PDA

View Full Version : Not Having DC Problems

Defiling
11-19-2014, 02:02 AM
Since planar tombs was released, I am not having DC problems but not until today's update. Now I'm getting dc 4 out of 5 runs whenever I'm running planar tombs. Now I know how disappointed those guys who are having this issue from the start.

So here's what I've noticed that might be causing the DC Problems:

1.) When the Maul used by warriors procs (lightning proc)

2.) When a mage player uses Time Shift (Clock) during the run.

3.) When there is more than 3 members in a party (having 3 members in a party is advisable and less dc problems)

4.) When there is a mage mobs/monster, especially when it cast its arcane shield and damaging pool

5.) The glow of the worms or whatever that is

6.) When you lure more than 5mobs

7.) When a rogue uses veil

To some it up, I think it's more on the graphics made in this tomb that is causing the DC problems. Also, the codes of the mobs. I guess STS might want to look on the graphics they applied to the tombs and the codes made with the mobs. I don't think it's our "Players" Internet Speed that is causing this problems cause I'm always running with 75-150 ping before the update and now whenever I run tombs it suddenly spike to a red ping and then continue to being disconnected from the game. I hope this will help solve the issue and STS please fix this as soon as possbile because it's really disappointing having this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eski
11-19-2014, 03:05 AM
Now i need to laugh when i read the text " play with everyone ,EVERYWHERE, anytime"
You need to sit on your wifi box ,lol

Haligali
11-19-2014, 04:13 AM
Agree, there is too much effects now. Mobs glowing, players look like christmast tree, arcane ring, paracelsus gem, weapons glow, flashing vanities, flashing mobs, skill effects. we have a pixel double option, but that does not help, need an effect turn off function too.

Dermuti
11-19-2014, 05:10 AM
I´m sitting on my repeater, belive me, doesn´t help...:D

Raselph
11-19-2014, 05:15 AM
welcome...plz wait while STS bring the antidote...

Soundlesskill
11-19-2014, 05:49 AM
Agree, there is too much effects now. Mobs glowing, players look like christmast tree, arcane ring, paracelsus gem, weapons glow, flashing vanities, flashing mobs, skill effects. we have a pixel double option, but that does not help, need an effect turn off function too.

Definitely too much particle stuff and glowly things. Arcane maul, arcane ring, arcane, mythics, heck even gems!

Defiling
11-19-2014, 06:11 AM
Yeah I guess too much effects added that the client can't take it anymore. I don't think this is just a random DC problems since I've been running tombs since it started and this DC problem only came up after the latest update. And I've tried talking to other players who I know are having DC problems and I was surprised to the answers of some of them. Some of them told me that they're still having DC problems and to my surprise, others told me that after the update they are not getting DC issues anymore. So does this mean that every update, there will be players who will resolve their issues then after another update it's gonna go back to the same old same old DC problems. So now I tried to play in a different time like few minutes after I made this reply and guess what, DC still persist and what's worst? I'm getting lag right now having my ping turn red even when my toon is in GH. Sigh! -.-

Raselph
11-19-2014, 07:07 AM
Definitely too much particle stuff and glowly things. Arcane maul, arcane ring, arcane, mythics, heck even gems!

well...we need the best connection....the best one...the 1 that was never created....seriously....look at these common things:

Vanities especially the halloween rewards...
banners (big lollipops...)
weapons proc effects
weapons looks and effects(visual effects)
armor effects
helmet effects
ring effects
amulet effects
pet effects (visual)

going to PvE and in combats:
Skill effects
weapon effecs (when attacking)
range effects from mobs
range effects from bosses
objects effects>> chests>gold drops>objects getting destroyed, getting recovered...picking up...

OMG so many to list....

Robhawk
11-19-2014, 07:22 AM
I tried around 10 runs at tombs level 1 and i got dced every run at the latest 2 minutes.... I did several runs on day 1 and i tried it again yesterday -> still the same! Playing an hour PvP is no problem, so no its not my client side`s problems!

I just wont play it and thats it... The run yesterday was terrible... lag lag dead ... spam pots lag dead and again and then DC without using clock or anything that supports the DC`s... but hey whats the sense in playing PVE when you shouldnt use clock to not get DCed and the end still get DCed? This is ridiculous!

Soundlesskill
11-19-2014, 10:33 AM
I tried around 10 runs at tombs level 1 and i got dced every run at the latest 2 minutes.... I did several runs on day 1 and i tried it again yesterday -> still the same! Playing an hour PvP is no problem, so no its not my client side`s problems!

I just wont play it and thats it... The run yesterday was terrible... lag lag dead ... spam pots lag dead and again and then DC without using clock or anything that supports the DC`s... but hey whats the sense in playing PVE when you shouldnt use clock to not get DCed and the end still get DCed? This is ridiculous!

As a PvE player, I'm honestly a bit offended, if you can call it that, that there is absolutely no disconnects happening in PvP.

Defiling
11-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Yes there are DCs in pvp as well but not as much as in pve right now. Let's just hope that sts will fix this right away.