PDA

View Full Version : Searching For..

Szangheili
11-19-2014, 01:45 AM

I'm sure this belongs in the guilds section.. But .. I'm positive over here it'll be read by a lot more folks .. I have left a recent guild since I noticed a lot of the decent/helpful players who I was becoming fond of have left the guild .. Now since I was technically left alone with a few players who are either way below my level or simply not active I decided to leave and go on a quest to search for the "perfect guild".. Ok let's be honest now.. No such thing as perfection but .. I am looking for players suitable to my play style and by that I mean.. A guild that holds these qualities..

- Has a decent amount of active players .. Not 1000's but just a steady base of active players to at least have a nice party going every now and then..

- Talkative but not too talkative .. Something like having a decent conversation about anything , not just spamming GC with smiley faces and weird stuff..

- No hardcore players. Let me elaborate on that.. No players who DIE over doing elite runs and PvP forever and all that kind of stuff .. I like chill players who kick back and play the game normally and who can also get their acts straight and go hard when they need to..

- Obviously an upgraded GH.. Ever since I gone solo I see why it's a huge deal to get cheap pots..

- Most of all, a cool GM.. Nobody likes a dictator ..

Hope I find something .. It's stressful playing alone in the cold world of Arlor .. [emoji20]
EDIT: My warrior as of now.. Just im case ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appeltjes
11-19-2014, 01:46 AM
I suggest you try enigmatic once :)

Szangheili
11-19-2014, 01:48 AM
Who would I add/message to join?

Appeltjes
11-19-2014, 01:52 AM
Who would I add/message to join?

Szangheili
11-19-2014, 01:57 AM
Just added a few, thanks :))

ClumsyCactus
11-19-2014, 02:29 AM
Why is hardcore players a big deal? I see it as a chance to learn ^^

Magegrimm
11-19-2014, 02:40 AM
Join enigmatic it's a pretty good guild

Szangheili
11-19-2014, 03:47 AM
Why is hardcore players a big deal? I see it as a chance to learn ^^

I have no issue personally with players like that I respect it.. Just I don't want a guild full of players like that because I won't fit in.. I like playing AL listening to music and kicking back on my bed when I'm bored .. And if I happen to try hard over a dungeon that's when I sit up and all but usually im just doing simple stuff.. Not those hardcore players who stay on and like farming/PvP'ing all day .. I grind maps till I cap and from there on I just Merch if I'm broke .. (90% of the time im broke)

siddhant
11-19-2014, 04:21 AM
tell me if u wanna join absolute nation should suit ur description:)

Helicopter
11-19-2014, 07:04 AM
Szang! Haven't seen you in a while, but that's fine lol. Enigmatic is a great guild, it's got great people, and most of all, great skills! Would lvoe to see you on sometime. Btw, I'm Love from BD, and Deathblaze/Theologically on AL.

Szangheili
11-19-2014, 02:04 PM
I've added quite a few from the Enigmatic list but still no response .. Are you guys active still? o.o

Szangheili
11-19-2014, 02:05 PM
Szang! Haven't seen you in a while, but that's fine lol. Enigmatic is a great guild, it's got great people, and most of all, great skills! Would lvoe to see you on sometime. Btw, I'm Love from BD, and Deathblaze/Theologically on AL.

And how's it been? :) lol I miss BD , but you can catch me in AL often times, currently trying to cap.. I need 5k to go.. Hope I can make it soon before the new cap

Appeltjes
11-19-2014, 02:06 PM
And how's it been? :) lol I miss BD , but you can catch me in AL often times, currently trying to cap.. I need 5k to go.. Hope I can make it soon before the new cap

New cap is suspected to be released spring next year so you can take your time :).

Szangheili
11-19-2014, 02:10 PM
New cap is suspected to be released spring next year so you can take your time :).

Oh, thanks :) lol is there a way you can get online now to invite me to the guild? From what I see most people think this is the suitable guild for me and I'm kinda glad I found something on here when I'm usually quiet and just stalking forums >.>

Appeltjes
11-19-2014, 02:13 PM
Oh, thanks :) lol is there a way you can get online now to invite me to the guild? From what I see most people think this is the suitable guild for me and I'm kinda glad I found something on here when I'm usually quiet and just stalking forums >.>

I would love inviting you but I'm not a recruiter :/

Szangheili
11-19-2014, 02:15 PM
I would love inviting you but I'm not a recruiter :/

Can you contact a recruiter about me ? :$ I've added a few but I'm sure they think it's a blind request

Appeltjes
11-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Can you contact a recruiter about me ? :$ I've added a few but I'm sure they think it's a blind request

I'll see what I can do:)

Leambow
11-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Hey man I'm a recruiter for enigmatic I can invite you just add me
Ign: leambow