PDA

View Full Version : Need help

dysphoricrocker
11-19-2014, 01:26 AM
Hi everyone.

I am a lvl 22 rogue. And also very new to the game and the forums. Anyways, i have afew questions to ask.

1. What does twink mean? Been seeing the word alot in the forums.

2. How do i get mythic or arcane level weapons and armor? Can i buy them from the store? I have got some legendary ones but never seen a mythic or arcane weapon or armour.

3. If i wanted to sell my legendary items, how do i know how much it should be sold for?

Thank you in advance.

GuardianTwo
11-19-2014, 03:26 AM
Hi everyone.

I am a lvl 22 rogue. And also very new to the game and the forums. Anyways, i have afew questions to ask.

2. How do i get mythic or arcane level weapons and armor? Can i buy them from the store? I have got some legendary ones but never seen a mythic or arcane weapon or armour.

3. If i wanted to sell my legendary items, how do i know how much it should be sold for?

Thank you in advance.

1. Twink means the players who have stopped to Lvl up by freezing xp gains from options... And they play PvP/ or do time runs at that level!

2. Mythic/Arcane gears can't be bought from the store. But you can buy it from other players or from Auction House. Or you can loot it from the lock grand crate of watch/and also Necro locks,elondrian lock, which cost 15plat to open. Or there are some elite golden chests which drops some specific mythics/arcanes. Like elite golden pirate chest have arcanr hooks/mythic helms, and so on, for which you can see this guide http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=111152

3. Search the item you want to sell in the auction house, the least price of that gear on it might be the best price/value. But see the price for some days and you will get what your gear is worth almost correctly...

Vaeriu
11-19-2014, 04:34 AM
Hi everyone.

Ok firstly, welcome ^_^

It is a low lvl character funded by another toon (usually by the same person) in order to get top class pvp gear and dominate the pvp world at the twink bracket :)

Be more clear when you say 'store'. If you're talking about the in-game store where you can buy stuff with plat...no you can't get mythic items other than Leprechaun's Amulet over there. You can buy mythic and arcane items from the Consignment Store or Auction located in most NPC Towns like Kraag :) look for them under the mythics or arcanes section! Alternatively, you can gamble with your gold by opening Elite Golden Chests from each season (Pirate for Season 3, Warchest for season 4, Puzzlebox for season 5 and Dragonscale for season 6) to get the respective arcane item the season released. I believe it's Arcane Hooks, Arcane Maul, Arcane Staff and Arcane Shard respectively.
Or you can buy platinum with real life money and open Locked Grand Crates of The Watch which get you anything from 2k gold to 100 plat to Legendary items (all items looted from crates will be at least legendary) to eggs and at the top of the loot table, Mythics and Arcanes :)

It really depends on what you are selling, they can range from 500 for a deary's egg to 7m for fully upgraded discontinued rings
Thank you in advance.

Good luck!

siddhant
11-19-2014, 04:36 AM
welcome :)

dysphoricrocker
11-19-2014, 06:52 AM
Thank you!