thank you Remiem that's what I was thinking as well. :)

Dchaos
11-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks, much appreciated :)

justhell
11-19-2014, 01:10 PM
Any dev please can clarified this? Can we rejoin after DC while u guys disable time run? Thanks

Anarchist
11-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Just 1...
Better than nothing i guess...

Arkh
11-19-2014, 01:32 PM
TY :)

Samhayne
11-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Any dev please can clarified this? Can we rejoin after DC while u guys disable time run? Thanks

Yes, that is the intent of the change to turn off Timed Runs.

Samhayne
11-19-2014, 01:57 PM

If your stash is full (say 250/250) it will overflow (so you will have 254/250).

Leambow
11-19-2014, 02:31 PM
Thank you

Qamr
11-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Im not totally happy with this ive wasted alot more then 25 anks and 1 combo because of this dc and plat revives I want everything refunded.

I have spend more than 6 ankh Kit

Qamr
11-19-2014, 02:45 PM

YES :banana:

cami
11-19-2014, 02:49 PM
wiii anksh free :D

Anehazaz
11-19-2014, 03:03 PM
Hey folks,

First off, let me say that we're very sorry for the high frequency of disconnects.

o 25 pack of Ankhs

Best,

- Gary

Finally, thanks very much for taking time to acknowledge the problems we are all facing in the game at the moment. It has led to a very frustrating gaming experience.
As regards the Lazarus package, this is small recompense for the actual kits that some of us have used in order to offset the fact that most of the party has dc'd. I'm buying kits from cs, but when in map I'm using plat due to unforeseen circumstances. Many kits been wasted due to the disconnection....so I'm sorry if I sound ungrateful. I know it's my choice when I make purchases....but honestly I want value from them...

Paulnaj
11-19-2014, 04:01 PM
Good post and clarification in issues. Nice on the timed run stop until its fixed.

justhell
11-19-2014, 04:36 PM
Yes, that is the intent of the change to turn off Timed Runs.
Yay...at least there's no more ankh wasted coz DC problem...I hope this can apply in game soon...thanks

Hartholzwurm
11-19-2014, 06:31 PM
Thx. Some good news for all......

Carapace
11-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Hmm what about the arena chests and recipe issue.. After i wasted all my time saving arena chests then i opened at release due to sam stating they are a seperate last boss drop. I decided to open my chests, now i find out that they will be in the chests and will have drop rate fixed.. I opened over a 100 chests that i would of just saved. That was alot of time, money, and hardwork. Plz can you do something about this

This was a miscommunication. The Mythic Pendant recipe has always been a separate drop which has a chance WITH the chests that drop, and the drop rate for the recipe will be increased. It was not previously in, and will not be added to the Planar Arena Chests.

Noctis._.Lucis
11-19-2014, 07:02 PM
60th! =)
Thanks STS! :)

Caabatric
11-19-2014, 07:03 PM
61st !!! so clost to first :0 lol
anyway awesome to see this

Ceieder
11-19-2014, 08:55 PM
Why not try upgrading your servers for more bandwidth? my opinion is someone has hacked your server and is doing funky things. Secondly, what a silly gift. You used to offer us banners and cool looking items as gifts just for playing AL.. Now we get superfluous lix and revives ? At least offer a Respec kit or something actually needed.. Thanks

srazman
11-19-2014, 09:05 PM
Keep it coming.. :)

zerasa
11-19-2014, 10:11 PM
Hey remiem.:-) don't ignore the fact that there are platinum farmer again...:-) why don't you get rid of this permanently..-- this is so unfair..-- I know that there are more problems in your system..- why don't you think the best way of putting offers that is very secure...- .. in fact same of my guild mates are farming plat know.. do you want proof? You can check it by your self.- some of them sellers or luck elix.ankh.respect scroll.. -- check their purchase history..an I'm sure that there's no purchase history in there acount.... I hope some day there will be improvement about this.. tnx..

Candylicks
11-19-2014, 10:48 PM
When will we see some improvements in the stability?

We can't run full parties or use mages correctly. I know you guys trying to work it out, will there be anything in tomorrow's update?

Xpolosion
11-19-2014, 11:13 PM
This was a miscommunication. The Mythic Pendant recipe has always been a separate drop which has a chance WITH the chests that drop, and the drop rate for the recipe will be increased. It was not previously in, and will not be added to the Planar Arena Chests.

Thank you for the correct information.

Samaeldavisjr
11-19-2014, 11:14 PM
thank you

Kingofninjas
11-19-2014, 11:31 PM
Why not try upgrading your servers for more bandwidth? my opinion is someone has hacked your server and is doing funky things. Secondly, what a silly gift. You used to offer us banners and cool looking items as gifts just for playing AL.. Now we get superfluous lix and revives ? At least offer a Respec kit or something actually needed.. Thanks

Hahahahaha hope this post was meant as a joke because it really made me LOL. They are simply returning the items we have wasted from dc (though not the right amount of ankh kits). This is an event reward or anything so no reason to award banners.

ANITANOV
11-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Thankyou for hear our report .. hope the game could be played by any one any where any time as AL Mottos :)

kaabacir
11-20-2014, 12:11 AM
Thank u...that will help :)

Jexetta
11-20-2014, 01:27 AM
Tried taking your survey, but the very first question didn't even have the method of internet connection I was using - some people do use wired connections.

Robinzzzz
11-20-2014, 01:28 AM
Thanks a million STS

Regards

:banana: :banana:

Serancha
11-20-2014, 02:10 AM

1) The servers are Amazon cloud servers, highly unlikely someone has hacked those to do "funky things"

2) The disconnect issue has caused people to waste a lot of ankhs and elixirs, because when people get disconnected mid-run, the rest of the party has to carry the weight of an elite zone scaled for more people than are then able to play. This causes extra deaths, and wastes people's elixirs since they are often unable to complete runs they bought the elixirs for. That is why the package is offering ankhs and elixirs.

3) 99% of end game players who are running the tombs have no need for a bunch of respecs. These players are experienced and should have their builds set already. The pvp players would have specced once when the tombs came out, and perhaps some mages specced again to get rid of clock if that was a problem for them, but the disconnections did not cause people to lose money on builds.

4) This Lazarus pack is to reimburse end-game players for at least a portion of their losses incurred in the new elite tombs by disconnects, not to give new players free respecs. This is not a thanks-for-playing present or a door prize at a carnival.

Dex Scene
11-20-2014, 04:52 AM
Ty Gary!
Also love that Lazarus package :D

ueveotadeo
11-20-2014, 05:29 AM
So, am I the only one who see a flaw at the DC reporting that you guys are implementing?

Imagine this, my ping start rising, so, instead of wasting time waiting for the dc to happen, if i kill the process will u be able to collect the so precious data?

I think when new client comes you guys should clear this up in the New section of game, if Im right and thats the case of course.

Anyway, nice to see that you guys are working on it, thought its a shame that took so long for you guys to announce some concret actions.

Tollyjoy
11-20-2014, 06:31 AM

funny, its as good as nothing then, after all those ankhs wasted on our side and sts is being so stingy? this is a disappointment...

Devaux
11-20-2014, 07:15 AM
So about this Lazarus thing! Is it given to everyone...or just those who've recently ran planners tomb & other timed maps? Cause I cannot explain in words the feeling of being dc on ANY map lol not just the elite/timed maps.😢😭😓

cjswogkstkdg
11-20-2014, 07:30 AM
Youguys do understnad that those are not the only maps that cause dc right? Lol.

Sigh

rainmasterz
11-20-2014, 07:47 AM
hopefully Thursday ... big hope for this :( and thanks a lot

Amadorbibidor
11-20-2014, 01:21 PM
Any new info about fix?

saphirae
11-20-2014, 02:33 PM
I totally agree with lethaljade... we wasted waaaaaaay more then that and our only fault is that we tried to play :) and failed cause of dcs and laggs

saphirae
11-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Finally, thanks very much for taking time to acknowledge the problems we are all facing in the game at the moment. It has led to a very frustrating gaming experience.
As regards the Lazarus package, this is small recompense for the actual kits that some of us have used in order to offset the fact that most of the party has dc'd. I'm buying kits from cs, but when in map I'm using plat due to unforeseen circumstances. Many kits been wasted due to the disconnection....so I'm sorry if I sound ungrateful. I know it's my choice when I make purchases....but honestly I want value from them...

I agree i spent gold and platinum also on something that only dissapeared cause of dcs and laggs :( i am sorry but i think this not fair

Idly
11-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Hey folks,

(hopefully Thursday)

Best,

- Gary

How's it looking for today G?

Reconstruction
11-20-2014, 02:56 PM
The creator has spoken... Dun dun Gary Gattis himself anyways thx we appreciate your hard work sts we know you try your best and I can imagine the threads some of us post are discouraging but you prevailed and that's why I like sts and it's employees

ColdBlahd
11-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Hot.

Justg
11-20-2014, 03:05 PM
How's it looking for today G?

Looking good... final staging and testing.

I can imagine the threads some of us post are discouraging but you prevailed and that's why I like sts and it's employees

We like you guys too. No, check that... we LOVE you guys. Even the grumpy ones :)

We know that it is incredibly frustrating and I am amazed and thankful you are sticking with us while we narrow it down (and we are narrowing it down...).

Reconstruction
11-20-2014, 03:09 PM
My mistake we love sts sorry sir

Carapace
11-20-2014, 03:17 PM
To clarify the package will be available to all players, not just Elite runners.

Reconstruction
11-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Another dev hello sir! How do u do

Godsz
11-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Thx :D

Renato Tadi
11-20-2014, 04:45 PM
Omg tnx =)

vawaid
11-21-2014, 08:20 AM
G r e a t !

aabzie
11-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Well, at least sts try to fix it..

Lets pray the best for sts so we can enjoy in playing again..

For what we have lost..... Make that as ur goodness of giving..

Be blessed, keep happy, don stressed out.. :)

Zeus
11-21-2014, 10:53 AM
The rejoining should always be allowed. Timed should be an option! This is so nice, no more wasted runs and far more friendly to players.

Drio Ramaco
11-21-2014, 11:19 AM
am i the only one who didnt get the 60 mins combo elix? i got the other three freebies, but not the 60 mins elix combo. I know its worth not much to whine for but.. but.. >.<

kinzmet
11-21-2014, 12:09 PM
we LOVE you guys. Even the grumpy ones :)

I'm a smurf and a grumpy one :)

Transfordark
11-21-2014, 12:45 PM
Well that's really encouraging was tired of being getting to hear that "We're looking on to it" and "Please be patient,we're looking into the matter." Now I can really see that how hard you guys are trying. Best service for players but I do hope you guys would look into minor matters.

Justg
11-21-2014, 12:53 PM
We're making progress. We are almost at the point where we can repro it reliably (which means we have been able to sporadically repro it). Getting there and, thanks for all the help and patience.

Amadorbibidor
11-21-2014, 02:25 PM
Huhu this thread really is what all of us wanted. We get information and news, not just "we're working into it". Yay Gary :D

bronyaur
11-21-2014, 02:39 PM
I wish there was a way we could go back to a place when the disconnection rate wasn't a issue. Seems like it started after Halloween update and got worse after planar tombs were added. I'm not going to do any time consuming elites until this problem is solved.Maybe the particle effects from so many parcelus stones cold be a contributing factor. I really have enjoyed playing arcane Legends for a long time and I hope to keep playing it in a more relaxing environment free of these technical issues.

aabzie
11-21-2014, 10:35 PM
We're making progress. We are almost at the point where we can repro it reliably (which means we have been able to sporadically repro it). Getting there and, thanks for all the help and patience.

I bet sts try so hard to fix these problems quickly..
Best luck for all of the team :)

prokean44
11-21-2014, 11:08 PM
Pls make adventurers kit buyable through plats :-)

Candylicks
11-22-2014, 10:38 AM
Great G, thanks for keeping us updated. We look forward to the stabilization of the game!! The map rejoin is a bandaid but really still not fun to run back to your party several times each map.

Yushellane
11-22-2014, 06:56 PM
I still experience DC's. :(

Sdbigdaddy
11-22-2014, 07:19 PM
Lots and lots of dc ing. Just not playable. I was hoping for a fix by now. Will not be introducing this game to friends and family during the big thanksgiving get together. Just embarrassing.

Michael Guzman
11-23-2014, 12:49 AM
Tnx!

Drio Ramaco
11-23-2014, 03:47 AM
why not make all timed run disabled for now, we cant even help our low lvl guildmates raise the aps in elites with this DCing. even kraken maps seem imposible to run. i dont mind dying but its frustrating to keep on remapping everytime we got DCed on elite maps.

Paulnaj
11-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Great G, thanks for keeping us updated. We look forward to the stabilization of the game!! The map rejoin is a bandaid but really still not fun to run back to your party several times each map.

True. :) any news?

Xpolosion
11-23-2014, 08:54 PM
Zzz even more annoying having to not kill the boss and use ankhs while waiting for a dc party member to make it back to boss.. Not the persons fault but eh so many wasted ankhs.. hope you figure out soon

kiffnshey
11-24-2014, 04:45 AM
Hey folks,

o 25 pack of Ankhs

Best,

- Gary

update is done but n yet still lag n some of them still dc n for elite planar chest content is crap epic not dark cystal heavy amor, very hard to loot dont u understand how hard to farm frag and u giving so diffcult to loot dark amor or helm, i really dont understand why sts like use rare on item that we need n we willing purchase plat n run 160 time to collect fragment from boss why not making one boss drop 5 fragment n make easy to loot at elite planar chest n locked,we playing ur game n use our money to earn better gear pls consider, if very diffcult to loot amor or helm i suggest sts staff may wear n use it if play with us n keep it.

ZoAngelo
11-24-2014, 07:20 AM
thanks gary i like gifts alot ^^

notfaded1
11-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Being able to rejoin the party after DC helps a lot but there still is an underlying problem. I know from my own personal experience there are a lot of moving parts involved with being virtualized inside a public cloud... I hope things can be figured out.

saphirae
11-24-2014, 09:06 AM
i really really want to play but i can not... from last week all went even worse... now i just dc everywhere...in maps, towns, bards, everywhere all the time :( :(

grigoulus
11-24-2014, 11:44 AM
thx so much this game is so cool and you are just 10 out of 10 devs just awesome devs, thx for the lazarus package and for the fix, btw i've completed the survey.

Mehmet Tuncay
11-24-2014, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Being able to rejoin the party after DC helps a lot but there still is an underlying problem. I know from my own personal experience there are a lot of moving parts involved with being virtualized inside a public cloud... I hope things can be figured out

Mehmet Tuncay
11-24-2014, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=arcanexmen]update is done but n yet still lag n some of them still dc n for elite planar chest content is crap epic not dark cystal heavy amor, very hard to loot dont u understand how hard to farm frag and u giving so diffcult to loot dark amor or helm, i really dont understand why sts like use rare on item that we need n we willing purchase plat n run 160 time to collect fragment from boss why not making one boss drop 5 fragment n make easy to loot at elite planar chest n locked,we playing ur game n use our money to earn better gear pls consider, if very diffcult to loot amor or helm i suggest sts staff may wear n use it if play with us n keep it.

Mehmet Tuncay
11-24-2014, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Lots and lots of dc ing. Just not playable. I was hoping for a fix by now. Will not be introducing this game to friends and family during the big thanksgiving get together. Just embarrassing

Mehmet Tuncay
11-24-2014, 12:42 PM
[QUOTE=arcanexmen]I wish there was a way we could go back to a place when the disconnection rate wasn't a issue. Seems like it started after Halloween update and got worse after planar tombs were added. I'm not going to do any time consuming elites until this problem is solved.Maybe the particle effects from so many parcelus stones cold be a contributing factor. I really have enjoyed playing arcane Legends for a long time and I hope to keep playing it in a more relaxing environment free of these technical issues

Justg
11-24-2014, 01:06 PM
Hi Mehmet, no need to spam the thread. We're still on it. It is our top priority. We have reproed it here and are working on it. We'll update you guys as soon as we know more, I promise.

Thanks,

- g

Will Peart
11-24-2014, 01:26 PM
Im not buying anymore plat till this ping issue is fixed really sucks when you purchase 60min elixer and can only get 2 complete runs without pingging out and getting dced

Robhawk
11-24-2014, 02:17 PM
I just want to say u totally messed it up now! I cant play more then 2 minutes without getting a DC... zzzZZZZZZZ !!!

herqlez
11-24-2014, 03:48 PM
I'm still experiencing lag and DC -,-

Justg
11-24-2014, 03:49 PM
Understood guys, We are still working on it. Appreciate the helpful comments!

- g

grigoulus
11-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Guys relax the devs working on it they even give you a gif as a sorry, say thx and wait, it's just a matter of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

octavos
11-24-2014, 04:08 PM
Understood guys, We are still working on it. Appreciate the helpful comments!

- g

i see what you did there XD...its cool. Bakenridge is calling to me...so yea....have a great day :)

Justg
11-24-2014, 04:14 PM
i see what you did there XD...its cool. Bakenridge is calling to me...so yea....have a great day :)

Heh... you too :)

Paulnaj
11-25-2014, 04:12 PM
Any news?

Justg
11-25-2014, 04:39 PM
Let us know how it is working here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?189098-Service-Stabilization-Update-11-26-14&p=1929023#post1929023